What does the Democratic party stand for?? Give your answers!

At some point the Democrats will have to offer the American lower and middle classes something other than future illegal voters to take their places, cop killers, MS-13, Mexican drug cartels bringing tons of drugs across our border, illegal felons in sanctuary cities killing people, and supporting terrorists coming here without President Trump's travel ban! :auiqs.jpg: :lol:

Just what is the Democratic party offering the average Joe American voter other then totally selling America out to illegals and "we hate Trump"?

Somebody sent me the above message & I thought it was pretty hilarious but VERY accurate! What would you say the Democratic party stands for??

The Communist Party USA no longer needs to endorse their own candidate. For the last 2 decades they just back the Democrat and why not?

"...I copied it from the website of the Communist Party USA. Their homepage features a headline article, "Why Vote?" This article offers the above list of Obama's achievements, prefaced by a warning:

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., and many others, died for a most precious human right, the right to vote. Now, the same racists who denied Black voters ballot rights in the 1960s are trying to keep voters from the polls in 2012.

In the old days, they called it a "poll tax." They rode at night and wore white sheets. Today, they wear expensive suits. But they still steal elections by cutting off early voting, by imposing photo ID requirements that poor voters can't afford. It's called "voter suppression."

It will take a fight to defeat these dirty tricks. Voter suppression tactics violate the letter and spirit of the Voting Rights Act of 1965. Everything from sit-ins to mass rallies on state capitol steps are called for.

This is not the first time the CPUSA has officially supported Obama,..."

Read more: Articles: Obama's Communist Party Endorsement
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
Birds of a feather....

I am forced to keep ringing the warning bell about how commies never stop being commies and never go away. They try to change stripes and hide their true colors, many times successfully.

Because of their deception, I am compelled to identify and expose them.

Very few would vote for commies if they are exposed. They are like cockroaches when you shine the light on them.

Commies gonna commie until their dying day.

That is why the only good commies is a dead commie.

So, all you leftist commies, be good commies.

Thanks in advance.
:beer:

Once upon a time the Democrat Party stood for Truth, Justice and the American Way.

Now, the Republican Party are the Democrats and the Democrats are Left Wing loons trying to bring about total control of the American citizen.

Before anyone asks
Entitlement programs
Hatred
Intolerance
Division
Cracks me up when a party that's 90% white and home to the KKK, the Aryan Nation, the America Nazi Party and the Alt White accuses a coalition party that's home to the liberals, some conservatives, blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, Native Americans, Asians, gays, straights, scientists, college professors, feminists, and so on of being, get this, "divisive".

Republicans want minorities to bow down before them and beg forgiveness for not being white.
Well, I've got news for them. It's not gonna happen.

Dem's have told so many lies, flipped flopped so many times that nobody knows what they stand for anymore.
You've mistaken imaginary Democratic Lies with Republican smears. Smears that are well documented.

What does the Democratic party stand for?? Give your answers!
Division. Focus on what makes us different and at odds with each other, rather than what unites us. Classic divide and conquer.

What does the GOP stand for?

Dog shit.

The GOP gives lip service to limited government and Constitutional preservation, but in practice, they are either do-nothings, big spending authoritarians, or Dem-lite.

We have no options.
DO NOTHINGS????
Unemployment

4.4 percent – lowest since May 2007

Reinvestment

SoftBank $50B
Exxon $20B
Hyundai $3.1B
Apple $1B
Chrysler $1B
GM $1B
Bayer AG $1B
Toyota $600M
LG $250M

Budget Surplus

$182B in April 2017

Stock Market

As of April 29, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was at 20,940.51, 6.12 percent higher than when Trump took office at 20,896

Consumer Confidence

Currently at 125.6

Legislation

Passed 32 bills through Congress

Supreme Court

Appointed constitutionalist Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch

Diplomacy

Strengthening relationships
China
Japan
Russia
UK
Tough on North Korea
Tough on Syria
Freed Humanitarian Workers from Egypt

Government Agencies

Trimming the fat at many overblown government agencies and promoting small business growth by reigning in the EPA

Energy

Finished Dakota Access Pipeline & reversed Obama’s “Land Grab” EO, freeing US to use our own natural resources

But we must remember the important things...Melania didn't hold Trumps hand coming of Air Force One, She wore a white dress SOTU speech, she wore high heels to help pass out water after a hurricane (although she changed shoes when helping out.) Right Dems? That is the important stuff.

