What government programs have you benefited from?

a liberal scientist I assume :lol:

I don't care what their political beliefs is, and I don't care if they study something like how religion effects your happiness. They could figure something else out in the process.

and who should pay this "scientist" to grow stuff in his petrie dishes?

You do realize most of the drugs that save our lives today are here because of government funding? I of course think we should pay, mostly to protect our future.

JBeukema's Sock Puppet said:
Sorry, does being called on your hackery make you feel as stupid as you look?

Does being called a the lying sock puppet asshole you are make you feel as stupid as you are?

My guess is no....That'd require a conscience.

Editing posts is against the rules now. :eusa_shhh: :eek: :scared1:
I didn't edit any post.

The worlds famine problem has been helped by government funded research into wheat and other crops.

Just ask David Koresh.

Oh you mean that dead child molester who raped 12 year old girls and had kids with 12/13 year olds? That guy?

Or hey, why don't you go ask Kiri Jewell about David Koresh.

Just ask David Koresh.

Oh you mean that dead child molester who raped 12 year old girls and had kids with 12/13 year olds? That guy?

Or hey, why don't you go ask Kiri Jewell about David Koresh.
None of that crap was on the arrest warrant and Jewell has been show to be, at the very least, an unreliable witness.

But you g'head and keep taking the side of King George, while I play the true liberal here.

The worlds famine problem has been helped by government funded research into wheat and other crops.
Linky?

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/14/business/energy-environment/14borlaug.html?_r=1Yet his work had a far-reaching impact on the lives of millions of people in developing countries. His breeding of high-yielding crop varieties helped to avert mass famines that were widely predicted in the 1960s, altering the course of history.

This research also helped areas like the Palouse here in Washington improve wheat production.

Last edited:
Linky?

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/14/business/energy-environment/14borlaug.html?_r=1Yet his work had a far-reaching impact on the lives of millions of people in developing countries. His breeding of high-yielding crop varieties helped to avert mass famines that were widely predicted in the 1960s, altering the course of history.

This research also helped areas like the Palouse here in Washington improve wheat production.
I'm sorry...I can't seem to find the part where gubmint was the one and only route to his discoveries.

None of that crap was on the arrest warrant and Jewell has been show to be, at the very least, an unreliable witness.

But you g'head and keep taking the side of King George, while I play the true liberal here.

Oh will you stop yourself for a minute and let all that hot air out of your head? This thread doesn't have enough room for me, you, and your ego.

David Koresh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In his book, James Tabor states that Koresh acknowledged on a videotape sent out of the compound during the standoff that he had fathered more than 12 children by several "wives," some of whom were as young as 12 or 13 when they became pregnant.[12]

While conceding that Jewell's testimony may be true, the attorney of Steve Schneider, Koresh's right-hand man, expressed doubts about the veracity of her evidence. In his appearance at the House hearings on Waco, Jack B. Zimmermann stated: "There’s been doubts about contradictory statements that she’s made in the past. Now, it may be 100 percent true."

I'm just pointing out who Koresh was. If you don't like it, go make a thread about WACO.

Now, do you care to actually get to the actual thread, or are you going to make statements like previously to deflect?

Let me guess--they funded a corporation to do the research ?

nope a college!
Just like they do here at WSU, which a great program in agriculture research. And I think I read in the local paper that a scientist from WSU helped Borloug at some point.

I'm sorry...I can't seem to find the part where gubmint was the one and only route to his discoveries.

He did his research at a state college, do I have to spell it out for you.

When I fuel up my car, Obama personally pays for my gas (I worked out a deal with him that I wouldn't release the pictures to the media if he buys me gas.)

He did his research at a state college, do I have to spell it out for you.

and private corporations ? Have they contributed anything to mankind as the result of their research?

Forum List

Back