What has an illegal immigrant done to deprive you of something?

I lived with some pro illegal alien white liberals back in the day. BUT, when their girls were sexually assaulted by Mexican illegal anchor babies, their whole tune changed. Guess what, this the test here. Illegals do this shit, and you will never know it if you don't live with them. That would be the test here, not bitching about racism third hand. I have live with illegals, and it's not your fathers Oldsmobile. It's a Nantucket sleiighride into hell. I love it when people that despise crime and Trump's lies will at the same time condone illegal aliens at all costs. Something broken In America.

Not much is broken around heanh. Them Mexican raping home invaders got 18 years plus.

Lucky they ain't strung up. That's law for you :(
Please. Liberals hate this and THAT. Liberals are haters all day long. They hate sexism and superstition or wherever.They presume they are above all that. I have seen their goofy ass neurotic rich white elitist selves. They don't know what they are defending until it comes down to reality. Then it's all tooth and fangs.
I've told people conservatives love flooding the market with cheap labor. It's why I hope trump really does run illegals out and stop taking in so many muslims
Don't know if you're being sarcastic here or not...
Serious

Driverless cars are a pipe dream.....

:laugh: I'm sure that's what the buggy makers said about Henry Ford's automobiles. Driverless vehicles are very much the future and I'd be willing to bet within 30 years they will be the norm, if not sooner.
I bet no. :funnyface: Of course 30 years is a long time so anything is possible.
$5?

It's going to completely change trucking for the large carriers...and with reduced overhead, they will drive rates down to the point the little guys won't be able to operate for a reasonable profit.

IOW, once it happens, it will move fast...IMO.

I'm gonna make the assumption, we could liven it up with a bet if you don't agree :badgrin: -- but if you evaluated the language skills of a non-US born illegal child in Spanish (representative sample) -- you'd find the similar situation in MOST of the illegal cohort that's come in since the 1990s or so. They are probably very low achieving in their NATIVE language. MAYBE below the level you are whining about for US born non-immigrant children..;;;

Did you write that post with the express purpose of trying to make a point about writing and reading skill, that is, make a point by dint of the convolutedness of the way in which you wrote that post? I just want to know before I respond in substance.
\

Sir, You possess exactly Jack squat of substance, ( You can't begin to comprehend what that is) and you are full of bull. The End.

You are a bullshitter is what I say sir.

I lived with some pro illegal alien white liberals back in the day. BUT, when their girls were sexually assaulted by Mexican illegal anchor babies, their whole tune changed. Guess what, this the test here. Illegals do this shit, and you will never know it if you don't live with them. That would be the test here, not bitching about racism third hand. I have live with illegals, and it's not your fathers Oldsmobile. It's a Nantucket sleiighride into hell. I love it when people that despise crime and Trump's lies will at the same time condone illegal aliens at all costs. Something broken In America.

Not much is broken around heanh. Them Mexican raping home invaders got 18 years plus.

Please. Liberals hate this and THAT. Liberals are haters all day long. They hate sexism and superstition or wherever.They presume they are above all that. I have seen their goofy ass neurotic rich white elitist selves. They don't know what they are defending until it comes down to reality. Then it's all tooth and fangs.
I've told people conservatives love flooding the market with cheap labor. It's why I hope trump really does run illegals out and stop taking in so many muslims
Serious
I see. The Muslim part kind of caught me off guard.

Let me see, Illegals have put bullets in my house frighten me with threats and made me afraid to walk or cycle outside my house in my own culture.In my own neighborhoodI have Mexican anchor babies shouting out to ME asking "What am I doing in THEIR neighborhood"? The one they just came to? Racism my ass. I am so tired of that crap. Illegal have hurt me, and then some.I want that recognized, illegals aren't the poor little victims liberals are making them out to be. Not at all.
Do you see us losing sleep when an illegal gets deported? Maybe on NPR but not in real life.

My guess is that the real people who want illegals are the employers who hire them. Those aren't liberals

Serious
I want to cut legal immigration in half

Serious
That's a surprising statement coming from you. Impressive.

