What If All US Computers Were Hacked & Destroyed ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
If all computers in the US were shut down by the international jihad (which we are at war against) by hacking or EMP attack, could we survive this ? What would we do if our national electrical grid were shut down and immobilized ? – and most of our law enforcement and military functions.

What about our food supply ? And our factories that turn animals and plants into food, and the trucks and trains that transport the food ?

And what about our water supply ? Would water treatment plants still function ? Or pumping which distributes water to homes and businesses ? Would hospitals shut down, leaving patients without care ?

Maybe the big question is how far into the world of computers have we gone by now, in 2017 ? How much reliance on these machines have we put ourselves ? And are we completely invested (including our fundamental national security) in computer functioning, or do we have non-computer BACK-UPS that can keep us going in the event on massive computer failure, throughout the society ?

Those of us who have lived for years before computers came around, remember that all the things I just mentioned functioned perfectly well, completely in the absence of computers. We know that computers are not necessary to run everything. We even won 2 world wars, without computers.

So, are we ready to resume the non-computer nation, or have all our non-computer systems disappeared, in the transition of computerization ? I’d say if the systems have disappeared, and no longer available as back-ups. Then we need to get them to reappear, and quickly.

What would happen?

Hillary would wonder why the hell it couldn't have happened BEFORE her 2016 Presidential run...

:p

Well we would never be able to buy anything again, the kids wouldn't know how to add the tax in on paper.

The Alt Right snow flakes would face a world moved back to coal oil, human and animal sweat, and hydro and steam power.

Probably 80% of the population would be dead after the second winter.

Women and minority rights would no longer exist.

True libertarian societies of war lords and butchers would arise to devastate the mere yokels around them.

Interesting times.

:cool-45:
The Alt Right snow flakes would face a world moved back to coal oil, human and animal sweat, and hydro and steam power.

Probably 80% of the population would be dead after the second winter.

Women and minority rights would no longer exist.

True libertarian societies of war lords and butchers would arise to devastate the mere yokels around them.

Interesting times.
So we better get going with out BACK-UPS. :cool-45:

We have everything that we can need. Now if someone shoots me in the head, then it is over.

You need to think about what you need to survive, oldtimer.
I'm probably a lot better prepared than you, puppy. For starters, I've got these >>

images
upload_2017-4-4_12-40-49.jpeg

upload_2017-4-4_12-41-5.jpeg
And you, Mr. Gun Control ?

Forum List

Back