What exactly did they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
His appointed heads of multiple intel agencies certainly have access to evidence. These guys breif potus inbetween his fox and friends and his chicken n waffles... they have all made many public statements on their findings and Trump has said publicly that he believes them. What more do you want?
Some Obama appointed hacks said the Russians hackes the DNC servers when they never even examined it? tell me why I'm not impressed with your evidence?
Your not impressed because your not listening. I’m not talking about Obama appointed hacks. I’m talking about Trump appointed hacks, all of whom verify the Russian hacking narrative, all of whom have reviewed the evidence... you honestly think that they are all lying? And if so then why hasn’t Trump fired them? Why has Trump states that he trusts the intel. Why has Trump acknowledged hacking of the DNC?

Your story makes zero sense
How could they verify it if they don't have the server? Where's the fucking server? Do you actually expect anyone to take their say-so when the Intelligence agencies have become so thoroughly
Hillary did not fabricate a dossier and never used any of the information in it. I did not see any ads about Trump and Golden Showers
According to Sen. Grassley's memo, Hillary's cronies gave some of the dossier information to Steele. No way is Hillary or Obama clean in this.
Hillary Clinton Associates Fed Christopher Steele Information for the Dossier
Interesting fact about the Steele dossier

It’s main claim was that Putin has damaging information on Trump and that Trump is compromised

Anyone who saw Trumps performance in Helsinki would agree
You mean all the hysterical leftwing douchebag snowflakes like you would agree. Rational people can see there's no basis for such claims. None.
corrupt?
Simple question.... If they couldn’t verify it then why did they?
I dunno. They probably are playing CYA in some fashion. Nothing these Intelligence agencies say can be believed. They are all infested with Obama political hacks. Obama started corrupting them the minute he was inaugurated.

Furthermore, they didn't "verify" anything. That would require presenting some actual facts. All they did is make unsubstantiated assertions.
Are you kidding. You are talking about Coats, Wray, Neilson, and Bolton who all just went on TV and spoke about the Russian threat. You think they are lying and playing games? You think they are Obama political hacks? You’re off your rocker

Some Obama appointed hacks said the Russians hackes the DNC servers when they never even examined it? tell me why I'm not impressed with your evidence?
Your not impressed because your not listening. I’m not talking about Obama appointed hacks. I’m talking about Trump appointed hacks, all of whom verify the Russian hacking narrative, all of whom have reviewed the evidence... you honestly think that they are all lying? And if so then why hasn’t Trump fired them? Why has Trump states that he trusts the intel. Why has Trump acknowledged hacking of the DNC?

How could they verify it if they don't have the server? Where's the fucking server? Do you actually expect anyone to take their say-so when the Intelligence agencies have become so thoroughly
According to Sen. Grassley's memo, Hillary's cronies gave some of the dossier information to Steele. No way is Hillary or Obama clean in this.
Hillary Clinton Associates Fed Christopher Steele Information for the Dossier

It’s main claim was that Putin has damaging information on Trump and that Trump is compromised

You mean all the hysterical leftwing douchebag snowflakes like you would agree. Rational people can see there's no basis for such claims. None.
corrupt?
I dunno. They probably are playing CYA in some fashion. Nothing these Intelligence agencies say can be believed. They are all infested with Obama political hacks. Obama started corrupting them the minute he was inaugurated.

Furthermore, they didn't "verify" anything. That would require presenting some actual facts. All they did is make unsubstantiated assertions.
Are you kidding. You are talking about Coats, Wray, Neilson, and Bolton who all just went on TV and spoke about the Russian threat. You think they are lying and playing games? You think they are Obama political hacks? You’re off your rocker

The "Russian threat?" You mean the fact that Russia has always attempted to influence our elections? What does that have to do with the Steele "dossier?" Snowflake douchebags like you keep trying to conflate two things: Russian meddling and the Steel "dossier." One has nothing to do with the other.

Lot of nasty stuff in that dossier.......yet HIllary never used a word of it in her campaign

Yet Trump used Putin’s Wikileaks information on a weekly basis
Thats cause the Steele Dossier was all lies and IT WAS USED against Trump by the FBI. Meanwhile the info on Hillary and the DNC was ALL TRUE.

