What does the GOP have to offer?

Well, there's health care for one. But after the teabaggers got into the House, they managed to stop almost all legislation.

If you're looking for the "do nothing Congress", it's the one currently in session, under the leadership of the world's saddest tangerine, Mr. Boehner.

Healthcare that the majority of America did not want healthcare that will brake America healthcare that obama had to take money from medicare to fund? That healthcare?

Actually, if you call it "Obamacare" in the survey, you'd find that people are against it because they don't know what is actually in it. If you break it down by the various things it will provide, the surveys have said that 72 percent of the nation is for it.

But...........since you only listen to FAUX Nooze and right wing blog sites, I doubt that you've heard that.

But tell me.............what has Boehner and this Congress done for getting jobs? That's right........NOTHING. They've been too busy with DOMA, making abortion illegal (yet again, probably for the 10th time I think) and going after the gays.

Well isn't that good governance? For the elected Representative's to vote on something they had no clue about what was in the bill?

In a thread asking why anyone would vote Dem, when they have no plans etc... I responded with several items that obviously required planning and were subsequently carried out. I also included a couple things that are still in the planning phase.
While i don't hold the Dems in high regard, I am quick to challenge post that lack substance or logic. One poster got rather hysterical, threw a bit of a fit at being challenged to cite specifics about what the GOP has accomplished / plans they have presented that are so vastly superior to those of the Dems, and why. He insisted I start a new thread because you know, direct answers and such, well gee.
So okay, here we go. If anyone can provide something even more intellectually substantive than the usual "Because Dems suck!" or "Obama wants to entitle votes into...." and other such prattle, I would be genuinely interested in hearing it. I will not stoop to the petty insults and labeling so common here. I just haven't seen much from the GOP that would incite anyone not already Faithful to The Cause, to vote for them. So I welcome specifics about their plans and accomplishments. Cheers!
What exact have the democrats done since they took control of the senate since 2007? What exactly have the democrats done since they at one time had control of both the house and senate and white house?

You didn't read the OP, did you? There is a thread called Why WOuld Anyone Vote Dem? I named a few reason and then asked this. The ConservaRepubs threw a hissy fit and demanded that turning the tables was unfair and I should start a new thread. So I did. This one. And of course, none of them have come here with a single reason.
So the Dems have their faults and so on and so forth.

The topic of this thread is "What are the specific accompplishments or present plans that would inspire you to vote GOP?"

If you can answer that one with specifics, you will be far ahead of anyone thusfar. So far the best any ConservaRepub could come up with was "Because they stand for truth, justice and the American Way!" or some similar "fluff". No accomplishments. No specifics.
Zero.
This nickname The Party of Zero is beginning to look pretty accurate.

In a thread asking why anyone would vote Dem, when they have no plans etc... I responded with several items that obviously required planning and were subsequently carried out. I also included a couple things that are still in the planning phase.
While i don't hold the Dems in high regard, I am quick to challenge post that lack substance or logic. One poster got rather hysterical, threw a bit of a fit at being challenged to cite specifics about what the GOP has accomplished / plans they have presented that are so vastly superior to those of the Dems, and why. He insisted I start a new thread because you know, direct answers and such, well gee.
So okay, here we go. If anyone can provide something even more intellectually substantive than the usual "Because Dems suck!" or "Obama wants to entitle votes into...." and other such prattle, I would be genuinely interested in hearing it. I will not stoop to the petty insults and labeling so common here. I just haven't seen much from the GOP that would incite anyone not already Faithful to The Cause, to vote for them. So I welcome specifics about their plans and accomplishments. Cheers!
What exact have the democrats done since they took control of the senate since 2007? What exactly have the democrats done since they at one time had control of both the house and senate and white house?

You didn't read the OP, did you? There is a thread called Why WOuld Anyone Vote Dem? I named a few reason and then asked this. The ConservaRepubs threw a hissy fit and demanded that turning the tables was unfair and I should start a new thread. So I did. This one. And of course, none of them have come here with a single reason.

The topic of this thread is "What are the specific accompplishments or present plans that would inspire you to vote GOP?"

