What Happened to Kanye West?

I'm sure they will miss your business.
Im sure they WON'T miss just one customer. I'm sure I'm not the only one though. Alot of it depends how Kanye responds and how that affects public awareness and how much people realize that it was a political thing. The popularity of some brands has indeed been affected by that sort of corporate attitude. How much do you want to bet that Aunt Jemima maple syrup actually suffered a lull in sales because of their decision to get rid of Aunt Jemima's African American identity? That was completely racist! That almost makes it seem like the message is that it should be an embarrassment to be black! Nobody's in any hurry to get rid of white or non-black icons are they??? How about Brawny? Mr. Clean? What about the Latina seen on Santitas tortilla chips??? That's all okay and we'll keep all that...but we'll AXE the black girl??? What the freaking FUCK!!! RACIST!!!! :shok:

I'm dead sure their sales didn't improve with that dumbass move. And on top of that, the woman that inspired the Aunt Jemima label was in fact a REAL black woman who agreed to have her likeness put on that label and was paid for it. I wonder what she'd think of that if she was around today.

Why is it most Jewish, black, hispanic and asian folks don't vote republican and don't give me that weak bullshit about being brainwashed.
I'm gonna guess, as a Caucasian male myself, that most of those ethnic groups are smarter than the whites who vote Republican?

(Jewish is a religious affiliation)

I'm gonna guess, as a Caucasian male myself, that most of those ethnic groups are smarter than the whites who vote Republican?

(Jewish is a religious affiliation)
The whites that vote for that party are pro white, conservatives, right wingers and racists. We saw that in the last 2 elections.

Antisemitism was born a hundred years before Kanye was born. He is now being used as a scapegoat and the problem is much larger than Kanye. Kanye, “an idiot ... but eventually he’ll be gone. Another person will take his place. An antisemitic hate group, members of the white supremacist Goyim Defense League, was behind a banner hung over a busy Los Angeles freeway Saturday saying “Kanye is right about the Jews,”

Kanye West’s antisemitism did what his anti-Blackness did not. And some people have a problem with that....Over the years, West has made multiple inflammatory statements that have angered many in the Black community, including his insistence that slavery was a “choice” and “racism is a dated concept” and, most recently, his inclusion of “White Lives Matter” shirts in his fashion line.

“I think it’s a fair assessment to say Kanye’s punishment is part and parcel of him making anti-Jewish remarks and people care little to nothing about making anti-Black remarks,”

Americans who are Asian, Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) began to experience racist harassment, discrimination and physical assault ...Trump labeled COVID-19 as the “Chinese flu,” “Wuhan flu,” “Kung flu” and more.
The messaging that blamed COVID-19 on its Asian country of origin appeared to spill over into the streets. Americans who are Asian, Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) began to experience racist harassment, discrimination and physical assault at higher rates than before the pandemic. No fallout against Trump because he is supported by hate groups.

Americans who are Asian, Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) began to experience racist harassment, discrimination and physical assault ...Trump labeled COVID-19 as the “Chinese flu,” “Wuhan flu,” “Kung flu” and more.
The messaging that blamed COVID-19 on its Asian country of origin appeared to spill over into the streets. Americans who are Asian, Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) began to experience racist harassment, discrimination and physical assault at higher rates than before the pandemic. No fallout against Trump because he is supported by hate groups.
Moron, Trump is not in office. Has BRANDON condemned those remarks?? Please tell us why Trump is responsible for the assault on the Asian Population?

Moron, Trump is not in office. Has BRANDON condemned those remarks?? Please tell us why Trump is responsible for the assault on the Asian Population?
Moron, Trump "was" in office when he made those racist remarks and the effect is still being felt by hatred against Asians. And if you do not understand that, you are part of the problem.

THE NATIONAL INTEREST DEC. 17, 2021
Trump Claims Israel Controlled Congress, Jews Run New York Times
The most anti-Semitic president in history.
Donald Trump is the most openly anti-Semitic president in American history. There is no close second. While many presidents expressed anti-Semitic beliefs in private, only Trump has done so repeatedly, and usually in public.
— Jews are natural negotiators (“I’m a negotiator, like you folks”)
— Jews buy off politicians (“You want to control your own politician”)
— Jews are loyal to Israel more than any other country where they live (in 2019, he described Israel’s Benjamin Netanyahu to a group of American Jews as “your prime minister.” In 2018 and 2020, he referred to Israel as “your country.”)
— Jews are inbred and selfish (“After phone calls with Jewish lawmakers,” the Washington Post reported, “Trump has muttered that Jews ‘are only in it for themselves’ and ‘stick together’ in an ethnic allegiance that exceeds other loyalties, officials said.”)

Last edited:
Moron, Trump "was" in office when he made those racist remarks and the effect is still being felt by hatred against Asians. And if you do not understand that, you are part of the problem.

Donald Trump is the most openly anti-Semitic president in American history. There is no close second. While many presidents expressed anti-Semitic beliefs in private, only Trump has done so repeatedly, and usually in public.
— Jews are loyal to Israel more than any other country where they live (in 2019, he described Israel’s Benjamin Netanyahu to a group of American Jews as “your prime minister.” In 2018 and 2020, he referred to Israel as “your country.”)
— Jews are inbred and selfish (“After phone calls with Jewish lawmakers,” the Washington Post reported, “Trump has muttered that Jews ‘are only in it for themselves’ and ‘stick together’ in an ethnic allegiance that exceeds other loyalties, officials said.”)
The Press has also “ reported “ things about Trump’s “ Russian Occlusion “ that weren’t true. Trump has been more Pro Israeli then any other President. If Jews were “ only in it for themselves “ they wouldn’t be DEMOCRATS.