Steele dossier said Putin has damaging information on Trump

What part of that is a lie?
And yet NOT a single instance of it being true, no evidence, no supporting facts, no charges, no claims by Mueller, no court records NOTHING, just you and your lies. Remind me how it is ILLEGAL for an individual of any nationality to BUY ads on Facebook?
Trumps actions towards Putin show Steele was correct
Nonsense. Don't try to pass opinion as fact.
It's obvious to anyone not under the con artists spell.

Thats cause the Steele Dossier was all lies and IT WAS USED against Trump by the FBI. Meanwhile the info on Hillary and the DNC was ALL TRUE.

And yet NOT a single instance of it being true, no evidence, no supporting facts, no charges, no claims by Mueller, no court records NOTHING, just you and your lies. Remind me how it is ILLEGAL for an individual of any nationality to BUY ads on Facebook?
In other words, it's totally baseless.

Ummm...no.

Open your eyes.

...the goal was not to make people vote FOR Trump, though that may have happened... the goal was to get Bernie supporters to hate Hillary, and either not come out to vote, or to vote against her.... but it was primarily to suppress the Democratic voters from coming out to vote.... and it worked.

Damn, that's a clever plan

So, how did the evil Russians manage to make all those Bernie supporters hate Hillary?

:spinner:

Ummm...no.

Open your eyes.
My eyes are wide open. Your claims are baseless. You and RightWinger certainly posted any reason to believe them.

corrupt?

The "Russian threat?" You mean the fact that Russia has always attempted to influence our elections? What does that have to do with the Steele "dossier?" Snowflake douchebags like you keep trying to conflate two things: Russian meddling and the Steel "dossier." One has nothing to do with the other.
Steel dossier?!? Where the fuck did that come from? You are the one who is now conflating because that hasn’t been part of this conversation at all. We were talking about Russian hacking.

here are some links...
The BEST advertising investment in the history of mankind!

Russian Influence Reached 126 Million Through Facebook Alone ...

Russian Influence Reached 126 Million Through Facebook Alone
Oct 30, 2017 - Facebook, Google and Twitter disclosed more about Russian agents' ... about who is buying political ads and how much they are spending.

Facebook estimates 126 million people were served content from ...
https://money.cnn.com/2017/10/30/media/russia-facebook-126-million.../index.html
Oct 30, 2017 - Facebook will inform lawmakers this week that roughly 126 million Americans ... Facebook estimates 126 million people were served content from Russia-linked pages .... Facebook does not know, however, how many of those 126 million ... But the full, organic reach of content posted by the troll farm-linked ...

Russia-backed Facebook posts 'reached 126m Americans' during US ...
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/.../facebook-russia-fake-accounts-126-millio...
Oct 30, 2017 - Russia-backed content reached as many as 126 million Americans on ... were received by 29 million Americans directly, but reached a much ...
So running ads is illegal? Since when?
Yes! It is illegal for a foreign government to interfere in our election process, and illegal for the Trump campaign to take the help of a foreign government, IF that did happen.
It is NOT illegal for someone to run ads not associated with a campaign in an election, you liar.
It is against the law for a foreign gvt to interfere and meddle.... READ THE INDICTMENT

there are several detailed accounts of WHAT THE RUSSIANS DID -

obviously RW Trumpbots are too stupid to read.

It is against the law for a foreign gvt to interfere and meddle.... READ THE INDICTMENT

Not exactly, it's only illegal if you're Russian, it's no problem if the foreign government is Israel, Saudi Arabia or the UK

Don't you think it's a bit hypocritical that it's perfectly ok for the US government to meddle in foreign elections but if foreigners allegedly do the the same in the homeland it's suddenly the crime of the century?

