What exactly are they gonna charge him with?

A customer is not allowed to just walk into the back room and pick up the overcom.

It would be called tresspass and then they could add slander and defamation of charactor in court.

whose character?

The Managers and employees.

Of course they are not. However pulling a prank on a Wal-Mart intercom is the new thing out there for whatever reason:

YouTube - walmart intercom pranks

Just search Youtube for Wal-mart intercom pranks and they tell you not only how to do it but encourage one another to tape it and then post it on the internet.

The person arrested is a teenager an he was charged with harassment and bias intimidation.

But I think on one level this is one funny stunt.:lol:

Police said the boy, whose name is not being released because he is a juvenile, went on the intercom at Walmart's Washington Township store Sunday evening and calmly announced: "Attention, Walmart customers: All black people, leave the store now."
I wouldn't like to see it repeated too often, but as a teenager I could see me and my friends doing this as a practical joke...meaning no harm.

:eek:

"...harassment and bias intimidation"

2C:16-1. Bias Intimidation.

a.Bias Intimidation. A person is guilty of the crime of bias intimidation if he commits, attempts to commit, conspires with another to commit, or threatens the immediate commission of an offense specified in chapters 11 through 18 of Title 2C of the New Jersey Statutes; N.J.S.2C:33-4; N.J.S.2C:39-3; N.J.S.2C:39-4 or N.J.S.2C:39-5,

(1)with a purpose to intimidate an individual or group of individuals because of race, color, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, or ethnicity; or

(2)knowing that the conduct constituting the offense would cause an individual or group of individuals to be intimidated because of race, color, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, or ethnicity; or...

2C:16-1 Bias intimidation.

If that is the case then every want to be idiot thug driving down the road with their rap crap thumping is guilty.

But I am sure you will say its their right to play this crap so called music yet be the first to whine racism if someone says anything about it.

you're intimidated by that?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"...harassment and bias intimidation"

If that is the case then every want to be idiot thug driving down the road with their rap crap thumping is guilty.

But I am sure you will say its their right to play this crap so called music yet be the first to whine racism if someone says anything about it.

No dumbfucks, the words are to try to intimidate in the raps they call music. These little punks in thug training have in more than one case turned down their stereo while pumping gas after I have told them to turn that shit down before I did (and have). They are all tough until you open their door and shut the shit off then dare them to turn it back on.

No dumbfucks, the words are to try to intimidate in the raps they call music. These little punks in thug training have in more than one case turned down their stereo while pumping gas after I have told them to turn that shit down before I did (and have). They are all tough until you open their door and shut the shit off then dare them to turn it back on.

:lol:

where do you live? where I live you'd most likely get shot or stabbed.

In Atlanta. You think they are the only one that are armed?

In Atlanta. You think they are the only one that are armed?

most big cities it is almost impossible to get a permit to carry. unless of course...:eusa_whistle:

Just this morning, my 4.5 year old son stole a small toy from Walmart.

Did you report him to the authorities and have him thrown in jail?

Shit, I just realized that my 4 year old would probably enjoy that.

No. We told him that we were very disappointed with him and he was very remorseful. We will return the item tomorrow.

When my oldest took something when she was 4, we made her apologize to the manager. She was very remorseful.

My middle daughter has not committed this act yet, but both me and my wife think that she will react very differently. Something like "I can take whatever I want, and I just have to say sorry if caught? I can handle that!".

My middle child is good hearted, but devious and conniving as hell. She has convinced her older sister and much older cousins to do things that they would not normally do. And then somehow is able to convince them to take the fall for their shenanigans when they get caught.

She's either going to be a great lawyer, CEO, or criminal mastermind. Not sure which way its going to fall yet.

I need to invest in padlocks for when she gets older though.

Just this morning, my 4.5 year old son stole a small toy from Walmart.

No. We told him that we were very disappointed with him and he was very remorseful. We will return the item tomorrow.

When my son stole something, he wasn't even 5 yet. We made him return the item and apologize to the clerk. He hasn't stolen anything since.

Good for you.

all kids make mistakes.

4 and a half does not have the brain functioning to be very repentant for very long. Small children are not small adults.

Forum List

Back