What happens when Russia is a Majority Muslim Country?

How Islam Will Change Russia - Jamestown

This can happen as early as 2050. The largest nuclear arms holder in the world will have a majority in the death cult. Very scary.

What will the native Russians do? Will they lay down like the west? Or will they fight will brutality like Serbia tried and China is currently doing? My money is on the Russia Bear fighting back and a bloody civil war will occur.

We can only hope the Russians are as tough as we think they are!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
It won't just be Russia against Islam.

All of Western Europe is also under siege, and Eastern Europe is already fighting to preserve itself.

By 2050 it will be Russia, all of Europe and all of European diaspora vs Islam in the bloodiest war in human history.

All because of lunatic globalists and moron civic nationalists who refused to allow separation and the freedom of disassociation.
----------------------------------------- i don't know , 'germany' for example , i think that 'germany' likes 'islam' . And the rest of .europe' will be over run except for maybe a few Eastern Euro countries that will finally cave to muslim numbers . Also 'england' is already over run , imo . 'muslim' mayor of 'londonistan' and read Tommy Tainents info on how wonderful muslim 'britain' is .
White guilt literally won't be an option on the multiple choice quiz in 2050.
Tommy's generation will be dead and no white person will even be able to remember any time in their lives when they felt the slightest bit privileged.

Every single white person will be fighting to survive every single day.

Even rich white people won't be able to shield themselves for that long.

Without white guilt we can literally become a white ISIS if we have to.

just some info on the CHRISTIANIZATION of Russia in 956 or 988 . --- How Russia Became Christian | Grace Communion International --- Seems to me that was a political act and decision in RUSSIA by Prince Vladimir . -------------------- i also read at one time that the Prince picked between Christianity , Judaism and 'islam' but picked Christianity because his people would NOT be able to drink alcohol under 'islam' and he knew that his people liked to drink alcohol . -------- Who knows but seems to me that religion of the country or nation has many times been picked by the political leader . Same happened when Rome became Christian i think as the Emperor just made an announcement . Course at that time i don't think that 'islam' even existed .

Last edited:
Christianity , as far as i can see , modern Christianity is the best religion especially if a religion is going to be forced on people .

just some info on the CHRISTIANIZATION of Russia in 956 or 988 . --- How Russia Became Christian | Grace Communion International --- Seems to me that was a political act and decision in RUSSIA by Prince Vladimir . -------------------- i also read at one time that the Prince picked between Christianity , Judaism and 'islam' but picked Christianity because his people would be able to drink alcohol under 'islam' and he knew that his people liked to drink alcohol . -------- Who knows but seems to me that religion of the country or nation has many times been picked by the political leader . Same happened when Rome became Christian i think as the Emperor just made an announcement . Course at that time i don't think that 'islam' even existed .
As far as I know Prince Valdimir has learned quite a bit about possible religions and liked Christianity the most due to a number of its features.

It has nothing to do with drinking alcohol: too much drinking is a sin for an Orthodox Christian.

Last edited:
no expert here and i drink when i like so no condemnation from me . As i said , i read somewhere , don't know when or where that Vladamir knew his people , knew they drank and figured he didn't want to make a religious prohibition . -------------- My main point is that i find it interesting that the Emperor , Prince , government , king , queen makes a decision on his countries religion and then thats the way it goes . ---------------- That may be happening in what was or used to be Christian 'europe' and 'england' . -------------- hey , long live Christian Russia , from my perspective they are much better than 'mrobamas' muslim friends Stratford .

and like i said earlier , all these lefties that bemoan modern Western American style Christianity as it is practiced in the USA are boneheads as they are lucky to have a religion as benign and nonthreatening as Christianity as the majority religion in the USA .

This can happen as early as 2050. The largest nuclear arms holder in the world will have a majority in the death cult. Very scary.

What will the native Russians do? Will they lay down like the west? Or will they fight will brutality like Serbia tried and China is currently doing? My money is on the Russia Bear fighting back and a bloody civil war will occur.

its already a Muslim one, Chechens dominate Muscovites, its a fact . need some pictures, facts?

its already a Muslim one, Chechens dominate Muscovites, its a fact . need some pictures, facts?
Take your Ukrainian propaganda where it belongs: to the garbage. Instead of littering each corner of this board with your fakes about Russia, tell the people the truth about Nazi Ukraine breeding Nazis, glorifying fascists and killing/imprisoning or burning alive those who disagree with current regime of Soros puppets.

The Right Sector, Azov or Svoboda created parallel irregular forces that easily go out of control. In Odessa, in May 2014, they were responsible for a mass killing without facing any charges. 45 people burnt to death. A massacre that didn’t get much attention.
Ukraine, masks of the revolutionSpecial Commendation Prix Europa – Berlin 2016

A Fascist Hero in Democratic Kiev

Maybe nukes will be a thing of the past by then

Yea and maybe we will have world peace and every baby gets a silver spoon. Every man gets to marry a super model and when it rains dollar bills come down.

Naive a little

Should I believe your Internet "Statistics and facts" or should I believe my lying eyes?

Historical Russia has been baptized since year 988 (starting in Kiev, the mother of Russian cities), more than 10 centuries ago, when USA was not even planned to appear on the map. During Soviet times the majority was atheist. Since 1991 more and more Russians start coming to the church and becoming active Christians. The number of Orthodox Christians in Russia keeps significantly increasing.

OP, you should rather be concerned about unfortunate and non-volunteer Islamization of Europe. Russia will be fine, guaranteed. Don't worry, be happy.
typical TV.ru just bunch of empty words here the facts:
148179-INNERRESIZED600-600-raspisanie_na_kurban.jpg

970072286.jpg

orig-1503574303_kurban-bayram_islam_musulmane_14_2625cf3a61c85447f6c36f16a1aaf868.JPG

13020041.jpg

mfUZFO9qwd4.jpg

more is here:

Moscowistan, Diaries of the Last years of Mongol project Ulus of Juchi / Daily update

and like i said earlier , all these lefties that bemoan modern Western American style Christianity as it is practiced in the USA are boneheads as they are lucky to have a religion as benign and nonthreatening as Christianity as the majority religion in the USA .

If Clinton had won, Islam would be majority religion in USA, she would flood USA with ME "refugees" just like Merkel has done it with good old Europe.

upload_2017-10-19_11-34-6.png

of course thats why we Deplorables voted for Trump . If TRUMP wasn't President the only thing that i'd be happy about is that i don't live in a big city as thats where most third world importeds start out and end up . Plus , i am an older guy so i am one of the last REAL Americans in the USA Stratford .

Last edited:
its my opinion that it is younger people like 'generation x' and millenials , hip hoppers , scum and their kids and Grandkids , especially those living in big cities that will have their lives changed by the third worlders invading the USA Stratford .

Forum List

Back