What everyone is overlooking about Kavanaugh

After the bullshit the Democrats pulled...you betcha. You reap what you sow bitches. Cry me a fucking river. Kavanaugh will hate you the same way I do...with good reason. Now fuck off.

As if you lying assholes cared about partisanship. There are none so blatantly partisan that RBG.

You hypocritical lying asshat.

As if you lying assholes cared about partisanship. There are none so blatantly partisan that RBG.

Lol, can't logically respond so you attack.

Typical

Those words weren't his, they were given to him by Trump with the proviso that if he didn't say them right off the top, Trump would pull the nomination.
We've seen that is how Trump operates. He's a fucking bully.

After the bullshit the Democrats pulled...you betcha. You reap what you sow bitches. Cry me a fucking river. Kavanaugh will hate you the same way I do...with good reason. Now fuck off.
So, how long have you hated America?

Typical

Your post doesn’t deserve a serious response.

Typical

Yet here you are, doing your best...

Wow, just a little hysterical here.
Only losers attack the messenger when they can't attack the TRUTH in the message.

Typical

Crepitus posted four links to corroborate his point.
ANd I bet you didn't go to a single one of them, coward.

I love America... that is why I hate Democrats.

So keep crying...we are going to crush you out of existence. This was the last straw.

QUESTION
I have a question that begs to be answered - ford says in her letter ‘Both loudly stumbled down the stairwell, at which point other persons at the house were talking with them. I exited the bathroom, ran outside of the house and went home.”
This would mean that after just being “sexually assaulted” she left her other female friend at the house without warning her about what had supposedly just happened to her. She would’ve just left her to fend for herself. Is this plausible? What would this say about ford & her care about another female - her intimate friend, Leland Ingham?
SECOND QUESTION
If ford was so scared that she left the house without warning leland about what allegedly just had happened to her- then when they (ford & leland) next met or talked on the phone - which could’ve even been the next day - why was leland not at least then told about this purported foiled savaging of her? For ford not to have talked to leland about such a fearful experience surpasses any level of credibility.
I find it impossible to believe that ford would’ve left leland to be the next (as she was the only other female there) to be brutalized.

Wow, just a little hysterical here.
Only losers attack the messenger when they can't attack the TRUTH in the message.

truth?

I doubt he's any more 'partisan' than any other Justice on the court, with the possible exception of Roberts

That is a standard lib tactic. Viciously attack someone and then point to how angry they are.

You are vile beyond measure. You can shove this dishonest shit back up your ass where it came from.

What everyone in the corrupt press is ignoring is that you Nazi fucks paid her over a million dollars to play this role.

How can we believe a democrat operative with such a clear financial motive to lie? Dr. Ford is gaining vast wealth from her perjury.

[

Typical

Crepitus posted four links to corroborate his point.
ANd I bet you didn't go to a single one of them, coward.

He made his point, and it was addressed.

I love America... that is why I hate Democrats.

So keep crying...we are going to crush you out of existence. This was the last straw.

Gee, the Dems finally do what the Republicans have done for years....show up to a knife fight with a gun (instead of a covered dish..... thank you Bill Maher).

Could be that this is some sort of vast left wing pay back for denying Merrick Garland even one fucking interview with a senator much less a confirmation hearing.
Shove Mitch McConnell up your ass and have a good day.

Typical

Seriously Nazi creep, you have made it clear that you evil fucks must be utterly defeated.

This is Berlin 1928, you are the Nazis, white men are the Jews.

Never again, fuckwad.

First they came for the white men, and we blew their fucking heads off.

Let's see if we understand this. A person is unfit for the Supreme Court because he got angry at people who were blatantly trying to derail his confirmation in every way possible, even to the extent of presuming him guilty until proven innocent.

QUESTION
I have a question that begs to be answered - ford says in her letter ‘Both loudly stumbled down the stairwell, at which point other persons at the house were talking with them. I exited the bathroom, ran outside of the house and went home.”
This would mean that after just being “sexually assaulted” she left her other female friend at the house without warning her about what had supposedly just happened to her. She would’ve just left her to fend for herself. Is this plausible? What would this say about ford & her care about another female - her intimate friend, Leland Ingham?
SECOND QUESTION
If ford was so scared that she left the house without warning leland about what allegedly just had happened to her- then when they (ford & leland) next met or talked on the phone - which could’ve even been the next day - why was leland not at least then told about this purported foiled savaging of her? For ford not to have talked to leland about such a fearful experience surpasses any level of credibility.
I find it impossible to believe that ford would’ve left leland to be the next (as she was the only other female there) to be brutalized.

She was 15 years old.
A girl. And terrified.
Why are you projecting a mature adult's thought and action process onto her?
Fully grown women who are attacked would not act much differently.
It's called "fight or flight".

Forum List

Back