What has an illegal immigrant done to deprive you of something?

There aren't many illegals in my city.

However, there were lots of Spanish-speaking workers who re-roofed my house for $5000 less than the guy who said he didn't use foreign labor.

What have they done?
That is not what I asked. I asked: "what has an illegal immigrant done to deprive you of something?"

I don't need to ask the very broad question that you are attempting to answer in place of the question I actually asked. I can watch the news, read the papers, Google, etc. to find the answer to that question.
That's funny. Because to break a law is to offend all of us.

You're dumb enough to think there is only a singular, individual impact. I'm going to assume to say that you're smart enough to know it doesn't work that way.

I did not say or imply that is so or that I think it may be so.

I asked -- note that word "asked," not "implied," not "claimed" -- what an illegal immigrant has done to deprive you of something.

I really despise rich white liberals condescending to me HOW good diversity is, when these self same jerks live in secluded racially isolated communities. Damn, I hate that condescending propaganda. Actually LIVE with illegal alien Mexicans for 5 years or so, then come back here opining about how nice illegal aliens and diversity is. Truly. I have seen how that really works with liberals. Oh how that changes when they are confronted with the facts.

In short Xelor They have deprived me of thousands of dollars I otherwise would have earned.

Real story, baby.

Show me your excuse for illegals being here, so I can show all my crew members and everything.

Your viewpoint is to laugh at.

Marion Morrison

Are you a contractor?

Serious question - we are about to start building a house. I have been told by more than one person that the Mexicans work better and faster than the locals.

What are your thoughts?

FYI, we are hiring the builder, not acting as the contractor ourselves.

In short Xelor They have deprived me of thousands of dollars I otherwise would have earned.

Real story, baby.

Show me your excuse for illegals being here, so I can show all my crew members and everything.

Your viewpoint is to laugh at.

Marion Morrison

Are you a contractor?

Serious question - we are about to start building a house. I have been told by more than one person that the Mexicans work better and faster than the locals.

What are your thoughts?

FYI, we are hiring the builder, not acting as the contractor ourselves.

Something I've learned over 30 years: Mexican labor is inferior.

If you want to have crooked walls or things not poured totally solid that's on you.

Mexicans work hard, I haven't really seen one as skilled as an American yet.

Perhaps you should check into getting a Contractor license.
It's not rocket surgery, :)

Just saying it could be cost effective if you are motivated.

Last edited:
I lived with some pro illegal alien white liberals back in the day. BUT, when their girls were sexually assaulted by Mexican illegal anchor babies, their whole tune changed. Guess what, this the test here. Illegals do this shit, and you will never know it if you don't live with them. That would be the test here, not bitching about racism third hand. I have live with illegals, and it's not your fathers Oldsmobile. It's a Nantucket sleiighride into hell. I love it when people that despise crime and Trump's lies will at the same time condone illegal aliens at all costs. Something broken In America.

I lived with some pro illegal alien white liberals back in the day. BUT, when their girls were sexually assaulted by Mexican illegal anchor babies, their whole tune changed. Guess what, this the test here. Illegals do this shit, and you will never know it if you don't live with them. That would be the test here, not bitching about racism third hand. I have live with illegals, and it's not your fathers Oldsmobile. It's a Nantucket sleiighride into hell. I love it when people that despise crime and Trump's lies will at the same time condone illegal aliens at all costs. Something broken In America.

MaryL

Serious question.

I am not for illegal immigration. As someone who spent over $20,000 coming here legally, and legally choosing to become an American citizen, I'm totally chaffed that others can skip the line and not go through the years of hassle I had to. People should come here legally, full stop. But TBH, it's not high on my list of problems or priorities.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing that you are living with illegals because you have no other choice, economically. How are they different than if you were living with those who were legally entitled to be here? I wonder if the nonsense you have to deal with is because of your socioeconomic situation rather than the legality of the people who live around you.

Not much is broken around heanh. Them Mexican raping home invaders got 18 years plus.

Lucky they ain't strung up. That's law for you :(

Perhaps you should check into getting a Contractor license.
It's not rocket surgery, :)

Just saying it could be cost effective if you are motivated.

