What Happens When You Rescind an Invitation to Trump? Read and See!

Obama gave future presidents the power to use the irs to go after political opponents. Hope liberals are happy, you supported it. I hope the first thing Trump does is arrest Sharpton for back taxes.
I get it, you think it's only tyranny if a democrat does it. Another reason to make sure your brand of neo-fascism stays in the fringes.
No, i'm against it. But since you supported Obama doing it, when the new republican president uses Obama's play book you will need not to complain.

Except Obama did no such thing. He had nothing to do with the IRS not a scandal.

Oh, and Republican Presidents HAVE done it in the past. Wave hello to Nixon for us.
Nixon would've loved to gotten away with what Obama has done.

It's been sickening watching that thug Obama and his gang of tyrants he stuck in every government agency then turn around and USE them against WE THE PEOPLE.

take the IRS against conservatives/tea party
the BLM sending armed federal agents to try and take ONE RANCHERS land away from them. Look at the EPA making up rules that is going to hurt us in the long run and on and on
You are so confused, you have never stated one true fact in your whole life.

What Happens When You Rescind an Invitation to Trump?

What happens when you rescind an invitation to Donald Trump?

Well, my RedState email is suddenly maxed out due to a flood of very angry emails. I’ve been called queer, an n-word lover, Megyn Kelly has been referred to as the c-word.

My office phone line’s voicemail has also gotten maxed out with angry phone calls.

Last night, people were leaving voicemails in my hotel room — having somehow managed to navigate the hotel switch board. At 3 o’clock this morning I had to unplug the phones in my room.

My twitter feed is unusable. It’s just angry people, many of them very recently created accounts of people following few others and with little to no followers. But I can’t interact with much of anyone because of the timeline.

Facebook is much the same way.

RedState suffered a denial of service attack throughout the night and into this mornin

Would I do it again? Absolutely.

What Happens When You Rescind an Invitation to Trump RedState

Or should we title this story: What happens when you rescind an invitation to the Front Runner! He said he'd do it again, but I wonder. It's great when the people speak up. Too often the silent majority falls asleep.
I like Trump more and more.
Trump is fucking pussy, he can't even deal with Megyn Kelly.

FUCK DONALD TRUMP and all his douchebag low life followers. And I am not talking about all his supporters but this RETARDED behavior by many that crawl up the backside of whomever is seen to be "against" Trump is worse than how he acts & the things he says.
I think it is fine to be against Trump...as long as you are not media controlling what the public sees. When the pollsters call nix Trump and go to another candidate. That is the way it is supposed to be.

But, say the Establishment figured the couldn't control Kasich but he was leading in the polls, should the eliminate him from the debate? No, not while he is the front runner or the polls indicate he should be included. You are for the man on the street like I am. Let's have him have his say.

I'm curious...what would be "too far" for Donald to go. He gave out the phone number of an opponent. He called (at least) some of his fellow candidates "losers". He's called the moderator a "bimbo" and insinuated that she was on the rag.

I'm just wondering, what would he have to say before you abandon him?
I'm not supporting him. I am supporting the process. I don't like the Establishment choose who is going to be helped in a debate and who is going to get the gotcha questions. I don't like the Establishment to determine who debate participants are going to be and who is expelled.

Dismissing him from Red State Gathering after he was the front runner was not an example of a democracy.

Proof that evidence was destroyed........,......?????

Yeah, proof. You know, like when Ollie shredded all those documents. We know he did it. There was proof, evidence.

You saying you're sure there was evidence destroyed isn't proof of anything except crazy conspiracy theories.
Rrrriiiighhhhtttt......except visits to WH correspond with events.,.....oooooops

FUCK DONALD TRUMP and all his douchebag low life followers. And I am not talking about all his supporters but this RETARDED behavior by many that crawl up the backside of whomever is seen to be "against" Trump is worse than how he acts & the things he says.
I think it is fine to be against Trump...as long as you are not media controlling what the public sees. When the pollsters call nix Trump and go to another candidate. That is the way it is supposed to be.

