What happened to the dinosaurs until extinction?

sam5971

Feb 13, 2020
70 million years ago,there are many dinosaur in earth. It more than 1500 species of them. But..... 65 million years ago,a bunch of different species just went extinct. What happened?

70 million years ago,there are many dinosaur in earth. It more than 1500 species of them. But..... 65 million years ago,a bunch of different species just went extinct. What happened?

I believe smoking, drinking and eating fast food (the quick, small animals with very little nutrients) did them in. (This joke is courtesy of a classic Gary Larson cartoon.)

I believe smoking, drinking and eating fast food (the quick, small animals with very little nutrients) did them in. (This joke is courtesy of a classic Gary Larsen cartoon.)

As for the ACTUAL reason, I'd say either evolution or survival of the fittest did them in.

They moved to Canada and became members of the covert police apparatus...

In seriousness. I've always leaned to the meteor, darkness that killed all the plants theory. In time, the animals just died off due to lack of food.

I think most of the dinosaurs still left are competing for the democratic nomination for President.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back