What Happens When You Import People Who Dont Believe in Multiculturialism?

Americans overwhelmingly do not want an America where the thinking of the Publiuses and Protectionists have any impact.

Oh but they certainly DO want an America where the thinking of the Publiuses and Protectionists have an impact. Think not ? Then just try some of the examples listed in Post # 38, and see what they say then. :lol:

Americans overwhelmingly do not want an America where the thinking of the Publiuses and Protectionists have any impact.

Oh but they certainly DO want an America where the thinking of the Publiuses and Protectionists have an impact. Think not ? Then just try some of the examples listed in Post # 38, and see what they say then. :lol:

You folks make up less than 20% of the electorate.

And the youth and young adults, particularly those in your families, overwhelmingly think you are starkers.

Your day is over.

There is nothing wrong with multiculturalism, per se. The world is growing smaller by the day, and we are mixing as a species more and more all the time.

Is there sometimes a clash of civilizations? YES.

Is multiculturalism bad? NO.

Poor author of the OP, got help from a really fucked up racist - or maybe two- here.
You know that when Steve McGarrett supports your position, you gotta problem.

Doesn't necessarily help to get the point across.

We have nothing to fear but fear itself.

And the fear of getting a teacher (in school) or a supervisor (at work) who you can't understand a word he's saying. Or the Muslim boss who fires you, because you brought a bacon sandwhich to work. Or the Caribbean family who sits out on their balcony (in an apartment complex) beating on their bongos. Or the family from somewhere in the 3rd world who invites you over for dinner, and serves (I don't even want to say it) :lol:

Ranting, anybody. :lol:

More like educating. No charge for the tutoring.

And the fear of getting a teacher (in school) or a supervisor (at work) who you can't understand a word he's saying. Or the Muslim boss who fires you, because you brought a bacon sandwhich to work. Or the Caribbean family who sits out on their balcony (in an apartment complex) beating on their bongos. Or the family from somewhere in the 3rd world who invites you over for dinner, and serves (I don't even want to say it) :lol:

Ranting, anybody. :lol:

More like educating. No charge for the tutoring.

Nah, you are crying about a world not coming back. Tuff dat.

And the youth and young adults, particularly those in your families, overwhelmingly think you are starkers.

Your day is over.

Dreaming out loud ? No law against that, I suppose. Not even in a computer forum. Here though, some things are preferred. Like sources and links, for instance.

"CONCLUSION
Viewed as a theory of national identity, multiculturalism fails to resonate
strongly in American public opinion. The liberal conception of national identity
remains dominant in American public opinion, and the ‘harder’ the multicultur-
alist proposal, the less likely it is to win popular support. In this regard, ethnic
differences in outlook are modest at best. And while the cohort under 30 years
old expressed less hostility to multicultural principles and policies than older
segments of the public, we did not detect a highly cohesive ‘forerunner’ group
of the young and well-educated that consistently favours the multiculturalist
point of view."

http://carawong.org/papers/bjps.pdf

http://carawong.org/papers/bjps.pdf (scroll to page 274)

Last edited:

Your day is over.

Dreaming out loud ? No law against that, I suppose. Not even in a computer forum. Here though, some things are preferred. Like sources and links, for instance.

This is opinion, son. When you post sources for facts and evidence, then I can do the same.

You are on the back side of history.

Your day is over.

This is opinion, son. When you post sources for facts and evidence, then I can do the same.

I HAVE posted sources, puppy. You haven't. And back or front means nothing. What matters is correct and incorrect, and THIS is what's correct >>

NATION - a stable, historically developed community of people, with a territory, economic life, distinctive culture and language in common. (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th ed.)

Last edited:
The more third world people you let in the country, the more the country becomes third world. Birds of a feather ... We see it all the time, people come here to milk the land - they do not wish to acculturate; they wish to change our culture.

The third world immgirants have been found to be more American than our far right social cons and neocon war hawks.

the immgirants who want to leave the third world and the 12th century behind... do just fine.

There are quite a few who do not want to leave it in the past.... but live in it.

this country was made on immigrants. but they used to assimilate. at least by the first generation born here. that's why we were called the melting pot. immigrants came here, learned the language, learned the culture, obeyed the laws of the land and didn't try to change the nation to fit them. that doesn't happen today. a large number of immigrants come here expecting every one to change for them and jump through hoops to accommodate them.

Europe's original immigrants to the Americas assimilated into the native culture?

You didn't need to go to Oslo, the GOP HQ could give you a better example.

A multiculturalists response to the failure of multiculturalism is to point the finger at those who are most likely between the two parties to warn us about the failures of multiculturalism. I don't get it.

I wish Mrs. Robinson (my 7th grade English teacher) was here to diagram THAT sentence.

I wish Mr Keller, my 7th grade history teacher could follow you around and correct your constant revisionist view of history.

I HAVE posted sources, puppy. You haven't. And back or front means nothing. What matters is correct and incorrect, and THIS is what's correct >>

NATION - a stable, historically developed community of people, with a territory, economic life, distinctive culture and language in common. (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th ed.)

