What Have We Wrought?

Well, lets look at it.

Trump trusted HRC/WJC enough to give them tens of thousands of dollars.

If you're buying politicians, you do so because you trust they will do your bidding.

So apparently it would seem as though there is someone you can trust. And just think, Hillary will have a Democratic Senate to ram through her SCOTUS nominee(s).

Happy days ahead folks.

Happy days ahead indeed.

The Second Amendment will soon be repealed!! That's because the only people who can be trusted with guns are the police and military. Everyone else is suspect of being guilty until proven innocent.

Enjoy your police state.

Last edited:
screwed.jpg

Well, lets look at it.

If you're buying politicians, you do so because you trust they will do your bidding.

So apparently it would seem as though there is someone you can trust. And just think, Hillary will have a Democratic Senate to ram through her SCOTUS nominee(s).

Happy days ahead folks.

Twisting reality a mite aren't you? The majority within the Senate are Republicans. Hoping to gain a Democratic majority is just that --- a hope.
look how many you have running and how many dems do......you're going down human

I'm afraid the American people will NOT decide this next election. The electoral colleges from three (3) states will decide this election. Either a bought off incompetent old hag or a billionaire businessman is our next president. Unless you live in Ohio, Virginia, or Florida, your vote WILL NOT COUNT.

It appears that Hillary Clinton has all but sewn up the Democratic nomination. It also appears that Donald Trump will soon sew up the Republican nomination. Ladies and gentlemen, it appears that the American people will decide next November which one of the two must untrustworthy and suspect of all the candidates will assume the helm of government. May God have mercy upon such a nation of fools. What have we wrought upon ourselves/
One hour ago you were a hard core Trump supporter. What happened?

I am still a Trump supporter. I will never vote for Hillary Clinton. I was a Rand Paul supporter. I even liked Ted Cruz until he went dirty. I am a realist however. Based on the surveys available both Hillary and Trump are suspect.
It's odd that you are a supporter of one of "the two most untrustworthy of all the candidates". Shouldn't you be supporting one of the 5 remaining more trustworthy candidates? Even though Cruz "went dirty" you still find him more trustworthy than Trump according to your OP. How about Rubio? 4 years ago he rode the Tea Party wave. His rhetoric is still very partisan Republican. I don't understand your support for Trump.

I'm afraid the American people will NOT decide this next election. The electoral colleges from three (3) states will decide this election. Either a bought off incompetent old hag or a billionaire businessman is our next president. Unless you live in Ohio, Virginia, or Florida, your vote WILL NOT COUNT.
What about Colorado, Pennsylvania, Michigan? Also every American's vote does count, because when you vote in any state you are either contributing to a candidate's win there or part of the opposition. Sure, we know who's going to win most of the states, but the winners' votes in each state helped to give him/her those delegates.

It appears that Hillary Clinton has all but sewn up the Democratic nomination. It also appears that Donald Trump will soon sew up the Republican nomination. Ladies and gentlemen, it appears that the American people will decide next November which one of the two must untrustworthy and suspect of all the candidates will assume the helm of government. May God have mercy upon such a nation of fools. What have we wrought upon ourselves/

I am still a Trump supporter. I will never vote for Hillary Clinton. I was a Rand Paul supporter. I even liked Ted Cruz until he went dirty. I am a realist however. Based on the surveys available both Hillary and Trump are suspect.
It's odd that you are a supporter of one of "the two most untrustworthy of all the candidates". Shouldn't you be supporting one of the 5 remaining more trustworthy candidates? Even though Cruz "went dirty" you still find him more trustworthy than Trump according to your OP. How about Rubio? 4 years ago he rode the Tea Party wave. His rhetoric is still very partisan Republican. I don't understand your support for Trump.

Cruz is creepy, dude. You should find a person who is not creepy to support. It's hard....I know.

A tip. Avoid people who are always talking about how some sky fairy is motivating them to do or say things. That's always creepy.

Well, lets look at it.

Happy days ahead folks.

Happy days ahead indeed.

The Second Amendment will soon be repealed!! That's because the only people who can be trusted with guns are the police and military. Everyone else is suspect of being guilty until proven innocent.

Enjoy your police state.

I wouldn't expect the 2nd Amendment to be repealed. However, the Roberts court seems to want to tackle tough issues. So I think they will examine the "militia" portion of the 2nd Amendment a bit more closely and perhaps uphold some statutes that address magazine size and that sort of thing; simply because if you're re-loading, you're not mowing people down. Simple physics. Meanwhile, it doesn't go anywhere near a 2nd amendment violation.

Too bad the McConnell lead Senate didn't want to listen to President Obama' s nominee.

What about Colorado, Pennsylvania, Michigan? Also every American's vote does count, because when you vote in any state you are either contributing to a candidate's win there or part of the opposition. Sure, we know who's going to win most of the states, but the winners' votes in each state helped to give him/her those delegates.
Bullshit. The three states you mentioned will all vote for the marxists. It's already a forgone conclusion.

Cruz is creepy, dude. You should find a person who is not creepy to support. It's hard....I know.

A tip. Avoid people who are always talking about how some sky fairy is motivating them to do or say things. That's always creepy.
I don't support Cruz. I'm voting for Kasich.

But Cruz is better than Trump. Everybody is.

any quality people do not want to have anything to do with politics anymore...so this is what we get.....
Politics noting more than professional boxing. Just without the gloves. Each are equally dirty businesses

Bullshit. The three states you mentioned will all vote for the marxists. It's already a forgone conclusion.
No it isn't. We don't even know who the nominees are yet. 8 months until the election.

Kasich won't get the nomination. Pantsuit or Trump. Pick your poison.

Kasich is a pasta spined compromising non principled panderer.

Kasich won't get the nomination. Pantsuit or Trump. Pick your poison.
So Pantsuit is a Republican candidate? Why wasn't he in the debates if he's a frontrunner?

Well, lets look at it.

Happy days ahead folks.

Twisting reality a mite aren't you? The majority within the Senate are Republicans. Hoping to gain a Democratic majority is just that --- a hope.

True; it's a hope of mine. I was kind of ambivilent about it up until McConnell decided he didn't want to hold hearings.

Now Its job one!

Do we really need a Senate?

Why?...And the answer is not "because I don't like him".

Well, lets look at it.

Happy days ahead folks.

True; it's a hope of mine. I was kind of ambivilent about it up until McConnell decided he didn't want to hold hearings.

Now Its job one!

Do we really need a Senate?
Job one? Yeah. maybe for you libs who are so very desperate to have a chance at packing the court with another ultra left wing loon.
Not gonna happen.
Obama has NO BUSINESS even thinking about plugging in a new Justice. This is not done in a lame duck year when the sitting POTUS cannot run for the Office.

Kasich is a pasta spined compromising non principled panderer.

I'm voting for him whether you like it or not. :afro:

Forum List

Back