What if she didn't have a gun?

[

So they have a higher suicide rate, without guns. So basically guns should be removed from the argument where suicide is concerned. Also, it appears, and a rational person can agree to this, Japan's statistics have more to do with their society, not the fact that they have made guns illegal. And your statistics on rape are bullshit. And if that is the case I suspect so are the rest of your statistics. Your stats are according to the UN, which is a biased body to be sure.

Yes, the "UN" is biased. They are going to be flying their black helicopters over your house later.

Clearly, easy access to guns makes suicide easier in this country.

Now, I understand you gun nuts don't like statistics, because they debunk your popular myths that the only thing standing between you and crime and oppression is your little penis substitute.

But the reality- most industrialized countries either ban or limit gun ownership, they have less crime and they are just as free as we are.

I'm not buying your statistics. The cause of most violent death in America is usually crime, drugs, alcohol, poverty. Not guns.

And the problem with proper training can be solved easily. And people that shouldn't have weapons shouldn't have access to them. It shouldn't be simply being treated for a case of depression. It should be people with clinical mental disorders and people with criminal records. But even a rational person can be a danger with a weapon they aren't familiar with.

When I went through anti-terrorist school they wouldn't allow us to do live fires inside of buildings unless I proved I was proficient enough to do it safely and accurately. One accidental-discharge and I would be sent home. Most of the problem with firearm accidents is lack of familiarly with the weapon.

But the problem is, every last one of those sensible gun rules you mention, the NRA fights tooth and nail. Required training, required licensing, required background checks for mental illness.

The NRA is against all of those. Becuase clearly, they want people so scared they go on pizza deliveries packing.

Bullshit. The NRA doesn't want politics in the equation. Democrats tell everyone that the NRA is against background checks. This is a bold-faced lie. They just don't want liberals deciding who gets a gun and who doesn't, because leave it up to liberals they'll only want their bodyguards to have guns. The police may or may not be allowed. Depends on the situation.

I think you need to look at the UK when it comes to crime, because their society matches ours more closely. Using Japan as an example is nonsense, because the Japanese have a society that has deep traditions, and the government isn't busy trying to remove every single tradition they have in place. Anarchy would be put down in a hurry where as here in America it seems to be allowed wholeheartedly by the left.

[
Bullshit. The NRA doesn't want politics in the equation. Democrats tell everyone that the NRA is against background checks. This is a bold-faced lie. They just don't want liberals deciding who gets a gun and who doesn't, because leave it up to liberals they'll only want their bodyguards to have guns. The police may or may not be allowed. Depends on the situation.

I think you need to look at the UK when it comes to crime, because their society matches ours more closely. Using Japan as an example is nonsense, because the Japanese have a society that has deep traditions, and the government isn't busy trying to remove every single tradition they have in place. Anarchy would be put down in a hurry where as here in America it seems to be allowed wholeheartedly by the left.

Guy, the UK has NOWHERE near the crime we have, so that's probably not a good statistic, either.

The point is, the NRA is a tool of the gun manufacturers, and now that hunting is considered a cruel sport for sadists, they need to keep people scared and buying guns.

[

So they have a higher suicide rate, without guns. So basically guns should be removed from the argument where suicide is concerned. Also, it appears, and a rational person can agree to this, Japan's statistics have more to do with their society, not the fact that they have made guns illegal. And your statistics on rape are bullshit. And if that is the case I suspect so are the rest of your statistics. Your stats are according to the UN, which is a biased body to be sure.

Yes, the "UN" is biased. They are going to be flying their black helicopters over your house later.

Clearly, easy access to guns makes suicide easier in this country.

Now, I understand you gun nuts don't like statistics, because they debunk your popular myths that the only thing standing between you and crime and oppression is your little penis substitute.

But the reality- most industrialized countries either ban or limit gun ownership, they have less crime and they are just as free as we are.

I like to know the truth, and I don't expect to hear it from some body (the UN) that is working with progressives to take our guns. We already limit gun use, so you can shove that argument.

And I'm not a gun nut. I think you are an anti-gun nut. I'm a responsible gun owner who just happens to be have more expertise on the topic than you. I really don't care about your outdated cherry-picked statistics.

[

Guy, the UK has NOWHERE near the crime we have, so that's probably not a good statistic, either.

The point is, the NRA is a tool of the gun manufacturers, and now that hunting is considered a cruel sport for sadists, they need to keep people scared and buying guns.

