What Has Allah Brought The World?

GayStone you want be a Muslim so bad it is just driving you crazy.

But you know that your parents would throw you out of their basement if you converted. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Muslimes are the most backward, unsuccessful and fucked up people in the world known only for terrorism. Even muslimes hate themselves.

Jews are the most highly educated, accomplished and successful people in the history of the world.

Islamic Scholar Bernard Lewis
If the peoples of the Middle East continue on their present path, the suicide bomber may become a metaphor for the whole region, and there will be no escape from a downward spiral of hate and spite, rage and self-pity, poverty and oppression.

Dr. Wafa Sultan, Among Time magazine's 100 men and women whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world
When I examined the Koran, the hadiths and the Islamic books under my microscope, I came to the absolute conviction that it is impossible--IMPOSSIBLE-- for any human being to read the biography of Muhammad and believe in it and yet emerge a psychologically and mentally healthy person.

Do you remember the way that Muhammad killed Asma bint Marwan? His followers tore her body apart limb from limb while she was breastfeeding her child. When they returned to him shouting, "Allah Akbar," he said: "Two goats would lock horns over her." As you know, goats lock horns over the most inconsequential thing. For Muhammad, however, the killing of a woman while breastfeeding was too trivial an incident for goats to lock horns over. Is this a prophet of God?

The language of Islam is a negative, dead language, replete with violence, anger, hatred and racism. Man is a product of his language, the outcome of the negative and positive language to which he is exposed in his lifetime. If his life is dominated by negative language, he will emerge as a negative, reckless and non-productive person who rejects everything. This is why the negative language of Islam has failed. It has failed to produce people with a positive outlook. It has produced negative people. If we take a look at Islamic societies, we see what that negative man [Muhammad] did.

Islam is a political doctrine which imposes itself by force. Any doctrine whatsoever that calls to kill those who do not believe in it is not a religion. It is a totalitarian doctrine that imposes itself by force.

Read about the life of Muhammad. What do you find there? Nothing but his raids and and his wives. I shudder when I hear the hadith: A woman's paradise is under her husband's foot. The Islamc teachings have become dreadful in the skulls of the Muslims. I see no alternative butr to open these skulls and to clean the life-threatening cancerous cells in these brains.

Last edited by a moderator:
GayStone if Jews are so smart.

Then you must be one of their retards.

Because you keep posting the same non sense posts over and over and over??? :lol: :cuckoo:

Last edited:
GayStone is Jews are so smart.

Because you keep posting the same non sense posts over and over and over??? :lol: :cuckoo:
HEY G-D damnit!:eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand:
He's allowed to ! He is chosen ! Self chosen but ask your masters for an opinion. Begin with Rahm.

Anti Semite !
Goy trash ! :eusa_pray::lol:

GayStone if Jews are so smart.

Since you follow a cult invented by an illiterate pedophile with a penchant for fondling under-age girls and who made his 6 year old wife clean his semen-stained trousers and who advocated adult breast-feeding, you would be the "retard"

Please do not breed.

Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad... :eek:
Muhammad married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth
Narrated 'Aisha:: The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to fondle me. While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).

Sahih Bukhari...
Narrated 'Aisha: I used to wash the traces of Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it (water spots were still visible).

Islamic tradition of adult breast-feeding
Islam and The Nursing of Adults

allah has brought religiously sanctioned spousal abuse and wife-beating. allahu fucku!

Quran 4:34: Allah has made men superior to women because men spend their wealth to support them. Therefore, virtuous women are obedient, and they are to guard their unseen parts as Allah has guarded them. As for women whom you fear will rebel, admonish them first, and then send them to a separate bed, and then beat them. But if they are obedi-ent after that, then do nothing further; surely Allah is exalted and great!

This muslime troglodyte provides guidance on the proper technique for beating your disobedient Muslima MEMRI: Egyptian Cleric Sa'd Arafat: Islam Permits Wife Beating Only When She Refuses to Have Sex with Her Husband

About a trillion laughs from dumbass Islamophobes.

Islime has much genocide. Laughs, not so much.

Sahih Muslim Hadeeth: Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

My message to the loathed Jews is that there is no god but allah, we will chase you everywhere We are a nation that drinks blood, and we know that there is no better blood than the blood of the Jews. We will not leave you alone until we have quenched our thirst with your blood, and our children's thirst with your blood, we will not rest until you leave the Muslim countries.

Last edited by a moderator:
allah has brought the world religiously sanctioned honor killings including killing your wife if she wants a divorce, killing your daughter if raped and if she dresses too western.

All, in the name of the religion of peace and the all-merciful allah:lol: :clap2:

You do realize that Allah and God are one and the same don't you?

So Jesus is allah's son? Funny. He didn't say that.

The ignorant muslimes are actually taught that the prophets and patriarchs Abraham, Moses, and Jesus were muslimes. Just one problem: They lived hundreds and thousands of years before mahomet was even born and islime invented. :lol:

Not much can be expected of the IQ of the average muslime given mahomet was an illiterate, unemployed cave-dwelling bum, thug and pedophile.
But he loves you (pbuh)

First of all, Allah is not exclusively a Muslim word. It simply means god, moon god origin or not, and it was used by Arabic-speaking Christians a long time before Islam even existed. And as far as arts, music and culture go they got a shitload of it. But its true they´ve been lacking progress in the technology, human rights etc. department for some time now, and thats most likely because Islam hasnt been reformed like Christianity has to butt out of everything but the religious aspect itself. Islam is not only a religion, its a politican and judicial system as well. And its over 600 years old. There isnt anything wrong with the people as such, they´ll come around but they have to do in their own due time. I think intervention is the wrong way to go.

First of all, Allah is not exclusively a Muslim word. It simply means god, moon god origin or not, and it was used by Arabic-speaking Christians a long time before Islam even existed. And as far as arts, music and culture go they got a shitload of it.

Can you name important Eastern Muslims in the arts, music and culture that are not religious in nature? No, I didn't think so.

First of all, Allah is not exclusively a Muslim word. It simply means god, moon god origin or not, and it was used by Arabic-speaking Christians a long time before Islam even existed. And as far as arts, music and culture go they got a shitload of it.

Can you name important Eastern Muslims in the arts, music and culture that are not religious in nature? No, I didn't think so.

First of all, why does it have to be non-religious? Religion is a big part of their daily life. And what counts as religious in nature? Just the mention of god? There are lovesongs where they mention god, but that is true in the US as well. Also, why do they have to be Muslims? Look at George Wassouf (A christian Assyrian from Syria) who is loved all over the Arabic world. Look at the Taj Mahal for example, a mausoleum/mosque, that is religious in nature. Would you disagree that it is an amazing work of art?

First of all, why does it have to be non-religious? Religion is a big part of their daily life. And what counts as religious in nature? Just the mention of god? There are lovesongs where they mention god, but that is true in the US as well. Also, why do they have to be Muslims? Look at George Wassouf (A christian Assyrian from Syria) who is loved all over the Arabic world. Look at the Taj Mahal for example, a mausoleum/mosque, that is religious in nature. Would you disagree that it is an amazing work of art?

Islam does not permit the reading or writing of literature non-religious in nature. Nor, the listening to of music.

That's not a religion, that's a CULT!

You needed to go back to the Middle Ages? :lol:

How about more recent? :lol:

And, those inventions were stolen from the Jews, Christians, Greeks and Romans. :clap2:

More preserved than stolen I think.
Virtually all of our knowledge of the greeks and such came from the Moors in Spain after the dark ages.
Know your history or you will be destined to repeat the same mistakes.

Forum List

Back