In regards to the wall, which is it?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I've heard Dims attack the notion of a border wall using to different approaches. They either say it is ineffective and stupid or immoral.

How can it be both? Either the wall does not keep people out and is stupid, or it keeps people out that Dims think should immigrate to the US and is therefore immoral.

You can't have it both ways, can you?

I've heard Dims attack the notion of a border wall using to different approaches. They either say it is ineffective and stupid or immoral.

How can it be both? Either the wall does not keep people out and is stupid, or it keeps people out that Dims think should immigrate to the US and is therefore immoral.

Jesus, dude. The most conservative politicians have done their homework and have come to the conclusion it is a complete waste. Think VISAS.

Jesus, dude. The most conservative politicians have done their homework and have come to the conclusion it is a complete waste. Think VISAS.

Obviously when they say that the wall is immoral they are saying that the GOP is trying to keep out immigrants who are poor and deserve US citizenship.

So if that is the case, then the wall has to be effective.

Then they turn on a dime, like you are doing here, and saying that the wall is ineffective and stupid.

But you can't have it both ways, which they seem to do anyway.

Obviously when they say that the wall is immoral they are saying that the GOP is trying to keep out immigrants who are poor and deserve US citizenship.

Then they turn on a dime, like you are doing here, and saying that the wall is ineffective and stupid.

" So if that is the case." That's not the case, Vot.

Wrong. Only establishment RINO douchebags have said that. You know, the kind Trump easily defeated in the primaries.

It is the case.

The walls present currently seemingly helped turn back many in the recent caravan, didn't they.

Wrong. Only establishment RINO douchebags have said that. You know, the kind Trump easily defeated in the primaries.
You're funny early in the morning.

LMAO! And who lost the House? Hmmm, Bripat? M'kay. Who?

Something can't be both stupid and immoral at the same time?

bripat9643 is. Just sayin'.

It doesnt have to be either. Thats a stupid rule you just made up for a bad post. Theres a million perspectives for any controversial issue. Even one perspective can have multiple non linear arguments. I could call it a poor solution and immoral because of the nasty dishonest propaganda that trumpco has used to build support. It doesnt need to be effective to be immoral. Garbage idea. Garbage post.

If it's immoral to build a wall to preserve national borders than all walls are immoral, including walls that protect wealthy elitist liberals in their homes from homeless people and criminals.

If it's immoral to build a wall to preserve national borders than all walls are immoral, including walls that protect wealthy elitist liberals in their homes from homeless people and criminals.

Ah that good old, all or nothing mentality. Way to think things through.

You don’t understand the argument. Would you like me to explain it to you?

One word in that post says it all. You want to know which one?

Dime?

Dime?

Nope.

The word is “trying”. It does not equal “doing”. The attempt to deny safe harbor to those in need is as immoral as actually doing it.

The OP’s argument is weak. Even for him.

Forum List

Back