What has Trump and the GOP really accomplished?

First of all it's only been two years. Maybe the left expects a republican to accomplish more in a shorter length of time. Now we have to consider what the eight years of Obama accomplished. The Obama administration is the only administration (in history?) that failed to reach a 4% GDP yearly average. Left wing idiots remind us that the GDP spiked to 4% in random months under Obama but it never reached 4% for a yearly average. Trump accomplished that in a single year. The DOW hovers around 24,000, we are at relative peace, the rogue nation of N.K. is on the verge of some sort of agreement for the first time since Truman's bungled war and ISIS is on the run and unemployment is at a historic low. What more do you want for two years?

“This is where you and I differ the most, I care about someone other than just myself. My kids and grandkids will be paying for your freeloader ass when you are dead and buried.”

Oh, you are noble as fuck on paper....you’re a war hero, you love wetbacks, you hate deficit spending and debt....blah, blah, blah...we get it, you’re fucking awesome.
But keep in mind, I paid more in property taxes on my primary residence this year than you’ll earn in 2018. I paid more in federal income taxes this year than you’ll earn in the next five combined. I’m doing my part bud...it’s you filthy fucks dragging us down.

I do not give a fuck about your property tax, you the moron choosing to live in Cali with all you other liberal buddies.

You are full of shit about your income tax. You did not earn more than 2 million dollars this year, so quit lying about stupid shit.

Chances are I paid more in income taxes last year than you did.

You talk a lot of shit and cannot back up a single word of it.

You do much better as a racist than an internet millionaire, you are too easy to spot as a fraud.

First of all it's only been two years. Maybe the left expects a republican to accomplish more in a shorter length of time. Now we have to consider what the eight years of Obama accomplished. The Obama administration is the only administration (in history?) that failed to reach a 4% GDP yearly average. Left wing idiots remind us that the GDP spiked to 4% in random months under Obama but it never reached 4% for a yearly average. Trump accomplished that in a single year. The DOW hovers around 24,000, we are at relative peace, the rogue nation of N.K. is on the verge of some sort of agreement for the first time since Truman's bungled war and ISIS is on the run and unemployment is at a historic low. What more do you want for two years?

Trump has not had a 4% annual GDP, he has not even had a 3% annual GDP.

Why do you people lie about things that are so easy to verify?

Looks like Kavanaugh is a pro-choice goon
As well as Gorsuch , both rabid right religmo's worried about an incarcerated fetus , while ignoring immigant childrens demise and death within the same detention

Both Trump appointees

SCOTUS.gif
Lets hope so, Trump 2020!

With the GOP passing on building the wall and repealing and replacing Obamacare like they promised, what have they really accomplished?

Many would say that they put in place 2 Supreme Court justices. Well let's take a little look at the new boys in town.

Critics: Kavanaugh's Ruling in Teen Immigrant Abortion Case Troubling

Looks like Kavanaugh is a pro-choice goon, just like Roberts stabbed conservatives in the back by rewriting Obamacare to make it somewhat Constitutional.
You have accomplished nothing. McConnell got cavanaigh. Donald has screwed up everything he’s touched.
Poor deluded trumpkin freaks
A Republican who screws things up is actually a good democrat, right?
Wrong
You are either a real loser or live in a ghetto as 99% of the college graduates I know have great jobs with health benefits.

With the GOP passing on building the wall and repealing and replacing Obamacare like they promised, what have they really accomplished?

Many would say that they put in place 2 Supreme Court justices. Well let's take a little look at the new boys in town.

Looks like Kavanaugh is a pro-choice goon, just like Roberts stabbed conservatives in the back by rewriting Obamacare to make it somewhat Constitutional.
You have accomplished nothing. McConnell got cavanaigh. Donald has screwed up everything he’s touched.
Wrong
You are either a real loser or live in a ghetto as 99% of the college graduates I know have great jobs with health benefits.
And in a country of over 300 million your sample size is nothing. Move to real facts.

Wrong
rtard is a real loser.

Let me get this straight...you don’t know where it was spent but you’re sure you disagree with the spending? That makes sense to you?
Let’s try this again.....HOW HAS THE NATIONAL DEBT AND OR DEFICIT SPENDING AFFECTED YOUR LIFE?

Yes, I disagree with the government spending more money than it brings in.

It is a simple concept and a concept that is the hallmark of being a conservative. I understand that as a big government liberal you are ok with the government spending more than it brings in, but many of us are not cool with it.

It has not affected my life yet, but as I stated, not everything is about me. I actually care about other people, not just myself. It is again one of the things that makes me a conservative. The fact you care about nothing but yourself is one of the things that makes you liberal.

Haha...you and g5000 are comedy gold...both of you koooks claim to be Conservatives yet both speak nothing but LefTardism...both hate debt and deficit spending yet both love their .gov dependent wetbacks and neither can tell us how or when the debt will affect them, their children or grandchildren....haha...funny shit!

Wrong
rtard is a real loser.
100% Genuine Loser.

Wrong
rtard is a real loser.
100% Genuine Loser.

Well, if there is one thing you seem to be an expert on, it is being a loser.

Wrong
rtard is a real loser.
100% Genuine Loser.

V
Wrong
rtard is a real loser.
100% Genuine Loser.

Very weak ad hominem; but I couldn't expect anything else.
Now about the fact that you never watched one Trump speech and that's why every promise he keeps shocks you...

They have greatly added to the debt.

1.3 trillion dollars in single year is a pretty big accomplishment. Hell Obama and the Dems were only able to do that once. So now, Trump and the GOP are equal with Obama and the Dems!

They should be so proud
most of that is interest...thanks Obama

:21::21::21::21::21:

Interest payment were 263 billion...that is not most of 1.3 trillion.

Guess math is not really your thing

rtard is a real loser.
100% Genuine Loser.

V
rtard is a real loser.
100% Genuine Loser.

Very weak ad hominem; but I couldn't expect anything else.
Now about the fact that you never watched one Trump speech and that's why every promise he keeps shocks you...

Sorry i hurt your feelings.

I forgot you were a do as i say not as I do kind of guy.

You can call someone 100% loser and that is cool...but you cannot take it back.

what a snowflake

Forum List

Back