Votes: 1 7.1%
  • You go to Purgatory

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You become one with a universal life force

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
well you might care if something DOES happen and it's very unpleasant.... and there I nothing you can do about it..... or do you profess to have all the answers...?
If? If what?

Dante does not live his life in fear or superstitions.

Saying one doesn't care what happens to their own body after one passes away has absolutely nothing to do with having answers to anything

well you might care if something DOES happen and it's very unpleasant.... and there I nothing you can do about it..... or do you profess to have all the answers...?
If? If what?

Dante does not live his life in fear or superstitions.

Saying one doesn't care what happens to their own body after one passes away has absolutely nothing to do with having answers to anything

I'm just saying no one know for sure what happens after you die. There are those that say they have had "near death" experiences etc. But honestly, until you are dead and gone in finality, no one really knows.....

Bonzi is not sure why you talk in the 3rd person. You don't have to answer to Bonzi but... (weird).... anyway.....

yes, your body does rot.
If you are of Christian belief, you will however have a new body like this one.

The soul/spirit (if you differentiate) is another thing...

I'm just saying no one know for sure what happens after you die.
But what happens after I dies doesn't concern me. I love this life and the experience of being alive. When that ends it's over -- this life.

I'm just saying - admit you don't really know that with 100% certainty....

But what happens after I dies doesn't concern me. I love this life and the experience of being alive. When that ends it's over -- this life.

What do you think about those calls G.T. has... I see you were in the thick of things this week....

I'm just saying - admit you don't really know that with 100% certainty....
What? Of course I know this life ends and it is over -- this life. There is no life left in a dead piece of meat.

We see it every day: here one moment, gone the next

What do you think about those calls G.T. has... I see you were in the thick of things this week....
I was on the podcast towards the end for a brief time. Being Dante it seemed lager than life but...

lager.... seems that is always involved (or even stronger stuff...)

I just voted reincarnation ( as a human). The spirit world teaches that we incarnate many times in a long cycle at the end of which we reach a state of grace (or enlightenment) where we no longer need incarnations. We do not reincarnate as animals as that would be a retrograde step, and animals do not become human, they evolve to perfection in their own species. Between lives we live in the spirit world, and after we reach completion of our reincarnation cycle we continue on as immortal beings in higher realms.

... not one does, it's endless... the human brain can not grasp the concept of infinity or timelessness

I went to my nieces yesterday in Ohio. She keeps throwing temper-tantrums and cussing in front of her two year old daughter. I asked her not to do that and she said she did not care ; my niece probably mad because I stopped giving her money .

Since she has graduated high school ; I will estimate I have given her about $7000 to $10,000. I give her $3000 for nursing that she never completed ; $500 here and $200 here .

One day we were having lunch- just me and my niece. We were in a small booth in a restraunt - a Ruby Tuesdays ; about the summer of 2009. We were seated across from the cash register on the north west corner of the restraunt. My niece held her cell phone under the table with her left hand and smiled as she looked at her phone.

My niece held her phone under the table and smiled brightly - only days after I got a picture on my phone - a picture similar to a sandy blonde haired nurse I use to work with ; her back to the camera and wearing a thong.

My niece throws temper fits; says the " F " word in front of her two year old daughter ; and when I try to correct her ; my niece does not care.

Has an individual or individuals got to my niece? My niece was awful angry at me yesterday for no reason. I explain to her that she needs to keep the same job instead of moving from job to job. Her previous job for the state - she said she did not care she was leaving she was going to get fired anyway . Her current job she has only had for about. 6 months . She studies online to be a Social worker , now she wants to do drug rehab.

My niece does things ...... I believe to intentionally make me mad . Some of my coworkers at work , do things intentionally make me mad. My family members do things intentionally to make me mad and frustrate me.

As we say in Commo- who is the handshake channel ?

Who is the "site controller "?

Who is divulging sensitive info ?

Who ........is to blame ?

Who has / and is -messing with my niece . If I speak anti sandy haired blonde nurse my niece is mad and frustrated . If I speak pro sandy blonde nurse - or get pictures on my phone similar inn appearance to the sandy haired blonde nurse I use to work with , my niece is uppety and in a good mood. The same sandy haired blonde nurse I worked with in the years 2003 and 2004 - and she drove a red ford sedan.

Whom is manipulating and messing with my niece ? Whom ever it is - should be incarcerated and be made to suffer stiff legal penalties .

Shadow 355

Last edited:
My only fear of death is missing something cool like a Star Trek reality of warp drive and friendly aliens. :) Have this worry that not long after I die aliens will arrive. D'oh! :)
My only fear of death is missing something cool like a Star Trek

When someone is dead you miss nothing as you don't know you are dead

I'll say I don't know but perhaps I do. Maybe it is just like it was before I was ever alive.

There is a pattern. A long and distinguished pattern . Same " M.O "

Proof positive !

You don't mess with someone's kids .

Radio is ready for the " nine line " report to Dust Off .

Don't be on the manifest .

Shadow 355

You simply cease to be. Your conscious state dissolves and your self awareness ends.

To you find that to be reassuring, scary or does it not matter much to you?
It is quite disturbing to think about your self dissolving in a moment. However, I see no other option. I see no evidence of supernatural intervention I any other aspect of human existence. Thus, why should death be any different? We are spawned out of nothingness and we shall return to the same.

It is what it is. I have made peace with it and try to enjoy my time in life.

When I was an atheist, during the day, I was ok with it... but if I got tired at night and thought about my ceasing to exist, it would scare me a bit. I would think that just ceasing to exist would be a better thought than burning in hell for eternity, however.

You won't know you are deceased , even the bible says so, I will even use your KJV

Ecclesiastes 9:5
For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back