What does the Republicans and the Democrats have in common?

AmericasBrave58

Retired USN Nurse(Vietnam
Dec 31, 2009
Seattle,Washington
:lol: Oh!!!! well, where i can i begin now!!!! Oh!!!Yeah i know, they are both greedy as hell,they love power and war, and really neither one of them really gives a damn, about the poor, disable and seniors or the jobless, and they play with Immigration and Health Care, and Terrorism.:lol: Oh!!!! Yeah!!! i forgot, that stinkin' Race Card:(. I think Y'all can add more as you read this. You can tell, can't you, that i got no respect for either party now can't you."Let's hear it!! Y'all!!! spill the beans!!!!

It's about the Person not the Party..There are bads in both!..More bad in the Republicans so that is why I identify with the Democratic Party.

It's about the Person not the Party..There are bads in both!..More bad in the Republicans so that is why I identify with the Democratic Party.

Actually, you're young. Young and idealist - or, as you will find out when you're a little older, what is known as a 'sucker'.

It is not good enough to say there are less bad in the Demcrats. It is time to hold each and every one of them accountable for their actions. That means putting your country above either party.

Well, both parties are full of corrupt, self serving, egotistical bastards who don't give a shit about their fellow Americans, their country or anything other than power and money.

I really hate to break it to you guys, but so-called "non-partisan" candidates are just as corrupt as party machine candidates. Corruption doesn't come from the party system, corruption comes naturally whenever there are enough people around.

Primary similarity that I see...

Both spend more time looking for the other party to trip up than they do looking for ways to truly do what they were elected to do.

I'm wondering what's changed between Bush and the Obama administration. Foreign policy is the same, Iraq is the same, Afghanistan increased to fight a drug war against poor people, spending has increased, corruption has increased, debt ceiling raised again.

I see no difference, only gotten much worse.

I am a Republican. I like soup. I read on the internet that many Dems like soup too. Could this be true?

(Note to link police - you're gonna have to just take my word for it) lol

I'm wondering what's changed between Bush and the Obama administration. Foreign policy is the same, Iraq is the same, Afghanistan increased to fight a drug war against poor people, spending has increased, corruption has increased, debt ceiling raised again.

I see no difference, only gotten much worse.

But...but...but...it has only been a year.

Forum List

Back