what i learned today.

and obama is as retired as i am, and i do not tell my replacement anything, not that he would listen to me..

No, Obama is very active directing U.S. policy. Who told the Biden team to flood the country with illegals?

So why then does Obama remain in D.C.? Why are Biden staffers regularly at his house?
I think he remains in D.C. because he lives there and JFK frequently met with Eisenhower at Ike`s Gettysburg farm for consultation. It wouldn`t hurt you a bit to pick up a book and learn some American history. Libraries will be open today and their books are free.

I think he remains in D.C. because he lives there and JFK frequently met with Eisenhower at Ike`s Gettysburg farm for consultation. It wouldn`t hurt you a bit to pick up a book and learn some American history. Libraries will be open today and their books are free.

You're another blind atheist.

No, Obama is very active directing U.S. policy. Who told the Biden team to flood the country with illegals?
ohhhh. nobody? i do not like our policy towards the asylum seekers. each one foes not rate a hearing, but a judge should rule that "any one leaving cuba to escape political prison gets asylum. we don't need hundreds of lawyers to defend each immigrant in a hearing with similar facts.

trump does understand what makes them tick. almost like he should have known what they would do when he sent them, armed, to the capital. (but that is impossible, i know. the oath keepers obeyed his orders to "go peaceably" didn't they.?)
But they were 'peaceful", marching down the road.
Until, they reached the capitol building.

You must be an atheist.

You're another blind atheist.
You_Keep_Using_That_Word_meme_banner.jpg

if biden seeks advice from obama, carter, the brookings supercomputers, or even bush it would be good "due diligence.." i am happy that my nation's decisions are not being based on what one asshole with "gut feelingz " had for lunch.

It's interesting to me that you illustrated God manipulating Satan because I believe that doctrine is held by very few Christians, myself being one of the exceptions along with you, apparently.

Satan was all part of God's plan. How could anyone trust in their creator if they believed He lost control of what He created?

Satan was all part of God's plan. How could anyone trust in their creator if they believed He lost control of what He created?

Exactly right. Later I'm going to tag you in a thread on the matter in the religion forum.

that, galt, is an important question. i shall contemplate over a bit of prescription and get back to you.

first. is god in control of this creation?

Biden's definitely a puppet, that should be obvious to anyone with a brain, even his supporters. But I don't really agree with the take here that Obama is pulling his strings. In fact, I think Obama himself was a puppet.

Biden's definitely a puppet, that should be obvious to anyone with a brain, even his supporters. But I don't really agree with the take here that Obama is pulling his strings. In fact, I think Obama himself was a puppet.
that is considerably more reasonable than the K9Buck theory. all of these politicians have more sponsors than a nascar.

that is considerably more reasonable than the K9Buck theory. all of these politicians have more sponsors than a nascar.
You tell me. Why do Biden staffers frequently visit Obama at his home just minutes from the White House?

This is why I’ve been studying Kabbalah for the past several years. Satan is the Ego, the Opponent. It’s our lifetime companion who challenges us NONSTOP to find our way back to the Light of the Creator

This is why I’ve been studying Kabbalah for the past several years. Satan is the Ego, the Opponent. It’s our lifetime companion who challenges us NONSTOP to find our way back to the Light of the Creator
i do not know about kabbalah, but i do like the idea of satan being internal to us all. ego? i'll have to think on that.

Forum List

Back