What Happens If Trump Calls Out Military to Stop The Crooked System ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
The armed citizen men are on trumps side

Along with the military men trump will rout the deep state crooks

They may prefer Trump, or even like him as president. That doesn't mean they are ready to take up arms against fellow citizens and the US Constitution.
Wrong

His rallies prove otherwise

You need help understanding simple history

Numbers of people coming to hear him speak is not the same as numbers of men willing to kill and die to completely violate the US Constitution and have a military coup. Those crowds of people may agree with what he says, but very few will be willing to open fire on citizens for it.

The deep state will soon fold like a house of cards

The men are waiting on Barr to send the deep state to prison

If not they will rise like always to destroy the crooks

They may prefer Trump, or even like him as president. That doesn't mean they are ready to take up arms against fellow citizens and the US Constitution.
Wrong

Numbers of people coming to hear him speak is not the same as numbers of men willing to kill and die to completely violate the US Constitution and have a military coup. Those crowds of people may agree with what he says, but very few will be willing to open fire on citizens for it.

Wrong learn history on what wars white men have won

Are you blind ?

The vets are 20.3 mil

Those are before Obama ran in liberals into the active duty military which is only 1.3 mil

Those vets are for trump in a landslide much more than the active duty with Obamas weak military

Those vets are also well trained

It takes a total LOON that cannot see what's coming

Trump has ALL the power

YOu are babbling. BTW, I (and dozens of my friends) are veterans from before Obama. YOu are counting on too many.

And I still ask why?

Wrong

You are stuck on citizens. You are blind to not know the male citizens armed to the teeth are part of trumps men

A real LOON it seems here

Get some help

Most male citizens that are armed are for trump

They are armed for this VERY POINT

Trump has all the power

Foolish people
Interesting...you are called for armed insurrection....perhaps if your posts like this were forwarded to the appropriate authorities. They are always on the look out for this kind of thing.

Get some help

Trump has all the power

Foolish people

There are PLENTY of people armed for this very reason. In that you are correct.

But it is not to support a despot trying to tear down the US Constitution. It is to defend it.

The vets are 20.3 mil

Those are before Obama ran in liberals into the active duty military which is only 1.3 mil

Those vets are for trump in a landslide much more than the active duty with Obamas weak military

Trump has ALL the power

YOu are babbling. BTW, I (and dozens of my friends) are veterans from before Obama. YOu are counting on too many.

And I still ask why?

Learn to read polls You are lost

Wrong

You are stuck on citizens. You are blind to not know the male citizens armed to the teeth are part of trumps men

Yes, I am talking about opening fire on US Citizens. You think only the white men, armed to the teeth, are citizens?

The vets are 20.3 mil

Trump has ALL the power

And I still ask why?
I too am a vet in a family of vets with many vets as friends. This INCEL boy is a loony....but let's keep him talking. I'm sure his posts are triggering a lot of key words in the NSA computer logrythms.

Get some help

Trump has all the power

Foolish people

There are PLENTY of people armed for this very reason. In that you are correct.

But it is not to support a despot trying to tear down the US Constitution. It is to defend it.

Again can't you read

The polls shows these men agreed with trump

Agrees

That means they agree the deep state is the enemy

Do you need mental help or something

You are stuck on something that disproves what you say

Yes a real loon

The vets are 20.3 mil

Trump has ALL the power

And I still ask why?
I too am a vet in a family of vets with many vets as friends. This INCEL boy is a loony....but let's keep him talking. I'm sure his posts are triggering a lot of key words in the NSA computer logrythms.

Read the polls. A couple here and there is not the majority

Again read the polls

They say opposite what you losers are saying

Trump has the men

Trump has the active duty men

Trump has the vet men in a landslide

Learn to read

Wrong

Yes, I am talking about opening fire on US Citizens. You think only the white men, armed to the teeth, are citizens?

Why do you keep ignoring

The armed us male citizens

You got a blind spot

You cannot ignore that trump has the armed us male citizens

Your lying will not help

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/a...=10&date=23&id=821609&oref=r.search.yahoo.com

This poll was when Obama had his liberal officers ran into the military

Today trump has replaced most of those

Polls shows the men love trump and the women hate trump

What will happen if trump calls out the military because of a crooked govt and crooked media that makes fair elections impossible

The men has the same view point as trump and that is why they poll for him. That means the men also sees this govt as corrupt to the core

So if Trump calls them out what will happen ??

A good chance trump and the men both sees there is no other option to save the nation
You have waaaaaay to much time on your hands.......
That's the whole thing....INCELs don't get dates.....so they DO have a lot of time on their....er....hands.

I thought “INCELs” usually turn Fag...no?

You are lying by omission

Saying that us citizens are opposite trump

Just a liar I guess

The answer is us women against trump

The us men are for trump and the us men armed to the teeth are for trump in a landslide

Just a bunch of foolish loser liars trying to lie their way out of the no power that the deep state has against trump

The vets are 20.3 mil

Trump has ALL the power

And I still ask why?

Learn to read polls You are lost

You are just dodging say what the actual problem is. Unless you will do that, no man will take up arms.

Wrong

Why do you keep ignoring

The armed us male citizens

You got a blind spot

You cannot ignore that trump has the armed us male citizens

Your lying will not help

I am not ignoring him at all.

Why do you think he is so dumb as to blindly follow into armed insurrection?

How many of those white men, armed to the teeth, will follow once they hear that you think their women are too stupid to vote?

You are lying by omission

Saying that us citizens are opposite trump

Just a liar I guess

The answer is us women against trump

The us men are for trump and the us men armed to the teeth are for trump in a landslide

Just a bunch of foolish loser liars trying to lie their way out of the no power that the deep state has against trump

Jeez, you really are stupid. I have never, not once, denied that there are a lot of men voting for and supporting Trump in his presidency. Supporting him as a dictator and destroying the US Constitution is a completely different thing.

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/a...=10&date=23&id=821609&oref=r.search.yahoo.com

What will happen if trump calls out the military because of a crooked govt and crooked media that makes fair elections impossible

The men has the same view point as trump and that is why they poll for him. That means the men also sees this govt as corrupt to the core

A good chance trump and the men both sees there is no other option to save the nation
That's the whole thing....INCELs don't get dates.....so they DO have a lot of time on their....er....hands.

Nah, they always were. They are just having more and more trouble hiding it.

Nah, they always were. They are just having more and more trouble hiding it.

See you and the other guy LIES by omission. Trying to hide the truth

Con artists are corrupt to the core

Again trump has the US men

They agree with trump that the deep state is the enemy

Their agreement shows they also know the deep state is the enemy

Con artists tricks to try to fool will not stop this certain result

A person says my vet family is not for trump. Doing that is simply a con artist trick to not LOOK at the vast majority

You con artists tricks will make you fall like a house of cards

Your only power is trying to fool

But that game is now over. The men knows your tricks and will work to stop this harm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back