If you can answer that one with specifics, you will be far ahead of anyone thusfar. So far the best any ConservaRepub could come up with was "Because they stand for truth, justice and the American Way!" or some similar "fluff". No accomplishments. No specifics.
Zero.

The title of the thread is

I want to know what has the democrats done other than make things worse. And don't give me that shit about did I read OP I read enough too see through your bullshit.

As of Dec. '11 there were 25 House Bills being held up in the Senate.

Do you want me to list them?

I think the Paul Ryan budget gives us all a pretty good idea of what the GOP has in store for the country. Medicare that doesn't cover medical care and tax cuts for millionaires.

And you call yourself "Don't be Stupid"? Maybe you should read and think before you type. Regardless of fact, devoid of reason, it just doesn't end does it? Love you guy's your a freaking hoot! Apparently some of you are locked away in a room full of computers, spinning and spinning in hope of finding gold.

:lol:
I could not find this alleged 'Why WOuld Anyone Vote Dem?' thread.

Alleged??? LOL! in post #107, you'll see where the Rabbi whine and rant that I not ask about the GOP in a thread designed to talk about Dems only. That I should start a new thread if I want to know what is good about the GOP. So unlike you and the others who run from a challenge, I directly addressed it. And of course, Rabbi Cut & Ran from this thread when i provided a link to it. You may now continue deflecting and dodging. It seems all you have to offer.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...h-a-party-that-has-no-plan-8.html#post5318376

Zero.

I want to know what has the democrats done other than make things worse. And don't give me that shit about did I read OP I read enough too see through your bullshit.

So you still have nothing to say about the Republicans accomplishments or specifics on comprehensive solutions they have offered?

This reveals much

I think the Paul Ryan budget gives us all a pretty good idea of what the GOP has in store for the country. Medicare that doesn't cover medical care and tax cuts for millionaires.

And you call yourself "Don't be Stupid"? Maybe you should read and think before you type. Regardless of fact, devoid of reason, it just doesn't end does it? Love you guy's your a freaking hoot! Apparently some of you are locked away in a room full of computers, spinning and spinning in hope of finding gold.

Hmmm. Zero facts. Zero statements at all. No Substance. Just petty insults and a bit of deflection.

So you still have nothing to say about the Republicans accomplishments or specifics on comprehensive solutions they have offered?

This reveals much.

In the similar thread on Dems, I cited at least a half dozen things they have done and a couple plans.
I don't think the Dems are great by any stretch of the imagination but at least i was able to come up with verifiable facts to support my position.

Alas, it seems our conservaRepub friends have earned their nickname: The Party of Zero.

You girls amy now continue dodging, chaning the subject and slining petty insults. It seems to be all you have. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't need blather. I'm telling you that I could not find your alleged ''Why WOuld Anyone Vote Dem' thread. Post it, so I can see what you're talking about.

I don't need blather. I'm telling you that I could not find your alleged ''Why WOuld Anyone Vote Dem' thread. Post it, so I can see what you're talking about.

I porvided a link. Now you use the excuse that the title of the thread was not exactly the point of it. Predictable.
Well it's odd that you would say you don't need blather since that is all you have offered thusfar.
Have you offered one accomplishment that makes the GOP worth consideration?
No.
Have you offered any specific plans the GOP has presented that will improve our porblems?
No.
Like the GOP, you have offered nothing of substance, nothing supported by verifiable fact, just plain nothing.
Blather.
The Party of Zero.

Last edited:
Independent Logic: You stated that you created a "Why WOuld Anyone Vote Dem" thread and that that somehow shows that you are being fair minded. Yet when I ask you for this alleged thread, you only state that you've already posted it when you seemingly haven't. Yes I've looked at a link you posted and it sure as heck wasn't a "Why WOuld Anyone Vote Dem" thread. So again, post the thread or I'm going to have to assume that you are lying about it.

Independent Logic: You stated that you created a "Why WOuld Anyone Vote Dem" thread and that that somehow shows that you are being fair minded. Yet when I ask you for this alleged thread, you only state that you've already posted it when you seemingly haven't. Yes I've looked at a link you posted and it sure as heck wasn't a "Why WOuld Anyone Vote Dem" thread. So again, post the thread or I'm going to have to assume that you are lying about it.

