What Happens If Trump Calls Out Military to Stop The Crooked System ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats bullshit. The left are changing our constitution one brick at a time and your going along with THAT. I took the same oath you did in 1963. I remember a totally different world than you are living in now. Unless you were there then, you don't have a clue.

I was a kid, but I remember. And what I quoted above is exactly what is in the oath. It also says "follow the orders of the president and the officers above me, according to the UCMJ". The UCMJ states that a member of the military has a duty to refuse to follow unlawful orders.

Yes, the times were different. But the oath and the UCMJ are the same.

I am not going along with anything that is against the US Constitution. But I am also not advocating a military coup.

But the question will be

Will the men allow the nation to fall or will they break orders and save the nation

Which way will the men react?

Now the men are agreeing with trump that the nation will fall if they follow orders

See

If one thinks thru this issue it is easy to see what will happen and this scares the deep state to death
Do you know any men?

We already know the answer to "Do you know any women?".

Do you know what wins and what loses??

Do you know history ?

I know history quite well.

No nation has ever survived long without the men being the rulers

The men would not fight hard for something they don't believe in

No nation will ever survive with the women ruling opposite men's views

I seem to recall a few queens running England pretty well. Queen Victoria seemed pretty successful.

The queens carried out the Kings wishes

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/a...=10&date=23&id=821609&oref=r.search.yahoo.com

This poll was when Obama had his liberal officers ran into the military

Today trump has replaced most of those

Polls shows the men love trump and the women hate trump

What will happen if trump calls out the military because of a crooked govt and crooked media that makes fair elections impossible

The men has the same view point as trump and that is why they poll for him. That means the men also sees this govt as corrupt to the core

So if Trump calls them out what will happen ??

A good chance trump and the men both sees there is no other option to save the nation
There's no chance since the Posse Comitatus Act prohibits the U.S. military from being deployed on U.S. soil to enforce laws.

Hopefully, trump is smarter than abject morons like you who even suggest such idiocies. If not, he would be impeached on the very same day he even attempted such a stunt. He may be the most voracious liar of our time, but I'm confident he's nowhere near as stupid as you.

I was hoping someone was aware of the Posse Comitatus Act. Do they not teach civics in school anymore?
I don't get the impression the OP made it to a grade high enough to learn about that. I can't say with any certainty he even got past first grade.

Correct predictors have the highest logic

Does not take much logic to see trump has the real power

The men of the military and the men citizens with the arms

Trump has all the power

No contest
Wasn't necessary, but that for proving my post.

I was a kid, but I remember. And what I quoted above is exactly what is in the oath. It also says "follow the orders of the president and the officers above me, according to the UCMJ". The UCMJ states that a member of the military has a duty to refuse to follow unlawful orders.

I am not going along with anything that is against the US Constitution. But I am also not advocating a military coup.

But the question will be

Will the men allow the nation to fall or will they break orders and save the nation

Now the men are agreeing with trump that the nation will fall if they follow orders

See

If one thinks thru this issue it is easy to see what will happen and this scares the deep state to death
Do you know any men?

Do you know history ?

Learn history again

What group of men have won all the wars ?

Which side are those on Yep it's trumps side

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/a...=10&date=23&id=821609&oref=r.search.yahoo.com

What will happen if trump calls out the military because of a crooked govt and crooked media that makes fair elections impossible

The men has the same view point as trump and that is why they poll for him. That means the men also sees this govt as corrupt to the core

A good chance trump and the men both sees there is no other option to save the nation
There's no chance since the Posse Comitatus Act prohibits the U.S. military from being deployed on U.S. soil to enforce laws.

Hopefully, trump is smarter than abject morons like you who even suggest such idiocies. If not, he would be impeached on the very same day he even attempted such a stunt. He may be the most voracious liar of our time, but I'm confident he's nowhere near as stupid as you.

I was hoping someone was aware of the Posse Comitatus Act. Do they not teach civics in school anymore?
I don't get the impression the OP made it to a grade high enough to learn about that. I can't say with any certainty he even got past first grade.

Correct predictors have the highest logic

Does not take much logic to see trump has the real power

The men of the military and the men citizens with the arms

Trump has all the power

No contest
Wasn't necessary, but that for proving my post.