I promise you, whatever your trade, you are 1000x better at it than I am.

My wife is better at this than me. lol But she studied design, and her father built homes and could fix anything.

I'm gonna make the assumption, we could liven it up with a bet if you don't agree :badgrin: -- but if you evaluated the language skills of a non-US born illegal child in Spanish (representative sample) -- you'd find the similar situation in MOST of the illegal cohort that's come in since the 1990s or so. They are probably very low achieving in their NATIVE language. MAYBE below the level you are whining about for US born non-immigrant children..;;;

Did you write that post with the express purpose of trying to make a point about writing and reading skill, that is, make a point by dint of the convolutedness of the way in which you wrote that post? I just want to know before I respond in substance.

For me the answer is "not a damn thing." D.C. has a ton of immigrants from all over the world. So do the other places where I spend a fair amount of time. I've not lost a job to an illegal immigrant. None of them have come traipsing through the neighborhood. No lost benefits, no longer lines anywhere, and I don't see that my taxes have gone up so as I'd notice because of them.
Me either. They haven't bothered me at all....

TY for your reply.

For me the answer is "not a damn thing." D.C. has a ton of immigrants from all over the world. So do the other places where I spend a fair amount of time. I've not lost a job to an illegal immigrant. None of them have come traipsing through the neighborhood. No lost benefits, no longer lines anywhere, and I don't see that my taxes have gone up so as I'd notice because of them.
I have an illegal friend 3 actually. They do carpentry work under the table. They take jobs from American carpenters.

I know a landscaping company white owner struggling because of the cheap competition.

I know it guys getting fucked by hb1 visas.

So they flood the blue collar market and it brings everyone's wages down.

What do you do?

Not much is broken around heanh. Them Mexican raping home invaders got 18 years plus.

Please. Liberals hate this and THAT. Liberals are haters all day long. They hate sexism and superstition or wherever.They presume they are above all that. I have seen their goofy ass neurotic rich white elitist selves. They don't know what they are defending until it comes down to reality. Then it's all tooth and fangs.

I did not say or imply that is so or that I think it may be so.
Liar.

Your title asks the reader what an illegal has done to "deprive" them of something. Deprivation in this context is a form of harm. Thus the implication is there.

Basic reading comprehension.

What has an illegal deprived me of? My right to enjoy living in a lawful society. They are criminals. As long as they are running the streets freely and without any chance of punishment, they are contributing to the lawlessness of the society in which I live.

One other thing.

They deprive me of my peace of mind. Not all of them are angels. Some are criminals in their own country; murderers, thieves, and rapists. They are a danger not only to me but to anyone they come in contact with.

Last edited:

Please. Liberals hate this and THAT. Liberals are haters all day long. They hate sexism and superstition or wherever.They presume they are above all that. I have seen their goofy ass neurotic rich white elitist selves. They don't know what they are defending until it comes down to reality. Then it's all tooth and fangs.
I've told people conservatives love flooding the market with cheap labor. It's why I hope trump really does run illegals out and stop taking in so many muslims

..... People like you are the problem, not the solution.

What problem, racist? How is your dimwitted racism a problem of my making?
Racism my sweet bippy, I really doubt this matter concerns you. Or, is exploiting illegal aliens and pandering to race by you wealthy rich whites GOOD? Nobody is above the law. How is racism hurting YOU, BTW?
I'm curious what problem you have with rich white people.

The terminology you use is indeed racist.

I've told people conservatives love flooding the market with cheap labor. It's why I hope trump really does run illegals out and stop taking in so many muslims
Don't know if you're being sarcastic here or not...

Curious are you a con or lib? I'm guessing a con

Let me see, Illegals have put bullets in my house, frighten me with threats and made me afraid to walk or cycle outside my house in my own culture.
In my own neighborhood. I have Mexican anchor babies shouting out to ME asking "What am I doing in THEIR neighborhood"? The one they just came to? Racism my ass. I am so tired of that crap.
Illegals have hurt me, and then some.I want that recognized, illegals aren't the poor little victims liberals are making them out to be. Not at all.

Forum List

Back