But, say the Establishment figured the couldn't control Kasich but he was leading in the polls, should the eliminate him from the debate? No, not while he is the front runner or the polls indicate he should be included. You are for the man on the street like I am. Let's have him have his say.

I'm curious...what would be "too far" for Donald to go. He gave out the phone number of an opponent. He called (at least) some of his fellow candidates "losers". He's called the moderator a "bimbo" and insinuated that she was on the rag.

I'm not supporting him. I am supporting the process. I don't like the Establishment choose who is going to be helped in a debate and who is going to get the gotcha questions. I don't like the Establishment to determine who debate participants are going to be and who is expelled.

Dismissing him from Red State Gathering after he was the front runner was not an example of a democracy.

I'm not supporting him.
Yesterday you were contemplating voting 3rd party.

I am supporting the process.
I don't like the Establishment to determine who debate participants are going to be and who is expelled.
I don't like the Establishment choose who is going to be helped in a debate and who is going to get the gotcha questions.
You're supporting the "process" but don't like the idea of who is going to be expelled?

The "establishment" that sat up the process sent 7 serious contenders (as serious as the GOP gets nowadays) including 4 former/current governors, the #2 delegate recipient in 2012, and a sitting US Senator to a kid's table using national polls which are really meaningless in Presidential contests since only 11 states matter but really useless when there hasn't been a ballot cast yet.

As far as I know, the GOP didn't screen the questions. If they did, wouldn't that defuse the idea of the debate anyway?

A blogger who has no business being outraged by idiotic comments decided he didn't want this idiot at his event. Not exactly the "establishment". Maybe you're being a bit grouchy due to the time of the month? By that I mean when it's early and the bills are due.

It was an example of FREEDOM. Free choice. Trump does not have a right to be at a function put on by someone else.

I remember when free choice was a conservative principle

It was an example of FREEDOM. Free choice. Trump does not have a right to be at a function put on by someone else.

You know as well as I do that the participants were chosen by their poll numbers. He had a right to be there. Following the rules and being straight in the interactions with the candidates was once a conservative principle.

I thought the talking point was that Liberals are the vicious ones in attacking anyone that disagreed with them.
Guess the Republican Establishment has learned from you assholes.
I thought the talking point was that Liberals are the vicious ones in attacking anyone that disagreed with them.
Guess the Republican Establishment has learned from you assholes.
"No I'm not - you are!"
If Obama told you to jump off a bridge, you would ask. Which one?
Lalalalalalalaaa!!!!!
I can't hear you!

You know as well as I do that the participants were chosen by their poll numbers. He had a right to be there. Following the rules and being straight in the interactions with the candidates was once a conservative principle.
Nonsense

You've been going on and on about this crap for days now.
Trump doesn't have "special" rights. It's an invitation only event and his invitation was withdrawn for his asinine behavior. They had as much right to take it away as they did to extend it.

If the other candidates are smart, they will refuse to go to any debate Trump is not invited to.
Yes... that seems the Smart Move... but they'll probably have to agree to it behind the scenes amongst themselves... I doubt they'd do it individually for fear of being the only one stepping forward, while the rest hang back and let the Brave One be seen as a Maverick. Safety in Numbers. It's a "herd" thing.

Erick Erickson Red State Says Women Are Dumber Than Monkey s Plus X Rated Words About A Judge Opinion - Conservative

Here's a nice quote from Erick Erickson of the Red Stain website suitable for a headline. I think Trump would be interested in this:

"Most monkeys are smarter than women".

Some Trump fans might be dumber than monkeys, being they can't figure that quote comes from a satire website. That is, it's made up. Erickson never said it. He's said some shitty things, which is why the satire is believable, but he didn't say that shitty thing.

Erick Erickson Most Monkeys Are Smarter Than Women - The Daily Currant - The Daily Currant

Forum List

Back