:alcoholic:

What did Mexicans DO? Don't ask questions you don't want answers too. Mexicans have dispossessed poor Americans. Please, as far jobs Americans won't do? What a lie. Might have been true 30-40 years ago when illegals were a tiny minority that where a afterthought from Project Brazos. Now, the apple cart has been overturned. There's a bazillion of of these wankers now. And our entire blue collar lower income industries have been taken over by illegal aliens, lock stock and barrel. And millions of Americans have lost their jobs as a result. And their homes AND their families have been disrupted. The huge growth of homeless Americans as a result. Is it a coincidence we have a surge of American homeless along with giving sanctuary to illegals? I think not.

Sigh.

There is both truth- and falsehood in your post.

Certainly "Mexican's" have taken jobs that Americans will do- construction is one example of a good paying industry that has been disrupted because American contractors can hire cheap non-union Mexican labor rather than union American workers.

But.....on the other side....there are millions of jobs that "Mexican's' are doing that American employers can't find American workers to do the job.

Not that that has anything to do with this thread.....

corrupt?

Steel dossier?!? Where the fuck did that come from? You are the one who is now conflating because that hasn’t been part of this conversation at all. We were talking about Russian hacking.

"Interesting fact about the Steele dossier

Anyone who saw Trumps performance in Helsinki would agree"

Not exactly, it's only illegal if you're Russian, it's no problem if the foreign government is Israel, Saudi Arabia or the UK

Don't you think it's a bit hypocritical that it's perfectly ok for the US government to meddle in foreign elections but if foreigners allegedly do the the same in the homeland it's suddenly the crime of the century?

I will be glad to compare the 'meddling'.

Russia broke American law to try to covertly and secretly disrupt the American Presidential election.

When was the last time that the United States did that to Israel? Or Saudi Arabia? Or the UK?

Even when Don the Con recently tried to influence the UK elections- he just voiced a preference- he didn't try to hack into British election systems.

OK...let me try

Russians hacked into the DNC server much like the Watergate break-in broke into DNC headquarters. It was a crime then, it is a crime now

They released that information through Wikileaks and Trump used that information in his campaign.

Russians also engaged in a propaganda smear campaign against Hilary to help the candidate they preferred. That propaganda was readily distributed including on USMB
100k in ads, wow if only we knew that so little could actually sway an election, we could stop spending months amassing millions for ads we don't need.
It turned out that with Russian trolls pushing the facebook ads out ....

They reached 126 MILLION people!!!! yes, 126,000,000 people!!!! :eek:

So 126,000,000 dems were influenced to vote Trump by some meme's and some facebook content?
Holy Fuck!!!!
You people really are stupid!!!
I've said it a thousand times for every time you right wingers make that stupid statement and if you had actually read the last indictment you would know this as well....

the goal was not to make people vote FOR Trump, though that may have happened... the goal was to get Bernie supporters to hate Hillary, and either not come out to vote, or to vote against her.... but it was primarily to suppress the Democratic voters from coming out to vote.... and it worked.

:auiqs.jpg:Hilary did that all on her own.
nope, she actually did not... it was spurred and fueled by the Russian hacks and timed leaks and propaganda articles that tied in with the releases of the stolen merchandise.

Assange was screaming and yelling at the Russian hackers to get the stolen emails to him QUICKLY so Assange could release them with the negative propaganda news articles that they prepared to spin a story at the same time of the release.... SAYING that he, Assange, wanted to release them before the Democratic Convention, for the most impact in his and the Russian's goal of dividing Bernie supporters and Hillary supporters....

it worked.

rightwinger said:

"Interesting fact about the Steele dossier

Anyone who saw Trumps performance in Helsinki would agree"
Good for right winger.... that was never a part of any discussion that I was engaged with

Russia broke American law to try to covertly and secretly disrupt the American Presidential election.

When was the last time that the United States did that to Israel? Or Saudi Arabia? Or the UK?

Even when Don the Con recently tried to influence the UK elections- he just voiced a preference- he didn't try to hack into British election systems.
yep!

The only problem with that narrative is that you have to prove it first

Any day now...

Eh, it's the other way around, ever heard of AIPAC or the Saudis giving $millions to the Clinton Foundation because they're really into charity?

I don't think I was that cryptic, did you really miss Mi6 coming up with the infamous dossier in order to help the psycho princess?

:banana2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back