What happens when a tax cut doesn't cut people's taxes so they'd notice?

I got a great tax cut. Also was just informed we are getting an unplanned bonus next month. Thanks president Trump!
you don't really care who is going to pay for your meager tax cuts do you?? Wait till prices go up and those cuts disappear like farts in the wind

I got a great tax cut. Also was just informed we are getting an unplanned bonus next month. Thanks president Trump!
you don't really care who is going to pay for your meager tax cuts do you?? Wait till prices go up and those cuts disappear like farts in the wind

I pay more in taxes than most people earn so pardon me if I enjoy my tax cut and bonus.

The tax reform is a Ponzi scheme.

It's more Keynesian than Keynes.

Of course retards like it. Because they were told to like it.

But don't kid yourselves it had anything to do with fiscal conservatism. All it did was transfer $1.5 trillion onto our kids' backs. Money which will have to be borrowed from our enemies like China, at higher and higher interest rates.

This was a giant wealth redistribution scam, signed and approved by a huckster.

But don't kid yourselves it had anything to do with fiscal conservatism. All it did was transfer $1.5 trillion onto our kids' backs. Money which will have to be borrowed from our enemies like China, at higher and higher interest rates.

I'd say he signed it to cut his own taxes, but apparently he doesn't pay taxes.

It must suck to work somewhere that has to rely on the POTUS to give its employees a bonus.

Maybe you should find somewhere other than Wendy's...just a thought

Obama racked up over $10 trillion in debt when interest is included, so stop pretending you can about debt. Your entire premise is horrifically flawed.

Obama racked up over $10 trillion in debt when interest is included, so stop pretending you can about debt. Your entire premise is horrifically flawed.
Since coming to this forum, I have been posting about the debt and how to balance the budget and pay if off.

So your fucking idiotic "B-b-b-b-but Obama!" tu quoque bullshit can go straight back up your ass whence it came, retard.

Trump is on pace to add 2.5 trillion this CY, and you Trump sheep do not care in the least

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It must suck to work somewhere that has to rely on the POTUS to give its employees a bonus.

Maybe you should find somewhere other than Wendy's...just a thought
Liberals cried like little bitches over the SALT changes. They hate paying their fair share. Bunch of greedy little shits.

The Republicans have been ACCELERATING deficit spending since coming back to power.

Do you know why the fucking Tu Quoque Posse does not know this or say anything about it?

Because they have been kept in the dark about it by their propagandists. The tards only parrot what they are told to parrot, and bleev what they are told to bleev.

Since coming to this forum, I have been posting about the debt and how to balance the budget and pay if off.

So your fucking idiotic "B-b-b-b-but Obama!" tu quoque bullshit can go straight back up your ass whence it came, retard.
You are full of shit and lack even a remedial understanding of economics.

You are full of shit and lack even a remedial understanding of economics.
Is that all you have, retard? You make shit up and then double down? Really?

Wow.

Thanks for proving what I have always said about tards like you. Willfully blind, and zero integrity.

You will never see one of these willfully blind liars criticize Trump for overspending, much less for accelerating deficit spending.

They couldn't even tell you how much Trump has overspent. But they keep making Obama's debt higher and higher, in a subconscious attempt to make Trump not seem as bad.

It's fucking pathetic.

You will never see one of these willfully blind liars criticize Trump for overspending, much less for accelerating deficit spending.
Libs loved the recently passed budget. You are not fooling anyone. Conservatives bitched plenty about it. I said at the time we need to end baseline budgeting and authorize a line item veto for the Pres.

I pay more in taxes than most people earn so pardon me if I enjoy my tax cut and bonus.
what's a few 1000 more or less ? But who will pay for them?

Yes, those who are not paying taxes didn't get a cut. (Surprise!)

For others, biggest tax cut in history!

Forum List

Back