If you say the UK has nowhere near the crime rate we have I know you're full of it.

I'm not talking to a rational person here.

The NRA feels that gun ownership is a right spelled out in the constitution. Progressives want to remove that right. If so, then let them do it through the legislative branch, not through executive edict or through a stacked bench in some judiciary in the 9th circuit or even the SCOTUS.

I don't feel like arguing all morning with some weirdo that probably thinks that we all have the right to health care and birth control but not the right to defend ourselves from violence or even death, or even thinks we don't have the right to be left alone by they government.

What they didn't tell you is that the employee was probably fired under company policy. I remember those days. The one time the two punks tried to rob me on delievery I beat them with a rock, my hands and a piece of a 2X4. Good times. That was a tough scrape.

As well she should be.

The first time a pizza delivery person shoots someone who makes them nervous, that's a nice big deep pocket for the lawyers of the deceased to tap into.

Just like innocent unborn babies, you want women to appear helpless in the face of their killers. Misogynist.

[

Shit happens.

I wonder why you give a shit how people die, not that they die in the first place.

Meaning, guns are a threat, but suicide-bombers, drunk drivers, people on cell phones, abortion, any number of ways to die a violent death doesn't bother you, except guns.

Gun-free zones are the primary cause of mass shootings you know.

Nobody dies in abortion because fetuses aren't people. Sorry, we have to keep explaining that to you guys and you never get that.

Now, if you want to enforce the gun laws the way we enforce drunk driving and talking on a cell phone while driving (the fine for doing that is now up to $500.00! in IL) I'm totally game on that one.

Point is, we don't need guns, and they are at the root of too many tragedies, from the little kid who shoots his sister with grandpa's gun to the depressed loaner who takes Mom's Zombie Apocolypse arsenal to school and shoots up a bunch of preschoolers.

Once again Joe succeeds in making rightwing nitwits look like – well, rightwing nitwits.

He should feel bad they make it so easy for him.

And Joe is correct with regard to the data he cites and the fact that we don’t need guns, and he scores points by getting the gun nuts all wild-eyed and frothy, as they say ridiculous, ignorant things, which only results in further jeopardizing our Second Amendment rights – in fact, frothy rightists pose a greater threat to the Second Amendment than Joe ever will.

Of course I disagree with Joe, as one is not required to justify the exercising of a Constitutional right as a prerequisite to indeed do so; I carry a concealed handgun wherever I’m allow to legally carry a firearm and cannot be compelled to offer any ‘explanation’ or ‘justification’ for doing so – I just do, my reasons being mine alone.

If conservative subscribers to this thread were smart – and they’re obviously not – they’d agree with Joe with regard to the data he cites, thank him for his opinion and insight on the issue, and seek ways to actually reduce gun violence that don’t involve more needless regulation that in fact will do nothing to indeed reduce gun violence.

[

An armed society is a polite society. Thugs think twice before trying to rob/rape/murder someone when they know damn well that person is armed. Japan is a totally different place and its almost completely Japanese out of a population of 125 million only 1-5 million are non Japanese the biggest difference is their lack of negro criminals!

Why are you depriving StormFront of your wit and wisdom?

Negged!!!!!

Neg reps from retards such as yourself keep me warm and make me laugh. :lol:

The best way for evil to triumph is for good to stand there and not do a thing. :) :) :)

God bless you and the woman always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. To me, anyone like that person behind the woman who can be stopped should be stopped.

Last edited:
As well she should be.

The first time a pizza delivery person shoots someone who makes them nervous, that's a nice big deep pocket for the lawyers of the deceased to tap into.

^ point proven. Prefers unarmed victim to a woman explaining how some thug got that fatal bullet wound.

Well, when we are all so scared of each other than we all pack heat, this is a good thing to you, how?

Hey, guess how many gun murders we had last year? 11,000!

Guess how many gun murders JAPAN had last year? 11.

And how many of those "gun deaths" were by black and latino thugs killing each other in their hoods?

[

Shit happens.

I wonder why you give a shit how people die, not that they die in the first place.

Meaning, guns are a threat, but suicide-bombers, drunk drivers, people on cell phones, abortion, any number of ways to die a violent death doesn't bother you, except guns.

Nobody dies in abortion because fetuses aren't people. Sorry, we have to keep explaining that to you guys and you never get that.

Now, if you want to enforce the gun laws the way we enforce drunk driving and talking on a cell phone while driving (the fine for doing that is now up to $500.00! in IL) I'm totally game on that one.

