What I Am Doing Tonight... You?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Eating home made vegetable soup.
Watching baseball (Nationals)
Watching "Blindspot" (DVR'ed from last night)
Watching "NCIS" - most likely live (not DVR'ed) unless the Nationals happen to be winning
sleep or DVR'ed Jeopardy....

No USMB tonight... hope you all have a great evening ;)

watched Blindspot this morning, only have Scream Queens and the new Muppets premieres scheduled for tonight.

Could be first and last viewing of both.

(Since you haven't watched Blindspot yet, I'm not going to tell you the butler did it. the chef did)

I'm suppose to see black mass. I don't feel like going. I think I'll cancel.

Tuesday is my late night at the bar. I head in at 8PM and we'll be out of there about 4, if we can chase out the late night crowd.
I'd normally watch NCIS, but I'd have to miss the last 10 minutes to get in on time.

Dinner, movie, and about a couple of hours of hot sex. Just an ordinary evening...

Watching "NCIS" - most likely live (not DVR'ed) unless the Nationals happen to be winning

You too...

Too much junk TV. Go brush your brain.

watched Blindspot this morning, only have Scream Queens and the new Muppets premieres scheduled for tonight.

(Since you haven't watched Blindspot yet, I'm not going to tell you the butler did it. the chef did)

What did you think of "Blindspot"?
It kept my attention, it was a bit repetitive (the dialogue) acting is "ok" - I'd watch it again, sometimes, things get better... I'm not saying it was BAD - but I have a pretty critical eye. When (if) the characters develop and there are likable ones, I may keep watching... but I will watch it again next week.....

Hubby would never watch Muppets or Scream Queens... ;(

Too much junk TV. Go brush your brain.

Well, we DID watch Jeopardy :)

I watched people drink until 2AM and then they watched me clean up the bar til 4. The bartender and I grabbed some breakfast at Waffle House and I made it home about 5:15.

I watched people drink until 2AM and then they watched me clean up the bar til 4. The bartender and I grabbed some breakfast at Waffle House and I made it home about 5:15.

Yet, here you are! I guess you will be sleeping all day!

What did you think of "Blindspot"?
It kept my attention, it was a bit repetitive (the dialogue) acting is "ok" - I'd watch it again, sometimes, things get better... I'm not saying it was BAD - but I have a pretty critical eye. When (if) the characters develop and there are likable ones, I may keep watching... but I will watch it again next week.....

Hubby would never watch Muppets or Scream Queens... ;(

Reminded me of a series a few years back, 'John Doe'
I'll give it a few more episodes.

Muppets and Scream are gone..

But then, I didn't expect them to last

Yet, here you are! I guess you will be sleeping all day!
Up at 11... Have to be in at 4, but I'll be out of there by midnight. Thursday is my day off! Sounds good, actually, but I'll be working on some long neglected projects at the house.

Forum List

Back