Gatsby: You're an ignorant ass who doesn't comprehend the English language. I said I posted in another thread where the subject was "Why would anyone vote dem" but the title wasn't sure of the exact title. then I provided a link. Now you diodge and run like the little biotch you are. Then I clarified for your simple little mind that although that was the exact thread title it was the subject and also, that when I challenged the other weak-ass ConservaRepub, he whined like a little school girl that I should start a new thread with that as the subject. Which I did. And in ten posts, you have yet to provide a single fact, accomplishment or specific fact to justify why anyone would vote Republican. You are a weak , puny littel school girl who continues to show your complete inability to answer one single, simple question directly:
What accomplishments or specific plans for resolution to our problems make the GOP worth voting for?
I laugh at you weakness.

Last edited:
"I challenged the other weak-ass ConservaRepub"

--Hmm; didn't you vehemently argue your alleged political neutrality or independence just the other day? Sounds to me like you are not only taking sides; but denigrating the other side. This is why I told you that you are lying to yourself.

"And in ten posts, you have yet to provide a single fact, accomplishment or specific fact to justify why anyone would vote Republican. "

--- I've already explained my general position quite clearly and you know that. Are you mad that I'm not being a GOP cheerleader like you're being a Democrat cheerleader?

And yes, I think I may have miscomprehended your original statement. I thought you had made a thread to counter this one; and so that is my bad.

I-Logic: I'm not going to be some mindless minstrel and pretend that any action is an accomplishment. Frankly we'd be better off w/o:

Social Security
Medicare
Countless Entitlements
Obamacare
The Police State
Wasteful Government Agencies
The income tax
The hoax that is the interstate commerce clause that is used to make government Big Brother
The millions of pork projects and the bridges to nowhere

You want me to make it about some grandstanding for the Republicans when all of the major destruction to this country has been at the hands of Democrats.

Of one buys into the theory that the problems America is facing are ALL because of what government does to us, then you're probably going to like the GOP

If you buy into the theory that the problems America is facing are ALL because of evil corporations, then you are probably going to like the Dems.

But if you buy into the theory that the problems facing America are due to the combined power of corporations controlling our governments, then you are likely going to be some kind of independent.

What does the GOP have to offer us? Romney

What does the DNC have to offer us? Obama

Given the mess that this nation was in economically, when Obama took office, to say that Obama's administration has been worthless is, of course, nothing but partisan nonsense.

But when one looks at the economic policies that are, AFAIC, causing much of the economic mess, one finds the legislative and policy fingerprints of BOTH PARTYS on the smoking guns.

So per usual, the primary difference between the Rs and Ds has more to do with social issues -- issues that basically are NOT the governments business -- and what amount of help the government ought to give to the millions of Americans that are being hurt by these stupid fucking economic policies. Basically the GOP wants people to go off quietly and DIE, while the Dems still seem to have some sense that the government ought to mitigate the pain somewhat.

So if you well off and heartlessm too, then you probably ought to vote GOP.

If you're not well off, or if you have some sense of community responsibility, then you probably ought to cast you vote for the Dems.

But either way you vote, the state of the macro economy is pretty much going to take the same path no matter what party controls things.

Americans of the working classes micro-economies are, however, going to look very different depending on who gets elected.

I'll be voting for the Dems, that's fairly certain.

My heart won't be in it, but there's no much new about that.

I-Logic: I'm not going to be some mindless minstrel and pretend that any action is an accomplishment. Frankly we'd be better off w/o:

Social Security
Medicare
Countless Entitlements
Obamacare
The Police State
The income tax
The hoax that is the interstate commerce clause that is used to make government Big Brother

You want me to make it about some grandstanding for the Republicans when all of the major destruction to this country has been at the hands of Democrats.

Ah. A Libertarian. Well, getting rid of all those things is just peachy. Sorry. I mistook you for someone who might be in touch with reality. My mistake. Let me know when all that's gone will you? :lol:

Of one buys into the theory that the problems America is facing are ALL because of what government does to us, then you're probably going to like the GOP

If you buy into the theory that the problems America is facing are ALL because of evil corporations, then you are probably going to like the Dems.

