What Happens If We Wake Up With a Mormon in the White House?

the question should be what happens when [you]wake up with a republican in the White House !! get ready to see government downsized !! get ready to see the private sector make a huge comeback !! get ready to see hard working Americans become prosperous,get ready to get pissed because your conservative neighbors with a better work ethic than you and your lazy leftist cohorts buy a better car and house than you have !! in other words libb get ready to get pissed !!:clap2::clap2::badgrin:

Yeah we already saw what happens when the GOP have complete control under W. With the GOP idiots in power, all they do is create huge government, huge spending, massive deficits, tanking the economy and mass unemployment.
I guess that's looked at as a utopia to the right wing sheep.

Except when Republicans had total control, our economy grew and unemployment was low.

Correction:

"...when Republicans had total control...", Republicans SPENT!!!!

Natl_Debt_Chart.jpg

Not to worry.

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

Last edited:
So when in the freaking 70's did your religion finally say blacks were not sub human? Oh and why exactly did they finally accept them as humans?

Apparently the Mormon's God flip flopped on racism, just like he did on polygamy.

You wonder why Romney is a shameless, unrepentant flip flopper? Look at his role model.

Tell ya what. If I had to choose, I'd take the flip-floppy God that changes for the better over that 6th century pedophile that promotes the idea of Jihad. Conversion at the point of a sword? REALLY??

Yeah....that's what it was called......​

....CONVERSION.

(In a pretty-"broad" sense.)​

What I find curious about religion is, how can MEN come along, at different times and places, and decide that GOD has changed his mind on something,

and that's how the word of GOD is determined.

Men dont decide that God has changed His mind on something. God gives and revokes commandments according to His will and pleasure. Why? Because circumstances for men change.

He reveals Himself to man. He always has. he always will. And who can resist the Spirit of the Lord? And why should anyone deny the commands they recieve from Him just because others don't believe?

There is either a loving God who communicates with His children. Or there is not.

God gives and revokes commandments Really? And of course you have the earth shaking evidense of these commandments? Care to produce this evidense? This is your big opportunity to be the most famous man on the planet "earth" ....I'm sure you are already a legend on your OWN planet...right? BTW...what have you named your planet? I digress...

Surely you have something better than missing gold plates... hand chiseled pieces of rock.. Yanno...something BELIEVEABLE!

Oh ya..right... you have nothing.

Faith ain't fact Bucko.

.....But, it surely helps to whip the mob into a frenzy!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTdDN_MRe64]Monty Python and the Holy Grail - Burn the Witch!!!!! - YouTube[/ame]​

What I find curious about religion is, how can MEN come along, at different times and places, and decide that GOD has changed his mind on something,

and that's how the word of GOD is determined.

Men dont decide that God has changed His mind on something. God gives and revokes commandments according to His will and pleasure. Why? Because circumstances for men change.

He reveals Himself to man. He always has. he always will. And who can resist the Spirit of the Lord? And why should anyone deny the commands they recieve from Him just because others don't believe?

There is either a loving God who communicates with His children. Or there is not.

God evolves? :eusa_eh:

Only in the rewrites.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGrlWOhtj3g]Lewis Black - The Old Testament - YouTube[/ame]​

Punch! / By Mark Ames

What Joseph Smith's Run for President Suggests About Mitt Romney.

The truth about the man with 33 wives -- and what that tells us about Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

Much More: What Happens If We Wake Up With a Mormon in the White House? What Joseph Smith's Run for President Suggests About Mitt Romney | Belief | AlterNet

NOTE: It's a long, but interesting, read. Wingnuts should also enjoy it.

It will be a happy day, because that means we can wake up without a marxist there.

Yeah.....we're gonna see that.....a Teabagger waking-up in the Whitehouse.

handjob.gif

God gives and revokes commandments Really? And of course you have the earth shaking evidense of these commandments? Care to produce this evidense? This is your big opportunity to be the most famous man on the planet "earth" ....I'm sure you are already a legend on your OWN planet...right? BTW...what have you named your planet? I digress...

