What happens when Russia is a Majority Muslim Country?

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
How Islam Will Change Russia - Jamestown

This can happen as early as 2050. The largest nuclear arms holder in the world will have a majority in the death cult. Very scary.

What will the native Russians do? Will they lay down like the west? Or will they fight will brutality like Serbia tried and China is currently doing? My money is on the Russia Bear fighting back and a bloody civil war will occur.

We can only hope the Russians are as tough as we think they are!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

This can happen as early as 2050. The largest nuclear arms holder in the world will have a majority in the death cult. Very scary.

What will the native Russians do? Will they lay down like the west? Or will they fight will brutality like Serbia tried and China is currently doing? My money is on the Russia Bear fighting back and a bloody civil war will occur.

It won't just be Russia against Islam.

All of Western Europe is also under siege, and Eastern Europe is already fighting to preserve itself.

By 2050 it will be Russia, all of Europe and all of European diaspora vs Islam in the bloodiest war in human history.

All because of lunatic globalists and moron civic nationalists who refused to allow separation and the freedom of disassociation.

course you are correct on 'race' i think Stratford . Only concern i have would be NUMBERS . i think Russia population is only maybe 80 million i think . Plus i think that the RUSSIANS have a huge AIDS and VODKA and Alcoholism problem . Hey , correct me if i am incorrect , i like RUSSIANS as i knew / know quite a few Americans that were Russian extraction a few generations ago Stratford .

Last edited:

Like Putin's gonna let that happen.

Russia historically has had a long and mostly positive relationship with its muslim minority, and Islam is the 2nd largest religion in the country, with muslims making up 15% of the population.

Today there are over 8,000 mosques scattered throughout Russia.

Pres, Putin and his government view Islam and Russian muslims as an integral part of the nations dynamics, and has even allowed the de facto implementation of Sharia law in Chechnya.

Islam in Russia - Wikipedia

Last edited:

They will need to learn how to say "Aloha, Snack Bar" in Russian.

It won't just be Russia against Islam.

All of Western Europe is also under siege, and Eastern Europe is already fighting to preserve itself.

By 2050 it will be Russia, all of Europe and all of European diaspora vs Islam in the bloodiest war in human history.

All because of lunatic globalists and moron civic nationalists who refused to allow separation and the freedom of disassociation.
----------------------------------------- i don't know , 'germany' for example , i think that 'germany' likes 'islam' . And the rest of .europe' will be over run except for maybe a few Eastern Euro countries that will finally cave to muslim numbers . Also 'england' is already over run , imo . 'muslim' mayor of 'londonistan' and read Tommy Tainents info on how wonderful muslim 'britain' is .

course you are correct on 'race' i think Stratford . Only concern i have would be NUMBERS . i think Russia population is only maybe 80 million i think . Plus i think that the RUSSIANS have a huge AIDS and VODKA and Alcoholism problem . Hey , correct me if i am incorrect , i like RUSSIANS as i knew / know quite a few Americans that were Russian extraction a few generations ago Stratford .

Population of Russia is 144,3 millions (2016)

население России - Google Search

Yes, some Russians drink quite a bit. But so do the people in many countries.

and what country or nation really cares about WHO they rule over . People in some countries or nations might care about the majority religion of their country but most don't . To governments the religion doesn't matter , just make the people pay the taxes , serve in the military , provide police

and government workers that will toe the governments line and just so they don't blow stuff up any religion is ok .

sorry , but looks like i messed up on post # 16 , maybe , don't know for sure .

OP, it not gonna happen. Vast majority of Russians are white Orthodox Christians. Always were and always will be.

Yes. And look how Russia behaves ! Bunch of good Christians . Lol.

The op needs to get out more . Islamphobes are juts ignorant.

-------------------------------------------------------------------- thanks for the population numbers and comments BUT the population numbers include 'muslims' whose loyalty is to 'allah' i would guess Stratford .

Maybe nukes will be a thing of the past by then

Yea and maybe we will have world peace and every baby gets a silver spoon. Every man gets to marry a super model and when it rains dollar bills come down.

Naive a little

Should I believe your Internet "Statistics and facts" or should I believe my lying eyes?

Historical Russia has been baptized since year 988 (starting in Kiev, the mother of Russian cities), more than 10 centuries ago, when USA was not even planned to appear on the map. During Soviet times the majority was atheist. Since 1991 more and more Russians start coming to the church and becoming active Christians. The number of Orthodox Christians in Russia keeps significantly increasing.

OP, you should rather be concerned about unfortunate and non-volunteer Islamization of Europe. Russia will be fine, guaranteed. Don't worry, be happy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back