What if Muhammed Youssef Abdulazeez

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
...wasn't motivated by ISIS? What if he was along the same lines as Timothy McVeigh? What if he was just some random Muslim acting upon some twisted sense of justice or political philosophy? What do you guys think?

...wasn't motivated by ISIS? What if he was along the same lines as Timothy McVeigh? What if he was just some random Muslim acting upon some twisted sense of justice or political philosophy? What do you guys think?
Religion makes lunatics of even normal men. For a loon like he was, there is no hope beyond killing the tree, till the very last root, of what is known as religion. No God, no killing in His Name...

I think he was living his religion straight up. No need to try to talk yourself out of a paper bag, dude.

I think he was living his religion straight up. No need to try to talk yourself out of a paper bag, dude.

I'm simply asking questions here. I am of the same belief as you. But then again, what if?

I'm simply asking questions here. I am of the same belief as you. But then again, what if?

I don't think he was likely guided by ISIS. But I don't think that really matters much. They both have the same backing philosophy. We worry about contacts with outside terror groups in the event/possibility of more sophisticated terror attacks. But there was nothing sophisticated about this. That's what should piss people off. We leave our brave men and women sitting in harm's way like sitting ducks? UNACCEPTABLE.

I say take him out and shoot him now. Time to QUIT playing.

I'd still say that Islam is where brain cells go to die.

It is time we stopped asking ourselves why muslims do this and start reacting when muslims do this.

J
Religion makes lunatics of even normal men. For a loon like he was, there is no hope beyond killing the tree, till the very last root, of what is known as religion. No God, no killing in His Name...
what God did hitler, Stalin, Mao and Lincoln kill in the name of?

I believe he died in the attack.
It doesnt matter what the motivation is. Murder is murder.

FIND THE mosque that made him radical and shut that damn thing down.

Doesn't matter what his motivation was. He's dead, and so are his victims. That he was Muslim shouldn't even be part of the discussion. Would his religion be a thing if Christian or Jewish? Even if religious delusions were entirely what prompted him to murder people, it's irrelevant. Is every other murderer's crimes relevant to their religion?

He's a murderer, dead, and if there's a hell, there now.

FIND THE mosque that made him radical and shut that damn thing down.

You could be on to something. When gun nuts are able to buy guns with no questions asked due to the lobbying efforts of primarily one organization; we should find that organization and shut that damn thing down.

nra-wayne-lapierre-police-state-armed-guards.jpg

It is time we stopped asking ourselves why muslims do this and start reacting when muslims do this.

According to press reports, he came from a very devout Muslim family. In other words, he was a good Muslim practicing true Islam. This country and the world have been in denial since 9-11.

Religion makes lunatics of even normal men.

Bullshit. Lunatics are going to be lunatics no matter what. Stalin didn't need religion to be a lunatic.

Religion makes normal men into productive, honest, loving people. It does not exempt them from all the human foibles, but certainly mitigates them.

But for a lunatic, religion is just folded into their already warped minds. A lunatic who believes he is doing God's will is a very dangerous person indeed.

Depends on the religion, which version, who's preaching it, and the interpretations.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back