What ENTERTAINMENT~Report: Hillary Telling Friends She’s Not Closing The Door To A Run In 2020

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
How many candidates would it be....40...50.... and one trying to outdo the other in doubling down in stupid....it will be amazing!

Watch Jeff Zeleny at 1:07 of the clip in article.. I thought we’d almost turned the corner on “Hillary 2020” nonsense. But every now and then a little birdie pops up and starts chirping to remind us that she’s still out there. Watching. Waiting.As tone-deaf as she is, it’s inconceivable to me that she actually believes she’d stand a chance at being handed the ball again after she fumbled 2016 at the goal line. Show me a scenario in which Democrats double down on her and her gruesome poll numbers instead of ordering...

More at Report: Hillary telling friends she's not closing the door to a run in 2020

I love G-d ... but even I can't imagine him being magnanimous enough to see fit in blessing us with two Hillary beat-downs in a decade.

I would expect he'd have to extract a heavy toll on us in the future to balance out the ledger.

How many candidates would it be....40...50.... and one trying to outdo the other in doubling down in stupid....it will be amazing!

Watch Jeff Zeleny at 1:07 of the clip in article.. I thought we’d almost turned the corner on “Hillary 2020” nonsense. But every now and then a little birdie pops up and starts chirping to remind us that she’s still out there. Watching. Waiting.As tone-deaf as she is, it’s inconceivable to me that she actually believes she’d stand a chance at being handed the ball again after she fumbled 2016 at the goal line. Show me a scenario in which Democrats double down on her and her gruesome poll numbers instead of ordering...

More at Report: Hillary telling friends she's not closing the door to a run in 2020

Obama's book title was "The Audacity of Hope."

Hillary's imaginary book title archiving this one last gasp self deceptive run might be called "The Audacity of an Oaf."*

Because she is always falling down and breaking down and displaying ineptitude and a goofiness in carrying out her foreign assignments.

* Or is "The Audacity of a Dope" better?

246013_image.jpg

I’m sure you’re thrilled! The go-to whataboutism has returned!

That's just gross.

Forum List

Back