What has Trump and the GOP really accomplished?

Tax cuts for his buddies and a few dimes for the upper middle class.

“A few dimes” huh?
Ask sealybobo who claims to have got a $3k per year break...ask Dont Taz Me Bro who got a substantial tax break. If you were a positive contributing stand-up citizen you would appreciate the cuts as well. Trump will never reward lowlifes...that’s why you and all your bottom feeding buddies hate him.
Yea but I’d give up my tax break to get those Supreme Court picks back. And RBG could retire.

Would you describe yourself as "upper middle class"/"upper middle income"?
Only because I have no debt and no kids.

Imagine you paid your condo off, graduated college with only $1500 in student loans and you make around $85k. I 401k 20% and every 6 months I take $10k out of my savings and invest it if I don’t buy a boat or quad. So every 6 months my savings account builds up another $10k and I don’t even try. I don’t have to go without anything.

So I’m sort of upper middle but if I had kids that would change everything right?

Not sure. What I said was in response to what has Trump Done; given his buddies huge tax breaks and some relief to successful folks like yourself as well ( the upper middle class).
We need policies that shrink the gap between the rich and poor.

A. Go back to progressive taxes.

B. Workers need to unionize. A new union. A union for anyone who wants to join. Anonymous. We destroy companies who don’t pay their employees more when the ceo gets a bonus. Or we boycott them. We shame the,.

Corporations don’t act socially responsible because it’s the right thing to do. They do it for good PR.

Only because I have no debt and no kids.

Imagine you paid your condo off, graduated college with only $1500 in student loans and you make around $85k. I 401k 20% and every 6 months I take $10k out of my savings and invest it if I don’t buy a boat or quad. So every 6 months my savings account builds up another $10k and I don’t even try. I don’t have to go without anything.

So I’m sort of upper middle but if I had kids that would change everything right?

It does change a lot, kids are expensive!
This woman I work with probably makes $65k. Her husband sells cars. They have two boys and they aren’t saving shit.

That’s the new America. The rich got richer and the middle class poorer.

And Americans voted for it

Although, if we're working with probable's, she probably has an iPhone, probably has cable TV, probably has internet at home, probably drives a fairly new car, and probably eats out at least twice a week.
I think she does have a personal phone. Look at me. I just have the work phone. I don’t have kids and even I don’t see the need for a second phone.

They did cut down to rabbit ears.

Internet is pretty much a necessity today. Come on don’t be unfair.

They do drive new cars

Yea they eat out and go on vacations. Isn’t that the American Dream? You don’t think two college educated hard working people should be able to raise two kids on two incomes?

MAGA

Well, if you piss your money away...quit your whining.
My dad would agree with you.

They have greatly added to the debt.

1.3 trillion dollars in single year is a pretty big accomplishment. Hell Obama and the Dems were only able to do that once. So now, Trump and the GOP are equal with Obama and the Dems!

They should be so proud

Where was that $1.3t spent?
How has the national debt and or deficit spending affected your life?

(watch this folks, LefTards get all twisted up in this question)

“A few dimes” huh?
Ask sealybobo who claims to have got a $3k per year break...ask Dont Taz Me Bro who got a substantial tax break. If you were a positive contributing stand-up citizen you would appreciate the cuts as well. Trump will never reward lowlifes...that’s why you and all your bottom feeding buddies hate him.

He hires low-lifes; you may have noticed the impressive rate of convictions and guilty pleas Mr. Mueller has racked up...and he's not finished yet. Incredibly, a few of them were for tax fraud.... LOL

Haha...the Loons hired the worlds greatest investigator and in two years he’s done a little more than write speeding tickets to staffers...you freaks are too ignorant to know you should be ashamed of spending taxpayer cash on such bullshit. My guess is, if the worlds greatest investigator were to stuff his nose up the ass of Microsoft or any other big biz in America he’d write the same speeding tickets that Mueller has written to Trumps people...no?

My idiot 24 year old nephew who dropped out of college and can't get a job, has a job! And the employer is babying to keep him from quitting so he won't give up when things get hard.

My idiot 24 year old nephew who dropped out of college and can't get a job, has a job! And the employer is babying to keep him from quitting so he won't give up when things get hard.

Sorry to hear your nephew is a liberal.

1.3 trillion dollars in single year is a pretty big accomplishment. Hell Obama and the Dems were only able to do that once. So now, Trump and the GOP are equal with Obama and the Dems!

They should be so proud

Where was that $1.3t spent?
How has the national debt and or deficit spending affected your life?

(watch this folks, LefTards get all twisted up in this question)

“A few dimes” huh?

He hires low-lifes; you may have noticed the impressive rate of convictions and guilty pleas Mr. Mueller has racked up...and he's not finished yet. Incredibly, a few of them were for tax fraud.... LOL

Haha...the Loons hired the worlds greatest investigator and in two years he’s done a little more than write speeding tickets to staffers...you freaks are too ignorant to know you should be ashamed of spending taxpayer cash on such bullshit. My guess is, if the worlds greatest investigator were to stuff his nose up the ass of Microsoft or any other big biz in America he’d write the same speeding tickets that Mueller has written to Trumps people...no?

Microsoft? Whatever.

PS: the President's DOJ hired Mueller. Lotsa fun.

nobody believes you

Oh trust me I know you don’t…You wackos like to believe that everybody shares in your misery and despair…you hate successful people and you hate to believe that people are successful... I have your type pegged.

The internet is full of millionaires, everyone can claim to be one. you are full of shit. you did not make in excess of 2 million dollars last year. Stick to being a racist, you are better at ti than being an internet millionaire.

The biggest whopper I've ever heard is that HereWeGoAgain is making more than $30K on dividend income. And he is buying Kitchen Aid appliances....

It's sad ya cant afford a $350 dollar mixer....
Let alone 12K worth of cooking equipment.

Used to have a Hobart mixer back when we baked cakes often. Its what someone with some money would buy; not something that the Wal*Mart over on Fry Road sells.
We bought ours used of course....

Of course you did.
I spent 5k on a simple gas grill. $2700 on a simple pellet smoker.
$2500 on a stick smoker,$1400 on a Kamado. Of course that doesnt count the 12K on the outdoor kitchen which is minus the five K from the grill.
If you're so bitter about being poor maybe ya should just keep your misfortune to yourself.

Oh trust me I know you don’t…You wackos like to believe that everybody shares in your misery and despair…you hate successful people and you hate to believe that people are successful... I have your type pegged.

The internet is full of millionaires, everyone can claim to be one. you are full of shit. you did not make in excess of 2 million dollars last year. Stick to being a racist, you are better at ti than being an internet millionaire.

The biggest whopper I've ever heard is that HereWeGoAgain is making more than $30K on dividend income. And he is buying Kitchen Aid appliances....

Used to have a Hobart mixer back when we baked cakes often. Its what someone with some money would buy; not something that the Wal*Mart over on Fry Road sells.

Of course you did.
$2500 on a stick smoker,$1400 on a Kamado. Of course that doesnt count the 12K on the outdoor kitchen which is minus the five K from the grill.
If you're so bitter about being poor maybe ya should just keep your misfortune to yourself.
That's how trickle down works. You kept a bunch of people employed.

Of course you did.

Cool story bro!

Forum List

Back