What happened to the Donald?

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
Lobtards are jumping with joy. No wall. Planned parenthood still gets tax money for abortions it go’s on and on. Did the swamp swallow him?

Lobtards are jumping with joy. No wall. Planned parenthood still gets tax money for abortions it go’s on and on. Did the swamp swallow him?
If Trump signs this spending bill it's pretty much over.
It will be a pretty big blood bath come this fall.
I'll probably just stay home.

Why did Conservatives ever think Trump was conservative? LOL

Pretty sure that President Trump didn't write the 2200 page, 1.3 Trillion dollar pork laden spending bill. And just like the ACA bill which was suspiciously of the same size, I'm sure no one read it. Why does Congress work like this?

the Donald will be indicted and Jared Kushner will go to prison.

it's going to be a hell of a year

Go back and look at my way earlier posts. I was even almost punched in the face for saying this would happen. Don’t get me wrong, I voted not Hillary for sure, but I diddnt think he would go on and jump the shark. Looks like some gun control stuff made it in to.

Pretty sure that President Trump didn't write the 2200 page, 1.3 Trillion dollar pork laden spending bill. And just like the ACA bill which was suspiciously of the same size, I'm sure no one read it. Why does Congress work like this?

Why did he sign it?

I don’t think it will go that far, but he may be a lame duck in his second term.
The Trump family and the Kushner family are crooks. The walls are closing in from every direction and the Donald is about to wigout.

I don’t think it will go that far, but he may be a lame duck in his second term.
The Trump family and the Kushner family are crooks. The walls are closing in from every direction and the Donald is about to wigout.

About to? Meh. As long as chaos reigns I give two shits.

Excellent news!
Planned Parenthood does not get federal tax money for abortions, although it probably should. Remember that trump put fundie bitches in charge of HHS sex education programs, who ended the practical sex-education programs and currently are wasting millions of our money on "abstinence education," which does nothing but increase the amount of unwanted pregnancies, so there probably will be a need for more abortions, which apparently is what they want. And he put a fundie bitch, who apparently thinks that sexual assaults are okay, in charge of the education department.

It would be nice if the republicans would end their war on women and return to governing for the good of the people.

the Donald is and always was a conman and reality show host. he has no business in the White House.

it was all a cosmic joke and his minions didn't and don't care

and the federal government gives zero money for abortions. facts matter

read and learn instead of repeating lies

In U.S. politics, the Hyde Amendment is a legislative provision barring the use of federal funds to pay for abortion except to save the life of the woman, or if the pregnancy arises from incest or rape.[1][2] Legislation, including the Hyde Amendment, generally restricts the use of funds allocated for the Department of Health and Human Services and consequently has significant effects involving Medicaid recipients.[1][2] Medicaid currently serves approximately 15.6 million women in the United States, including 1 in 5 women of reproductive age (women aged 15–44).[3][4]

Hyde_Amendment

maybe if you join us in actual reality, you won't be so angry

he's giving rightwingnuts everything they want.-- judges, conspiracy loons as NSA chief...etc., the fact that he's a con man was always obvious

they don't care about policy. the reality is, he could go out into the DC mall naked and they'd be ok with it as long as --- how do the losers put it --- makes "libtards sad".

Forum List

Back