The Press has also “ reported “ things about Trump’s “ Russian Occlusion “ that weren’t true. Trump has been more Pro Israeli then any other President. If Jews were “ only in it for themselves “ they wouldn’t be DEMOCRATS.
Yes, and Trump also issued an EO to withhold funds from the leftist campuses, like NYU, Columbia, and Berkeley, that allow antisemitism to fester. And he wanted Congress to pass permanent legislation, with the Republicans in full support. Guess who blocked it? The Democrats, including Schumer, who were concerned it might offend Muslims.

Antisemitism was born a hundred years before Kanye was born. He is now being used as a scapegoat and the problem is much larger than Kanye. Kanye, “an idiot ... but eventually he’ll be gone. Another person will take his place. An antisemitic hate group, members of the white supremacist Goyim Defense League, was behind a banner hung over a busy Los Angeles freeway Saturday saying “Kanye is right about the Jews,”

Kanye West’s antisemitism did what his anti-Blackness did not. And some people have a problem with that....Over the years, West has made multiple inflammatory statements that have angered many in the Black community, including his insistence that slavery was a “choice” and “racism is a dated concept” and, most recently, his inclusion of “White Lives Matter” shirts in his fashion line.

“I think it’s a fair assessment to say Kanye’s punishment is part and parcel of him making anti-Jewish remarks and people care little to nothing about making anti-Black remarks,”

You say antisemitism was born 100 years before Kanye was born? Try 2000 years. No group has been persecuted for longer than the Jews.

And I notice you call out some obscure white supremacist group on the far-right I never heard of to show how whites are antisemitic. What about the BLACK Nation of Islam? What about Omar and Tlaib, elected to Congress? What about the black Philly NAACP chapter president who disseminated the anti-Jew cartoon, only to have other blacks rally around him?

Or what about the black DC Councilman who repeated an antisemitic conspiracy theory he heard when he attended a Farrakhan rally the week before? And why is a Democrat official attending an antisemite’s rally in the first place? And not only did that Black Jew-hater get to keep his job, he’s now running for DC mayor.

So please….let’s not pretend that there aren’t a slew of black antisemites on the left. It’s all borne out of jealousy.

Yes, and Trump also issued an EO to withhold funds from the leftist campuses, like NYU, Columbia, and Berkeley, that allow antisemitism to fester. And he wanted Congress to pass permanent legislation, with the Republicans in full support. Guess who blocked it? The Democrats, including Schumer, who were concerned it might offend Muslims.
I’m embarrassed to say he’s one of my Senators who NEVER condemned Antisemitism

I’m embarrassed to say he’s one of my Senators who NEVER condemned Antisemitism
You’re in NY? I didn’t realize that.

Schumer is an example of these leftist Jews for whom their liberalism trumps their Judaism. He was so concerned that Muslims might be offended that he wouldn’t support legislation to protect Jews from antisemitism.

Nadler wouldn’t support it either. Another self-loathing Jew.

Re; What Trump allegedly said about Jews; direct threads, please. Even if he did say some of the above he’s been the greatest ally to Israel 🇮🇱 then any other President
Please tell us why Trump fueled Racist Hate against the Asians? Ever hear of EBOLA, the ASIAN FLU , etc? Where do you think they got their name from?

Ye has always been political. Don't you remember Hurricane Katrina when he did the fundraiser and said George Bush hates black people?

Remember when he tried to take the trophy from Taylor Swift and give it to Beyonce?

Kanye has always been angry at white people in general.

He has bipolar disorder and here is what happened, he got big-time famous and got his mom plastic surgery in which she died. He can't blame the doctor because it was his cousin who insisted to take Ye's mom home to watch there The cousin did not watch well and Ye's mom died.

His mental illness concluded it was because of his fame that his mother died as a sacrifice to Hollywood. He believes this because he is also religious and so he cannot separate the spiritual and physical realities very well.

My question is while everyone is canceling Ye now, where are all the public people who talk about helping those struggling with mental illness, where are all the suicide prevention people reaching out to help? I mean seriously this world contact talks about us needing to give more help to the helpless and then all we do is nothing but watch and judge.

Ye has always been political. Don't you remember Hurricane Katrina when he did the fundraiser and said George Bush hates black people?

Remember when he tried to take the trophy from Taylor Swift and give it to Beyonce?

Kanye has always been angry at white people in general.

He has bipolar disorder and here is what happened, he got big-time famous and got his mom plastic surgery in which she died. He can't blame the doctor because it was his cousin who insisted to take Ye's mom home to watch there The cousin did not watch well and Ye's mom died.

His mental illness concluded it was because of his fame that his mother died as a sacrifice to Hollywood. He believes this because he is also religious and so he cannot separate the spiritual and physical realities very well.

My question is while everyone is canceling Ye now, where are all the public people who talk about helping those struggling with mental illness, where are all the suicide prevention people reaching out to help? I mean seriously this world contact talks about us needing to give more help to the helpless and then all we do is nothing but watch and judge.
Now? It's anti Jewish stuff. When he was anti white that's when he was being a good boy.

Forum List

Back