What government programs have you benefited from?

When I fuel up my car, Obama personally pays for my gas (I worked out a deal with him that I wouldn't release the pictures to the media if he buys me gas.)

Finally found you!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]YouTube - Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!![/ame]

:lol:

The job was part of an assault on hunger in Mexico that was devised in Manhattan, at the offices of the Rockefeller Foundation, with political support in Washington.

right

He did his research at Texas A and M, last time I checked that was a public college with government funding, and you would be stupid to think they got their funds all from private sources.

I'm sorry...I can't seem to find the part where gubmint was the one and only route to his discoveries.

He did his research at a state college, do I have to spell it out for you.

and private corporations ? Have they contributed anything to mankind as the result of their research?
Did you not read the article? He saves lives every year with his research and discoveries. You sound like the catholics during the middle ages.:cuckoo:

He did his research at a state college, do I have to spell it out for you.

and private corporations ? Have they contributed anything to mankind as the result of their research?
Did you not read the article? He saves lives every year with his research and discoveries. You sound like the catholics during the middle ages.:cuckoo:

Where do government schools get the money to function ?

Last edited:
Where do goverment schools get the money to function ?

santa-claus-fancy-dress.jpg

tooth+fairy.gif

242100-leprechaun_gold_inverted.jpg

VehicleVoice_Daddy_Warbucks_thumb.jpg

?????????????????????????????????????

taxpayers, who also reap the rewards of having a better educated work force, benefit from the research done there, plus the postive effects they can have on the economy.
I guess we could go back to the church having control over what we research.
And by the way private foundations getting government grants and funding.;)

taxpayers, who also reap the rewards of having a better educated work force, benefit from the research done there, plus the postive effects they can have on the economy.

Bingo. Your only argument is that the government spends other peoples money better they can.

The best government program I ever benefitted from was a duck re-stocking program and a duck hunting license.

Platitudes and strawmen don't answer the question, darlin'.

I mean c'mon....It's a multiple choice test! :lol:

giving the fact his question was above your stupid pictures, and the fact I was quoting him means I don't have to answer your stupid question. You must really like the book Lord of the Flies.

giving the fact his question was above your stupid pictures, and the fact I was quoting him means I don't have to answer your stupid question. You must really like the book Lord of the Flies.

The government gets money by taking it away from the people who earned it. Do you understand that ?

The best government program I ever benefitted from was a duck re-stocking program and a duck hunting license.

You're welcome !

The best government program that I benefited from was having health insurance while I was pregnant, of course the corporation I worked for told me I missed the enrollment date which some how they didn't tell me about(big shocker). Then I couldnt enroll at the next date because wait for it......... I was pregnant (pre existing condition). It didn't matter I worked 50 hrs on average a week for them. I paid taxes, and I was quite happy that it went to something that I able to benefit from when I needed help.

Actually, I hated that piece of crap book.

Even Rand was better at creating cliché heros and thin plot premises.

The government gets money by taking it away from the people who earned it. Do you understand that ?

Show me one government that has succeeded without collecting taxes?

Forum List

Back