What Happens If We Wake Up With a Mormon in the White House?

I'm branded 'liberal' on this board, and have nothing but respect for LDS.

You are clearly wrong on both points, but let's move on.

So let me get this straight... Jake...you are like the top Morman here?...then comes Avatar and the rest of the minions?... But How does Truthspeaker fit in?

Is he ahead of you in the planet sweepstakes or do you bark orders at him too?

PS..OOPS! Sorry I completely left "Listening" out! My bad! Lemmie see...HMMMmmm...??? My guess is that "Listening" was recruited from older ranks to add some weight to the Morman effort here...sort of a supervisor..

Maybe I'll make a chart for my wall like the FBI did when they sorted out the Mafia higherarchy! Cool Huh?

Not only do you need a life, you need a brain.

So let me get this straight... Jake...you are like the top Morman here?...then comes Avatar and the rest of the minions?... But How does Truthspeaker fit in?

Is he ahead of you in the planet sweepstakes or do you bark orders at him too?

PS..OOPS! Sorry I completely left "Listening" out! My bad! Lemmie see...HMMMmmm...??? My guess is that "Listening" was recruited from older ranks to add some weight to the Morman effort here...sort of a supervisor..

Maybe I'll make a chart for my wall like the FBI did when they sorted out the Mafia higherarchy! Cool Huh?

Huggy is no more knowledgable on religion that the man in the moon.

I am the top Romney supporter but not any kind of Mormon.

JoeB and Huggy demonstrate the Dems are the party of religious bigotry.

You dick.

Yeah, that makes all kinds of sense.

Dick.

If we use "lefty logic", then it certainly does.

Your time of the month ?

Is Romney a Mormon fundamentalist like Warren Jeffs? Do they share similar Mormon beliefs?

Warren Jeffs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not at all, only in the sense that a Roman Catholic and a Anglican can trace their roots back to a common beginning. MR does not believe in polygamy, he does not believe in common property theory, he believes in separation of church and state, he believes in capitalism, and so forth.

Last edited:
Huggy is no more knowledgable on religion that the man in the moon.

I am the top Romney supporter but not any kind of Mormon.

JoeB and Huggy demonstrate the Dems are the party of religious bigotry.

You dick.

Yeah, that makes all kinds of sense.

Dick.

If we use "lefty logic", then it certainly does.

Your time of the month ?

Far lefties try to create their own sick narratives just as silly as far righties do.

You just consider the source: extremists are weirdos and wacks, period. For instance, the silly far lefties are playing religious bigotry against Romney, the same type of hatred the far right Christians play against everyone they don't like.

Extremists are here only for our amusement and entertainment.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back