Wouldn't NEED to happen if the ESL programs had the goal to make kids FLUENT in English in a short time.

I have to wonder whether that goal is even achievable. Look at how many presumably native speakers of English post on here are are not fluent with the language. I don't write that snidely. There are varying degrees of language proficiency, however, what people consider "fluency" (not a term evaluators use when conducting formal evaluations) is as follows:
To illustrate my point, I point you to a post earlier in this thread in which a member construed the title question to this thread as meaning: "How are you affected by illegal immigration?" (post 192)

In post 234 of this thread, you'll see that another member thinks the primary aspect of clarification requested of him has to do with figure of speech.

Indeed, a
For me the answer is "not a damn thing." D.C. has a ton of immigrants from all over the world. So do the other places where I spend a fair amount of time. I've not lost a job to an illegal immigrant. None of them have come traipsing through the neighborhood. No lost benefits, no longer lines anywhere, and I don't see that my taxes have gone up so as I'd notice because of them.
Path not taken. Who knows what the true cost to society is. No one.
I agree it's the path I didn't pursue. I thus cannot say that I am impacted, which is why I did state I've not deprived of something by an illegal immigrant.

It's also worth noting that I don't know that I've ever encountered an illegal immigrant. That too forces me to say I haven't been deprived of something by an illegal immigrant.

I for a day was an illegal immigrant for part of a day while I waited to get a visa renewal for an Asian country. That was my own fault, but I didn't include myself in considering the title question.
I don't mean it is a path you didn't pursue. I mean that you can't know what the cost is of illegal immigration because we will never know what it would have been without it.

****Errantly posted in reply to ding *******
Right. You've now said the same thing twice and I'm in this post for the second time agreeing with you. In my first response to you I didn't use the word "agree" with regard to the "what's not knowable isn't knowable" aspect of your remarks, instead merely amplifying your comment and expounding a bit on the underpinnings of my OP statements.

Revised remarks for ding
I did not in my OP remark upon illegal immigration. I only answered the title question.

I'm sorry. I see now that you were talking about illegal immigration and my OP spoke only to whether I have been deprived of something by an illegal immigrant.
Yes, I am talking about the bigger picture.

By all means do discuss the bigger picture, but please directly answer the title question, which as you point out, is not about the bigger picture.

Perhaps you have directly answered the title question. I haven't yet checked to see if you have. If you have not yet done so, would you please do so.
How would I know? We don't not have illegal immigrants. You are trying to compare the way things are to the path not taken. It seems that you have an idealized view that things would have been the same. We don't know that to be the case.

For me the answer is "not a damn thing." D.C. has a ton of immigrants from all over the world. So do the other places where I spend a fair amount of time. I've not lost a job to an illegal immigrant. None of them have come traipsing through the neighborhood. No lost benefits, no longer lines anywhere, and I don't see that my taxes have gone up so as I'd notice because of them.
Me either. They haven't bothered me at all. I respect the lot of them.
Where do you live? Can a poor person afford to live there?

Not to reply for MarcATL, but what is your idea of "affording to live there" and "poor?"
  • Affording -- If it means living here, no, poor people cannot afford to live in my neighborhood or neighborhoods similar to it. Can and do poor people afford to live in D.C? Yes, but "poor" people who want to live in a single family dwelling -- house or condo -- do manage to afford living in parts of D.C. that have modestly sized and appointed homes that are in pleasant, safe and decent neighborhoods. "Poor" people such as single and recent college grads who are willing to share a house with others live in many parts of the city.
  • Poor -- Poor is somewhat relative to the cost of living in a place. What equates to "poor" in D.C. is probably solidly middle class in Des Moines or Detroit, for example. One can use this page to get a sense of how that plays out for an assortment of localities.

I wouldn't call the poor people who live here poor in the sense of destitute; people can make ends meet without public assistance. They certainly aren't private-schooling their kids without tuition assistance from the school and they aren't living what one can call a luxurious lifestyle.
Aside perhaps from Manhattan and San Fran, and a smattering of small but very exclusive towns, I don't know of many places where poor -- not on public aid -- folks cannot somewhere there afford live.

