What exactly are they gonna charge him with?

"...harassment and bias intimidation"

2C:16-1. Bias Intimidation.

a.Bias Intimidation. A person is guilty of the crime of bias intimidation if he commits, attempts to commit, conspires with another to commit, or threatens the immediate commission of an offense specified in chapters 11 through 18 of Title 2C of the New Jersey Statutes; N.J.S.2C:33-4; N.J.S.2C:39-3; N.J.S.2C:39-4 or N.J.S.2C:39-5,

(1)with a purpose to intimidate an individual or group of individuals because of race, color, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, or ethnicity; or

(2)knowing that the conduct constituting the offense would cause an individual or group of individuals to be intimidated because of race, color, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, or ethnicity; or...

2C:16-1 Bias intimidation.

Decided to come here, did you? You're not going to like it here .... I promise.

Oh, and you're wrong. As ever you are.

I quoted the article and cited the statute. If you think that's wrong, you've got a warped perspective of reality.

The teen was arrested Friday on charges of harassment and bias intimidation
read the article?Police: Boy, 16, made racial comment at NJ Walmart - Yahoo! News

Yeah. As you should be able to see, my question was to RGS, who had posted the link which said he'd been arrested for harassment and bias.

I REALLY want to know what this kid's race is. The reports say it has nothing to do with the case and will not disclose it. WHY?!! If he is a negro and was working on the never ending negro endeavor to make all non negro races pay(THEM..always suing for something) for offenses that they had nothing to do with then the crime IS serious, but if he was not negro the matter is as trivial as it gets these days!!! I become more and more prejudice each time I see or hear of the negros successfully utilizing their hatred for Whites to gain more and more while pointing their fingers at people who HATE THEM..nothing will ever be enough for them. I was in their corner during the civil rights era, but now I have to struggle against the hate they invoke 24/7. Negros immigrate from all over the world to cash in on this BS and a good many are probably descendents from the negros that captured and sold their "brothers" to the Whites!!

If that is the case then every want to be idiot thug driving down the road with their rap crap thumping is guilty.

But I am sure you will say its their right to play this crap so called music yet be the first to whine racism if someone says anything about it.

you're intimidated by that?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No dumbfucks, the words are to try to intimidate in the raps they call music. These little punks in thug training have in more than one case turned down their stereo while pumping gas after I have told them to turn that shit down before I did (and have). They are all tough until you open their door and shut the shit off then dare them to turn it back on.

Sorry to hear that rap music intimidates you....it just gives me a headache.

And I look forward to your continued telling people (in your kind, special way) to turn their music down. I think you should do it whenever you find the opportunity. Get back to us on your success stories.

I REALLY want to know what this kid's race is. The reports say it has nothing to do with the case and will not disclose it. WHY?!! If he is a negro and was working on the never ending negro endeavor to make all non negro races pay(THEM..always suing for something) for offenses that they had nothing to do with then the crime IS serious, but if he was not negro the matter is as trivial as it gets these days!!! I become more and more prejudice each time I see or hear of the negros successfully utilizing their hatred for Whites to gain more and more while pointing their fingers at people who HATE THEM..nothing will ever be enough for them. I was in their corner during the civil rights era, but now I have to struggle against the hate they invoke 24/7. Negros immigrate from all over the world to cash in on this BS and a good many are probably descendents from the negros that captured and sold their "brothers" to the Whites!!

Ohhhh....you're gonna be fun! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

A customer is not allowed to just walk into the back room and pick up the overcom.

It would be called tresspass and then they could add slander and defamation of charactor in court.

You think Walmart would press charges? LOL what an moron. Walmart doesnt even press charges against first time shop lifters. They are held for the police where the police tell them if they are ever caught on the property again they will be charged with criminal trespass. How do I know this, being in the business I am in, I deal with the Store Managers on a daily bacis. I have seen LP bring the people in and the next thing you know they are being lead off the property if and when they are caught. The LP dept heads say they dont have time to go to court or worry about the legal end of it. Easier to ban them from the property and hope they comply.

Something tells me that if it's possible, WalMart will persue charges against him.

A customer is not allowed to just walk into the back room and pick up the overcom.

It would be called tresspass and then they could add slander and defamation of charactor in court.

You think Walmart would press charges? LOL what an moron. Walmart doesnt even press charges against first time shop lifters. They are held for the police where the police tell them if they are ever caught on the property again they will be charged with criminal trespass. How do I know this, being in the business I am in, I deal with the Store Managers on a daily bacis. I have seen LP bring the people in and the next thing you know they are being lead off the property if and when they are caught. The LP dept heads say they dont have time to go to court or worry about the legal end of it. Easier to ban them from the property and hope they comply.

WalMart has a pretty f'd up sense of priorities then if it doesn't prosecute shoplifters and yet bans someone for this...

Consumerist reader Jeremy says he's recently been barred from entering any Walmart store in the country. Why? Because he politely declined to show his receipt to a greeter.

Rather than try to retell the story, here it is straight from Jeremy's letter to the folks at Walmart corporate:

Why Was I Banned From Walmart For Not Showing My Receipt? - The Consumerist

Something like this can do far more damage than shoplifting. Unfortunately, some will still blame this on Walmart.

A 16-year-old boy who police said made an announcement at Walmart ordering all black people in a southern New Jersey store to leave was charged with harassment and bias intimidation, authorities said Saturday.

There is the charge.

If this holds up, then it's only fair that anyone caught wearing a "stop snitching" t-shirt should be arrested and charged with bias intimidation.

Forum List

Back