But if you buy into the theory that the problems facing America are due to the combined power of corporations controlling our governments, then you are likely going to be some kind of independent.

What does the GOP have to offer us? Romney

What does the DNC have to offer us? Obama

EXACTLY! Noether choice is very appealing but I find Obama the lesser of two evils and barely that.

Given the mess that this nation was in economically, when Obama took office, to say that Obama's administration has been worthless is, of course, nothing but partisan nonsense.

But when one looks at the economic policies that are, AFAIC, causing much of the economic mess, one finds the legislative and policy fingerprints of BOTH PARTYS on the smoking guns.

Absolutely! The Dems simply represent a different set of special interest but are not much different than the Repubs. But both are a far cry better than what the Libertarians or Tea Party has to offer. We need a third, common sense party.

So per usual, the primary difference between the Rs and Ds has more to do with social issues -- issues that basically are NOT the governments business -- and what amount of help the government ought to give to the millions of Americans that are being hurt by these stupid fucking economic policies. Basically the GOP wants people to go off quietly and DIE, while the Dems still seem to have some sense that the government ought to mitigate the pain somewhat.

So if you well off and heartlessm too, then you probably ought to vote GOP.

If you're not well off, or if you have some sense of community responsibility, then you probably ought to cast you vote for the Dems.

I am well off BUT have great empathy for the plight of those who are not. Guess who I'm voting for?

But either way you vote, the state of the macro economy is pretty much going to take the same path no matter what party controls things.

Americans of the working classes micro-economies are, however, going to look very different depending on who gets elected.

I'll be voting for the Dems, that's fairly certain.

My heart won't be in it, but there's no much new about that.

Briliant post.

Social Security
Medicare
Countless Entitlements
Obamacare
The Police State
The income tax

Ah. A Libertarian. Well, getting rid of all those things is just peachy. Sorry. I mistook you for someone who might be in touch with reality. My mistake. Let me know when all that's gone will you? :lol:

I know the reality. All of those things have royally screwed us. You just accept the reality b/c you're more than happy to be at the teet of big brother instead of being a man and standing on your own two feet.

^^^

And you denigrate 'libertarians' b/c you know that if the Republicans lived up to such values instead of walking lock step with your Democrats then you're party would not have anyone to blame for their failures any longer.

:lol:
I could not find this alleged 'Why WOuld Anyone Vote Dem?' thread.

Alleged??? LOL! in post #107, you'll see where the Rabbi whine and rant that I not ask about the GOP in a thread designed to talk about Dems only. That I should start a new thread if I want to know what is good about the GOP. So unlike you and the others who run from a challenge, I directly addressed it. And of course, Rabbi Cut & Ran from this thread when i provided a link to it. You may now continue deflecting and dodging. It seems all you have to offer.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...h-a-party-that-has-no-plan-8.html#post5318376

This reveals much

Hmmm. Zero facts. Zero statements at all. No Substance. Just petty insults and a bit of deflection.

This reveals much.

In the similar thread on Dems, I cited at least a half dozen things they have done and a couple plans.
I don't think the Dems are great by any stretch of the imagination but at least i was able to come up with verifiable facts to support my position.

Alas, it seems our conservaRepub friends have earned their nickname: The Party of Zero.

You girls amy now continue dodging, chaning the subject and slining petty insults. It seems to be all you have. :lol:

This reveals much
How can I say what the Republicans have done since they were told to sit down and shut up? How can I pin point anything they have done since they had the door locked on them by the democrats. How can I point to anything they have done since Reid refused to let the senate vote on any thing the house passed in their short time controlling the house?
Here are the democrats accomplishments since 2007
credit down grade on their watch
Recession began on their watch
16 trillion dollar debt on their watch
Record number of people on food stamps on their watch
NDAA on their watch
Patriot act extension on their watch
Unwanted healthcare on their watch
High unemployment on their watch.
Millions of American jobs lost on their watch
The biggest Racial division since the 60's on their watch
The president feels congress does not have the authority to dictate to him and what he does on their watch.

Forum List

Back