What got me kicked out of the last place

This site really has a handle on how to handle things
I did not want to come here and gripe right from the get go but having been here couple weeks thought I would share.

On thing I detest highly is one way street speech control. An example is permitting whites to be called low life white trash trailer parh scum but not allowing a black to be called a negro deadbeat

Joined that site in October and after the election someone posted a picture of three dead monkeys and in the rough back and forth I asked which one was Trayvon. Two week suspension with a lot of chatter about advertisers and historical reasons blacks can't be called monkeys. I did not call all blacks monkeys, just Trayvon, but of course he needed defending

Earlier this month a fellow from Macedonia posted about how Anerica and Americans were the majority cause of the worlds ills
I responded that was Euro brainwashing and he should try some American liberty before deriding it
Oh heavens, I had to be made an example of as they want more international participation so 3 week suspension for personal attack
Told them bye bye

Being here I really do now see the candy ass nature of many sites and their delusions that one way streets and protected class of insults are legitimate ways of operating

Maybe I should sic some of the Tigers here on that old place if you don't mind being booted in less than a day ?

Whomever are the powers that be here; thank you for having a fundamental sense of balanced fairness and some balls

Hey welcome. It sounds like you've got that whole whiny white male professional victim down pat so you'll fit right in with the other inbred, cracker, trailer trash here.

Seriously, whine your poor little fat ass off. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Love to see you in a cage with an inbred cracker trailer trash! He would teach your little nasty faggotry ass self some damn maners!

Awwwww ... Poor DarkFury

IQ of 214 but you failed at your pathetic attempt at stalking me so now you want someone else to beat me up.

:funnyface:

About 5 of them are begging to come here to mix it up. They won't last a day here not via suspension but they will run
This is a bunch who want to want to have debate but cannot
Remember, me calling a Greek guy "euro brainwashed" got me the boot
Fragile bunch but I think they do need to see how a non quivering site does work ?

I did not want to come here and gripe right from the get go but having been here couple weeks thought I would share.

On thing I detest highly is one way street speech control. An example is permitting whites to be called low life white trash trailer parh scum but not allowing a black to be called a negro deadbeat

Joined that site in October and after the election someone posted a picture of three dead monkeys and in the rough back and forth I asked which one was Trayvon. Two week suspension with a lot of chatter about advertisers and historical reasons blacks can't be called monkeys. I did not call all blacks monkeys, just Trayvon, but of course he needed defending

Earlier this month a fellow from Macedonia posted about how Anerica and Americans were the majority cause of the worlds ills
I responded that was Euro brainwashing and he should try some American liberty before deriding it
Oh heavens, I had to be made an example of as they want more international participation so 3 week suspension for personal attack
Told them bye bye

Being here I really do now see the candy ass nature of many sites and their delusions that one way streets and protected class of insults are legitimate ways of operating

Maybe I should sic some of the Tigers here on that old place if you don't mind being booted in less than a day ?

Whomever are the powers that be here; thank you for having a fundamental sense of balanced fairness and some balls

Hey welcome. It sounds like you've got that whole whiny white male professional victim down pat so you'll fit right in with the other inbred, cracker, trailer trash here.

Love to see you in a cage with an inbred cracker trailer trash! He would teach your little nasty faggotry ass self some damn maners!

You're a disgusting little faggot, aren't you?

Told them bye bye

You're a disgusting little faggot, aren't you?
I am not sure. Give me an example of how you behave as one and then I can decide

Forum List

Back