Point is, we don't need guns, and they are at the root of too many tragedies, from the little kid who shoots his sister with grandpa's gun to the depressed loaner who takes Mom's Zombie Apocolypse arsenal to school and shoots up a bunch of preschoolers.

Once again Joe succeeds in making rightwing nitwits look like – well, rightwing nitwits.

And Joe is correct with regard to the data he cites and the fact that we don’t need guns, and he scores points by getting the gun nuts all wild-eyed and frothy, as they say ridiculous, ignorant things, which only results in further jeopardizing our Second Amendment rights – in fact, frothy rightists pose a greater threat to the Second Amendment than Joe ever will.

Of course I disagree with Joe, as one is not required to justify the exercising of a Constitutional right as a prerequisite to indeed do so; I carry a concealed handgun wherever I’m allow to legally carry a firearm and cannot be compelled to offer any ‘explanation’ or ‘justification’ for doing so – I just do, my reasons being mine alone.

If conservative subscribers to this thread were smart – and they’re obviously not – they’d agree with Joe with regard to the data he cites, thank him for his opinion and insight on the issue, and seek ways to actually reduce gun violence that don’t involve more needless regulation that in fact will do nothing to indeed reduce gun violence.

His numbers don't tell the whole truth about what the real problem is in America. Go to the DoJ/FBI website and look at the statistics yourself, 50% of all murders are committed by blacks, and nearly 50% of the victims are blacks. Of course they still try to fudge the numbers as best as possible, lumping Hispanics and Whites together, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the majority of violent crimes are committed by minorities.

Libturds like Joe love to sight "gun death" statistics of other countries like Japan or Euro countries, but fail to mention that none of those countries have anywhere near the amount of black and Hispanic minorities as the US. Take out blacks and latino thug population from the statistics, and you'll find that America is right in line with the rest of Europe when it comes to crime rates. We don't have a gun problem in the US, we have a thug problem.

Liberals could never admit that there are differences between cultures and races when it comes to this stuff. It's all because some radical rightwingers want to have guns! Not because of our failed immigration policies that let third world thugs into our country, or failed Democrat policies of big cities that have kept minorities poor and desperate, or our failed justice system that gives thugs second changes. No, it's all the fault of rightwingers!

:eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
[

Shit happens.

Arrogance and ignorance abound.

You can't make a tree without a seed and you can't make a human without a fetus. Fail to fertilize a seed and it dies. Fail to fertilize an egg in the womb and it dies. It took a conscious act to bring about a human.

You want to justify murder any way you can. That way you don't have to feel guilty......and you don't want the inconvenience.

Nancy Pelosi made what psychologists call a Freudian slip when he said some Republican friend felt needy children were invisible to him. The truth is the unborn are invisible to you guys.

Last edited:
[

I like to know the truth, and I don't expect to hear it from some body (the UN) that is working with progressives to take our guns. We already limit gun use, so you can shove that argument.

And I'm not a gun nut. I think you are an anti-gun nut. I'm a responsible gun owner who just happens to be have more expertise on the topic than you. I really don't care about your outdated cherry-picked statistics.

okay, guy, if you really think the UN is plotting to take our guns, you are officially a nut.

UpVMqGC.gif

[

If you say the UK has nowhere near the crime rate we have I know you're full of it.

I'm not talking to a rational person here.

The NRA feels that gun ownership is a right spelled out in the constitution. Progressives want to remove that right. If so, then let them do it through the legislative branch, not through executive edict or through a stacked bench in some judiciary in the 9th circuit or even the SCOTUS.

Murders in the US- 15,953
murders in the United Kingdom - 653

Homicide rate per 100K people US- 5.1
Homicide rate per 100K people UK- 1.03

http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/united-kingdom

WE HAVE A FUCKLOAD LOT MORE MURDERS, YOU DIPSHIT!!!!!

Any other crime is irrelevent.

Now, no doubt, you pull something out of your ass you found on a gun-nut website that says that the UK has more reported crime than the US, but most of that is how the Home Office defines crime vs. how the FBI does.

Dispelling The Myth | Why The United Kingdom IS NOT More Violent Than The United States

For the figures themselves, I’ve relied solely on” recorded crime”, as indicated in the THOSB – CEW for the UK and FBI – CUS for the US.It was my original intention to rely on the BCS and the NCVS figures for the UK and US respectively, because crime – by its very nature – is often covert and secretive, and much of it suffers from under-reporting. The surveys would offer a much more accurate picture of real crime rates in both countries, but unfortunately, to compare figures from both surveys with one another became impossible, as I explain below.