Surely you have something better than missing gold plates... hand chiseled pieces of rock.. Yanno...something BELIEVEABLE!

Oh ya..right... you have nothing.

Faith ain't fact Bucko.

Truth is truth regardless how you learn it.

.....But, that'd require someone vulnerable to education.....

Punch! / By Mark Ames

What Joseph Smith's Run for President Suggests About Mitt Romney.

The truth about the man with 33 wives -- and what that tells us about Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

Much More: What Happens If We Wake Up With a Mormon in the White House? What Joseph Smith's Run for President Suggests About Mitt Romney | Belief | AlterNet

NOTE: It's a long, but interesting, read. Wingnuts should also enjoy it.

What happens??

The same thing that happened when we woke up with The One in the WH.

We are hoping for better results though. Much better.

It is frightening how little most of you know about Mormons......The telling thing is that the true bigoted ignorant knuckle draggers seem to be those who are voting Obama.....

Why do liberals hate Mormons so much?

Dunno about "liberals".. But I hate Mormans for what they believe and how they act on those beliefs. Thruout thier relatively short history Mormans have followed a selfserving immoral agenda based on a foundation of outrageous lies. Thier doctrine is perposterous. Rediculous. Impossible. They have exhibited a continual pattern of stealing and murder to gain assets and control over thier followers. Thier is no lower limit to whom they do "business" with to make money for thier cult. Thier is no sacrifice too great imposed on anyone that does not conform to thier crazy doctrine. Mormans work very hard...TOO hard to present a shiny "wholesome" image of thier "front" people...like the Osmonds. Like Mitt Romney.. Nothing is genuine in a Morman..because it is all based on lie after lie to perpetuate a lie...The Morman doctrine.

Other than THAT they are great folks.

Last edited:

Dunno about "liberals".. But I hate Mormans for what they believe and how they act on those beliefs. Thruout thier reletively short history Mormans have followed a selfserving immoral agenda based on a foundation of outrageous lies. Thier doctrine is perposterous. Rediculous. Impossible. They have exhibited a continual pattern of stealing and murder to gain assets and control over thier followers. Thier is no lower limit to whom they do "business" with to make money for thier cult. Thier is no sacrifice too great imposed on anyone that does not conform to thier crazy doctrine. Mormans work very hard...TOO hard to present a shiny "wholesome" image of thier "front" people...like the Osmonds. Like Mitt Romney.. Nothing is genuine in a Morman..because it is all based on lie after lie to perpetuate a lie...The Morman doctrine.

So in other words you know shit about them and wish to use lies to try and excuse your bigotry.....Great job there sparky. :clap2:

Dunno about "liberals".. But I hate Mormans for what they believe and how they act on those beliefs. Thruout thier reletively short history Mormans have followed a selfserving immoral agenda based on a foundation of outrageous lies. Thier doctrine is perposterous. Rediculous. Impossible. They have exhibited a continual pattern of stealing and murder to gain assets and control over thier followers. Thier is no lower limit to whom they do "business" with to make money for thier cult. Thier is no sacrifice too great imposed on anyone that does not conform to thier crazy doctrine. Mormans work very hard...TOO hard to present a shiny "wholesome" image of thier "front" people...like the Osmonds. Like Mitt Romney.. Nothing is genuine in a Morman..because it is all based on lie after lie to perpetuate a lie...The Morman doctrine.

So in other words you know shit about them and wish to use lies to try and excuse your bigotry.....Great job there sparky. :clap2:

Thanks for attempting to speak for me but I am 100% capable of doing that. So step off punk and if you need to flap your pie hole...keep it about something YOU want to say.

There are no "other" words than the ones I chose. I meant all of it and can back every word and sentence with facts. I hope that is "clear" enough for you..Sparky. You know what "Sparky"? When I catch a criminal in the act trying to break into some place I am protecting..I don't care what comes out of his assflap mouth...calling me a bigot won't stop my McGreggor baseball bat from landing upside his mellon head. Crazy thieves and liars don't get special or preferential treatment as if they are some protected class. They just get thier asses handed to them.

Forum List

Back