Let me see, Illegals have put bullets in my house frighten me with threats and made me afraid to walk or cycle outside my house in my own culture.In my own neighborhoodI have Mexican anchor babies shouting out to ME asking "What am I doing in THEIR neighborhood"? The one they just came to? Racism my ass. I am so tired of that crap. Illegal have hurt me, and then some.I want that recognized, illegals aren't the poor little victims liberals are making them out to be. Not at all.
Do you see us losing sleep when an illegal gets deported? Maybe on NPR but not in real life.

My guess is that the real people who want illegals are the employers who hire them. Those aren't liberals
Liberals are real people too, I used to be one. When you actually live with illegals, your tune will change, all that "racism" stuff is, as the English say, Bullocks. Bullshit. Subterfuge, lies.

Serious
That's a surprising statement coming from you. Impressive.
You will see very quickly if we throw out every illegal today, in order to continue growth corporations will start lobbying for more LEGAL immigration. They'll say we/they need the workers.

And when times are good that's true. For growth it is.

And you know how they'll sell us on needing more legal immigrants? They pay social security taxess.

So cutting legal immigration in half for now is a great idea. Until we are near 100℅ employment. Until factory jobs pay better.

Bottom line is you and I may want less immigrants but the machine needs worker bees.

Liberals are real people too, I used to be one. When you actually live with illegals, your tune will change, all that "racism" stuff is, as the English say, Bullocks. Bullshit. Subterfuge, lies.
I moved out of Detroit and I wouldn't want to live in Mexican town.

The Mexicans in my community are a minority so they arequiet and blend in.

I see them at the laundry mat. Very quiet people.

I'm thinking you have this all a bit backward in grand Liberal fashion.
I'd bet there are a number of Righties hiring illegals who would probably fight to keep them around...such as small mom and pop construction companies, ranchers and the like but the number of these companies and owners are like a nat on an elephants ass when compared to the number of Liberals and others of recent illegal descent who would take a bullet in order to keep more illegals flooding in.

This thread is another reminder of why I despise liberals.
The idea that you would have no problem with people coming here skirting our immigration laws is so ridiculous, it simply boggles the mind.

Wtf is this? Some shill and turd for backup? In case anyone was wondering, I'm not blind.

Almost 400 posts of bullshit between 2 posters.
One 2/3 more than the other.
I see who you are now, though, that is worth something.
I will own you both before the year's end.
Most likely with facts and rhetoric. If not, well then other ways. :banana:

I'm gonna make the assumption, we could liven it up with a bet if you don't agree :badgrin: -- but if you evaluated the language skills of a non-US born illegal child in Spanish (representative sample) -- you'd find the similar situation in MOST of the illegal cohort that's come in since the 1990s or so. They are probably very low achieving in their NATIVE language. MAYBE below the level you are whining about for US born non-immigrant children..;;;

Did you write that post with the express purpose of trying to make a point about writing and reading skill, that is, make a point by dint of the convolutedness of the way in which you wrote that post? I just want to know before I respond in substance.

I believe he's making light of your tendency toward verbosity.

Bet in one hand and poop in the other, see which one fills up first. :p

I'd bet there are a number of Righties hiring illegals who would probably fight to keep them around...such as small mom and pop construction companies, ranchers and the like but the number of these companies and owners are like a nat on an elephants ass when compared to the number of Liberals and others of recent illegal descent who would take a bullet in order to keep more illegals flooding in.

Bullshit. You listen to too much NPR.

I've heard trumps been deporting a lot lately. Do you see us starting threads crying about it?

This is another wedge issue they use to divide us. Like you all I care about is my family. That means I care about the American family. Not Europe, Canada Mexico. You need to realize we're on the same team and you're arguing with me even when I agree with you. Now that's a partisan

Bet in one hand and poop in the other, see which one fills up first. :p

Huh?

Forum List

Back