What happened if the we ran out of oil?

The bad news is, Solar, Wind, and other Renewables increase the use of Oil. You need Oil to build all renewables, hence if you increase the use of renewables, you increase the use of Oil.

Solar and Wind and Renewables do not decrease the use of Oil, WE DO NOT BURN OIL TO MAKE ELECTRICITY!

What if the Oil runs out, then a month after, all Renewables will not function.

Matthew, you are an idiot, we don't burn Oil to produce electricity, so building more stuff with Oil will simply use oil faster, not save it.

Horse and buggy days. We survived then, we will survive now. Just gotta let some stuff go to do it.

We could stand to slow down a little bit anyway. As long as we don't go back to outhouses, I don't wanna have to go outside to take a crap.

Poor Exxon will have to do something else to make over $1000/second net.

Without Exxon, you would have no life. Energy is your standard of living. Executives who work in Solar and Wind make far more money in less time then Exxon executives, and they do less for that fat profit.

We'll never run out of oil. It will just slowly get more and more expensive. We're not going to be producing full blast one day and the next the spigot goes dry. Doesn't work like that, as much as liberals wish it would.

Supply and demand. As supply dwindles, price goes up. It would become very expensive, but it will always be around.

And no, wind does not replace oil. We don't burn oil to make electricity. God some people are morons. How do you people figure out how to get out of bed in the morning?

'We' continue with the energy that is available and develop better, more efficient ones. Meanwhile, realism returns to expectations regarding personal transportation, pollution (including visual and auditory), nutrition and many other embellishment.

'We' continue with the energy that is available and develop better, more efficient ones. Meanwhile, realism returns to expectations regarding personal transportation, pollution (including visual and auditory), nutrition and many other embellishment.

What do you consider realism?

Do I get to determine what is "realism" too?

Do you have the slightest clue how much that company spends to punch one hole in the sea floor in the Gulf trying to supply your fucking car with gasoline? And the risk of it being a dry hole? I live in the heart of the oil field and my entire family works or has worked in the oil field.

The amount of money these oil companies spend is astronomical. I'll give you an idea....the cost of a deep water derrick to keep it on site, operational or not, is 1 million dollars PER DAY.

Forum List

Back