One more definition:

MELTING POT - "The melting pot is a metaphor for a heterogeneous society becoming more homogeneous, the different elements "melting together" into a harmonious whole with a common culture. It is particularly used to describe the assimilation of immigrants to the United States the melting-together metaphor was in use by the 1780s.

"After 1970 the desirability of assimilation and the melting pot model was challenged by proponents of multiculturalism, who assert that cultural differences within society are valuable and should be preserved, proposing the alternative metaphor of the mosaic, salad bowl, or "American Kaleidoscope"—different cultures mix, but remain distinct."

Melting pot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I personally believe that the melting pot worked just fine and made us a stronger nation. The melting pot approach is vastly superior to the alternative of divisiveness. It is axiomatic that the more unified a country is, the stronger it is.

Unified under what banner? White Confederate Christian Conservative Republican?

What is "American" culture? From one coast to another, there were English, French, and Spanish colonies taking over while the indigenous population was being killed off. We have cities ranging in ethnic names from NEW YORK to LOS ANGELES.

This has always been a multicultural society and it always will be. Why do so many white Americans tell immigrants to "learn English" when most white Americans can't form a coherent sentence in any language?

What is "American" culture? From one coast to another, there were English, French, and Spanish colonies taking over while the indigenous population was being killed off. We have cities ranging in ethnic names from NEW YORK to LOS ANGELES.

This has always been a multicultural society and it always will be. Why do so many white Americans tell immigrants to "learn English" when most white Americans can't form a coherent sentence in any language?

Immigrants must assimilate into the host country's culture....that includes learning the language and customs.....this is what you get when they don't....

french-muslims.jpg

^There are areas in France which no longer belong to the French State. The French government calls them by the euphemism Zones Urbaines Sensibles, or in English: Sensitive Urban Zones, or in plain English: No-Go Zones, or in even plainer English: Muslim areas.

Back in 2006 there were more than 750 of them throughout France with a government map detailing them so that if you were stupid enough to want to be raped, tortured or killed all you had to do was visit one of the areas listed.

Of course, this is not just a French problem; countries with more than 2 or 3 percent of their population Muslim have no-go zones. They're easy to spot: areas where police, fire, rescue, medical or government agents fear to enter because they are simply too violent and dangerous. That's right - too dangerous for even the police.

Eventually when there are enough of these Islamic mini-states, Muslims take total control of the entire country. This has happened to many countries in the past that were once non-Muslim.

Sensitive Urban Zones in France - Muslim Ghettos from Planck's Constant

Immigrants must assimilate into the host country's culture....that includes learning the language and customs.....this is what you get when they don't....

french-muslims.jpg

^There are areas in France which no longer belong to the French State. The French government calls them by the euphemism Zones Urbaines Sensibles, or in English: Sensitive Urban Zones, or in plain English: No-Go Zones, or in even plainer English: Muslim areas.

Back in 2006 there were more than 750 of them throughout France with a government map detailing them so that if you were stupid enough to want to be raped, tortured or killed all you had to do was visit one of the areas listed.

Of course, this is not just a French problem; countries with more than 2 or 3 percent of their population Muslim have no-go zones. They're easy to spot: areas where police, fire, rescue, medical or government agents fear to enter because they are simply too violent and dangerous. That's right - too dangerous for even the police.

Eventually when there are enough of these Islamic mini-states, Muslims take total control of the entire country. This has happened to many countries in the past that were once non-Muslim.

Reverse colonization in practice. Looks to be working out quite well for these backwards cultures.

A multiculturalists response to the failure of multiculturalism is to point the finger at those who are most likely between the two parties to warn us about the failures of multiculturalism. I don't get it.

I wish Mrs. Robinson (my 7th grade English teacher) was here to diagram THAT sentence.

I wish Mr Keller, my 7th grade history teacher could follow you around and correct your constant revisionist view of history.

Oh, yeah?!?! Mrs. Levich, my 7th grade art teacher, would whip all their asses, cuz she was a total babe.

American ethnicity has been affected by all cultures and customs that emigrated here.

The dominant white Protestant evangelical social conservative culture no longer serves the needs of the vast numbers of Americans.

Yes, multiculturalism will continue and America will continue to improve by it.

There is nothing wrong with multiculturalism, per se. The world is growing smaller by the day, and we are mixing as a species more and more all the time.

Is there sometimes a clash of civilizations? YES.

Is multiculturalism bad? NO.

Poor author of the OP, got help from a really fucked up racist - or maybe two- here.
You know that when Steve McGarrett supports your position, you gotta problem.

Doesn't necessarily help to get the point across.

We have nothing to fear but fear itself.

Oh, the fear of the future runs deep in this one...

french-muslims.jpg

Reverse colonization in practice. Looks to be working out quite well for these backwards cultures.

yes....some say that Islam will take over the world in 50 years....due to demographics....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HTSwUig2-0]Islam will take over the World in 50 Years - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back