Wrong. Queens only carries out the Kings orders

Foolish losers who cannot understand who has won and who has lost

Just foolish losers

The armed citizen men are on trumps side

Along with the military men trump will rout the deep state crooks

But the question will be

See

Do you know any men?

Look
At the polls. Trump has the men

"has" them? You think all the men who voted for Trump over Hillary will actively attack US citizens in violation of the US Constitution? I am sure a few fanatics would love to do that. A few would love to watch it happen. But it will not happen. Being the lesser of two evils does not get you followers that dedicated.

A lot of the citizens bearing arms. Are for trump

So trump has the military men PLUS the citizen men with the arms

That spells REAL POWER

I am not denying his popularity with male voters.

But being a popular politician and being able to have men follow orders that might get them killed and that are clearly unconstitutional are two different things.

Do you actually think all those men who support Trump would shoot fellow citizens?

And why won't you answer my question as to what is so destructive that it requires a military coup?

Women voters?

Also, there are a LOT of armed men that do not support Trump.

But the question will be

See

Do you know any men?

Do you know history ?

Learn history again

What group of men have won all the wars ?

Which side are those on Yep it's trumps side
"What group of men have won all the wars ?"

Since the 20th century, ones led by Democrat Commanders-in-chief.

"A good chance trump and the men both sees there is no other option to save the nation"

no other option but to call out the soldiers.....to do what?

kill liberals?
kill gays?
kill atheists?
kill democrats?

of course, after you have killed all the liberals and democrats you'll have to ban and burn all of their books (else there will be a new generation of leftists in 2-30 years).....

And now it is time for you to DENY that YOU are a fkn nazi

A logic test for voters will be the compromise with trump and the men and military staring down the crooked deep state

A compromise that goes with the founders of having only the wise voting

A logic test? Like what?

I seem to recall a few queens running England pretty well. Queen Victoria seemed pretty successful.

LMAO!!! I thought you said you knew history? You might read up on Queen Victoria before you claim to know history.

They may prefer Trump, or even like him as president. That doesn't mean they are ready to take up arms against fellow citizens and the US Constitution.

But the question will be

See

Do you know any men?

Look
At the polls. Trump has the men

"has" them? You think all the men who voted for Trump over Hillary will actively attack US citizens in violation of the US Constitution? I am sure a few fanatics would love to do that. A few would love to watch it happen. But it will not happen. Being the lesser of two evils does not get you followers that dedicated.

A lot of the citizens bearing arms. Are for trump

So trump has the military men PLUS the citizen men with the arms

That spells REAL POWER

I am not denying his popularity with male voters.

But being a popular politician and being able to have men follow orders that might get them killed and that are clearly unconstitutional are two different things.

Do you actually think all those men who support Trump would shoot fellow citizens?

And why won't you answer my question as to what is so destructive that it requires a military coup?

Women voters?

Also, there are a LOT of armed men that do not support Trump.

You must be blind

Low logic makes someone blind to not understand correctly

These men approve of trump which means they agree

Trump said the deep state was the enemy of the people

The men agrees

Are you too blind with low logic that you miss this right in front of your nose

Also i do I explained how low logic people voting in crooks works to stop the patriotism of the men

Your logic is so low. It makes you blind to understanding cause abd effect

Now get this

The dominoes are all lined up correctly to bring this certain result

Either the deep state folds or the men will make them fold

The dominoes

Trump has the military men

Trump has the citizen males who are armed on his side

Trump has the law enforcement on his side

And his rallies are much stronger and powerful with those strong supporters

It takes a total LOON who cannot see how these dominoes will fall to bring a certain result

Foolish people

They may prefer Trump, or even like him as president. That doesn't mean they are ready to take up arms against fellow citizens and the US Constitution.
Wrong

His rallies prove otherwise

You need help understanding simple history

LMAO!!! I thought you said you knew history? You might read up on Queen Victoria before you claim to know history.
And the Iron Lady too.

Get some help

Most male citizens that are armed are for trump

They are armed for this VERY POINT

Trump has all the power

Foolish people

The vets are 20.3 mil

Those are before Obama ran in liberals into the active duty military which is only 1.3 mil

Those vets are for trump in a landslide much more than the active duty with Obamas weak military

Those vets are also well trained

It takes a total LOON that cannot see what's coming

Trump has ALL the power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back