***This was just in the first 4 months according to Snopes.

At some point the Democrats will have to offer the American lower and middle classes something other than future illegal voters to take their places, cop killers, MS-13, Mexican drug cartels bringing tons of drugs across our border, illegal felons in sanctuary cities killing people, and supporting terrorists coming here without President Trump's travel ban! :auiqs.jpg: :lol:

Just what is the Democratic party offering the average Joe American voter other then totally selling America out to illegals and "we hate Trump"?

Somebody sent me the above message & I thought it was pretty hilarious but VERY accurate! What would you say the Democratic party stands for??
The Dems, though misguided and much too partisan/political, do stand for some good things. Equality, education, the environment, fair treatment, opportunity and care for the disadvantaged, being some of their pillars. I don’t think either party is doing a stand up job, but I sure hope they both figure out a way to grow up and work together. Would sure be nice if we had a leader who could inspire and unite.
He's trying, but you have to have both sides willing to compromise.

And the Dems claim Equality, education, the environment, fair treatment, opportunity and care for the disadvantaged is what is nost important because that is their base...the ignorant, pro BLM and pro illegals are their base.
Come on man, Trump isn’t trying to unite. He is the most divisive presidents that I’ve ever seen with his petty schoolyard banter. And what in the world makes you think that 60+ million democratic voters care most about BLM and illegals? I promise you there are more pressing issues higher up on their priority list

Are you KIDDING?? It's the DEMOCRATS who divide us into a ZILLION different identity groups hence the Dems play IDENTITY politics!!
Yeah, that’s what they have stood for for decades. They stick up for minority groups and those who have been either oppressed or disparaged. They take identity politics too far at times and over politicize. The right does the same with other issues. It’s ugly on both sides and we need to demand better. We can finger point all we want but lets at least be honest about it and not try and free Trump from responsibility by saying it’s all the Dems fault. That’s not a smart or honest argument
The right does the same as identity politics. That's interesting...the group he is supporting is American citizens. Go figure! How dare he?

The Democratic Party is in much more trouble than any Democrat would ever admit. I know they're wildly boasting about all their coming election wins, but they're actually in serious trouble. It's a Party now fully controlled by Communist Globalists who've thrown American Citizens overboard. And more & more Americans are understanding that.

The Party no longer represents Citizens and their best interests. Democrats have decided to cast their lot with foreign interests. They see millions of future Democrat voters in siding with Illegal non-citizens. I see no logical reasons for folks to rush out to vote Democrat. They'd only be voting against their own best interests.

The Democratic Party stands for Communism and the end of America as we know it. Americans better wake up. The Democratic Party doesn't have American Citizens' best interests in mind. It isn't the Party of JFK anymore. Those days are long long gone.

What does the Democratic party stand for?

Same answer as always, same thing any political party stands for any time --- consolidating political power. What that means ideologically depends on what sells in that time and place, and shifts with that wind. It is impossible for a political party to pick an ideology and stay there as a unit, at least in this country. It's way too big a stage -- requiring a hydraheaded rhetoric that attempts to tell multiple interest groups what each wants to hear, ultimately satisfying none of them; the extreme example being the first half of the last century when the DP simultaneously engaged the conservative South and the liberal North.