There are many types of crime which are reported equally in the PRC and FBI – CUS for both the UK and US, but not in the BCS and NCVS. For example, while the former reports the incidence of knife crime and gun crime occurring within a set of crimes, such as rape, robbery, burglary and assault, the later does not. Thus, it would be impossible to compare objectively between the two. Yet, such figures are available in the PRC and FBI – CUS estimates, where they can be compared.

Further, the BCS and the NCVS differ substantially both in their own methodologies in regards to calculating their numbers. (see 2.2 BCS Methodology, page 4 for the UK and NCVS methodology, page 12 for the US.)

For example, the BCS aims to interview 46,000 people aged 16 and over, while the NCVS relies on a core sample of 143,120 over the age of 12. This is even before we enter the quagmire how each country defines its various crimes. This is discussed in more detail below, and it must be said from the outset that what defines “violent crime” in either country is one of the main factors responsible for the wildly different numbers of report crime between the two.

[

His numbers don't tell the whole truth about what the real problem is in America. Go to the DoJ/FBI website and look at the statistics yourself, 50% of all murders are committed by blacks, and nearly 50% of the victims are blacks. Of course they still try to fudge the numbers as best as possible, lumping Hispanics and Whites together, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the majority of violent crimes are committed by minorities.

Libturds like Joe love to sight "gun death" statistics of other countries like Japan or Euro countries, but fail to mention that none of those countries have anywhere near the amount of black and Hispanic minorities as the US. Take out blacks and latino thug population from the statistics, and you'll find that America is right in line with the rest of Europe when it comes to crime rates. We don't have a gun problem in the US, we have a thug problem.

Liberals could never admit that there are differences between cultures and races when it comes to this stuff. It's all because some radical rightwingers want to have guns! Not because of our failed immigration policies that let third world thugs into our country, or failed Democrat policies of big cities that have kept minorities poor and desperate, or our failed justice system that gives thugs second changes. No, it's all the fault of rightwingers!

:eusa_boohoo:

Well, no guy, you factor out minorities, and you still have more crime that most European countries have.

And frankly, spouting off like a drunken Klan member at a bar doesn't make your argument.

[

okay, guy, if you really think the UN is plotting to take our guns, you are officially a nut.

UpVMqGC.gif

STFU.

Ignorant. That's what you are.

(Reuters) - The United States reversed policy on Wednesday and said it would back launching talks on a treaty to regulate arms sales as long as the talks operated by consensus, a stance critics said gave every nation a veto.

The decision, announced in a statement released by the U.S. State Department, overturns the position of former President George W. Bush's administration, which had opposed such a treaty on the grounds that national controls were better.

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said the United States would support the talks as long as the negotiating forum, the so-called Conference on the Arms Trade Treaty, "operates under the rules of consensus decision-making."

"Consensus is needed to ensure the widest possible support for the Treaty and to avoid loopholes in the Treaty that can be exploited by those wishing to export arms irresponsibly," Clinton said in a written statement.

While praising the Obama administration's decision to overturn the Bush-era policy and to proceed with negotiations to regulate conventional arms sales, some groups criticized the U.S. insistence that decisions on the treaty be unanimous.

"The shift in position by the world's biggest arms exporter is a major breakthrough in launching formal negotiations at the United Nations in order to prevent irresponsible arms transfers," Amnesty International and Oxfam International said in a joint statement.

However, they said insisting that decisions on the treaty be made by consensus "could fatally weaken a final deal."

"Governments must resist US demands to give any single state the power to veto the treaty as this could hold the process hostage during the course of negotiations. We call on all governments to reject such a veto clause," said Oxfam International's policy adviser Debbie Hillier.

U.S. reverses stance on treaty to regulate arms trade | Reuters

What they didn't tell you is that the employee was probably fired under company policy. I remember those days. The one time the two punks tried to rob me on delievery I beat them with a rock, my hands and a piece of a 2X4. Good times. That was a tough scrape.

As well she should be.

Just like innocent unborn babies, you want women to appear helpless in the face of their killers. Misogynist.

NO, i just don't want one of these chicks to peg me because I came around the corner and she was surprised.

And neither do most Pizza chains, who WILL FIRE YOU IF YOU ARE PACKING!!!

Forum List

Back