What has Kamala done or what does she do?

She's too old to get on her knees.... "just look black" is at the top of her To Do list, with nothing below it....

She was trotted out and told to sell the fake vax, like a good soviet drone.... this is what happened.... :laughing0301:

She's too old to get on her knees.... "just look black" is at the top of her To Do list, with nothing below it....

She was trotted out and told to sell the fake vax, like a good soviet drone.... this is what happened.... :laughing0301:

You might be on to something there. You don't suppose her skin pigment could have had anything to do with her hire, do you?

I don't think that's ever been tried before, why would someone even try to do something like that?

Oh my God you are so fucking cringe it's unbearable.

A walking, talking, self-parody.
Awwww Roxy, just another white guy complaining about an angry black women.

If you guys wanted to discuss pointless pols Lauren boobert or Sarah palin come to mind.

HoeVsWhore_2000x3100.jpg

I think she's the only reason the Dem Establishment hasn't already dumped Joe.

Because she's even worse and more unlikeable than he is.

Quite a striking accomplishment, really.

Julie Kelly of the Wall St. Journal thinks the democrats are waiting for Trump to win the primary before they dump biden......and Gruesome Newsom steps in.

Julie Kelly of the Wall St. Journal thinks the democrats are waiting for Trump to win the primary before they dump biden......and Gruesome Newsom steps in.
The former 1-term fuckup ain’t going to win.

Keep working on deflections Karen.

Forum List

Back