Of course, the general public also gravitates to a political party, if they do, for pragmatic reasons rather than ideological ones. The sheriff in my town ran for and won his last election as a Republican; the election before that he ran and won as a Democrat. Same guy, same office. It's just a matter of which local organization works more efficiently for that election in that year. Frank Rizzo and Ray Nagin ran for mayor as Democrats for the same reason --- the Republican machine in those times and places would not have delivered. Westboro Batshit patriarch Fred Phelps was a Democrat. Trent Lott, Richard Shelby, Jesse Helms, Arlen Specter, David Duke, Joe McCarthy, Jim Justice and Strom Thurmond have been both Democrats and Republicans depending on the time and place. Zell MIller and Billy Graham are Democrats to this day, and that has more to do with personal tradition. So the idea that a political party stands for some kind of ideology is roundly met with myriad examples to the contrary.

Lotta people on this forum need to catch up, as the general public has, to the realization that a political party does not mean some sort of "character" or "ideology". It means an organizational structure to amass power so that it can multiply that power as a bloc. That's the only function it has as a constant. And to that end it will entertain any ideology or policy that works.

It's basically the same as the question, if I'm driving from Minneapolis to Philadelphia, do I take the Toyota or the Ford? Either car will get you there but perhaps one is in better shape or more comfortable, and ultimately you get there because you drove there, not because you drove a Toyota.

And let us add, the OP is one of a never ending list of threads everywhere online that is a scaffolding to create a strawman built by the alt-right to paint their opposition anyway they see fit.

It isn't about reality. The OP itself is part of the cult of lying-politics. Or as an orange turd would say FAKE NEWS.
create a strawman built by the alt-right to paint their opposition anyway they see fit.
like the far left doesnt do the same thing....

The Dems, though misguided and much too partisan/political, do stand for some good things. Equality, education, the environment, fair treatment, opportunity and care for the disadvantaged, being some of their pillars. I don’t think either party is doing a stand up job, but I sure hope they both figure out a way to grow up and work together. Would sure be nice if we had a leader who could inspire and unite.

And the Dems claim Equality, education, the environment, fair treatment, opportunity and care for the disadvantaged is what is nost important because that is their base...the ignorant, pro BLM and pro illegals are their base.
Come on man, Trump isn’t trying to unite. He is the most divisive presidents that I’ve ever seen with his petty schoolyard banter. And what in the world makes you think that 60+ million democratic voters care most about BLM and illegals? I promise you there are more pressing issues higher up on their priority list
The Democrats never talk about our American citizens...just black, women and illegals. Now how many more ways do you want to divide this country? While Trump talks to us about making our country great again and what he can do for our citizens...and by God he's doing it to the horror of the DUMB DEMS!
Name one specific group that you don’t think the Dems have spoken to.

Same answer as always, same thing any political party stands for any time --- consolidating political power. What that means ideologically depends on what sells in that time and place, and shifts with that wind. It is impossible for a political party to pick an ideology and stay there as a unit, at least in this country. It's way too big a stage -- requiring a hydraheaded rhetoric that attempts to tell multiple interest groups what each wants to hear, ultimately satisfying none of them; the extreme example being the first half of the last century when the DP simultaneously engaged the conservative South and the liberal North.

Of course, the general public also gravitates to a political party, if they do, for pragmatic reasons rather than ideological ones. The sheriff in my town ran for and won his last election as a Republican; the election before that he ran and won as a Democrat. Same guy, same office. It's just a matter of which local organization works more efficiently for that election in that year. Frank Rizzo and Ray Nagin ran for mayor as Democrats for the same reason --- the Republican machine in those times and places would not have delivered. Westboro Batshit patriarch Fred Phelps was a Democrat. Trent Lott, Richard Shelby, Jesse Helms, Arlen Specter, David Duke, Joe McCarthy, Jim Justice and Strom Thurmond have been both Democrats and Republicans depending on the time and place. Zell MIller and Billy Graham are Democrats to this day, and that has more to do with personal tradition. So the idea that a political party stands for some kind of ideology is roundly met with myriad examples to the contrary.

Lotta people on this forum need to catch up, as the general public has, to the realization that a political party does not mean some sort of "character" or "ideology". It means an organizational structure to amass power so that it can multiply that power as a bloc. That's the only function it has as a constant. And to that end it will entertain any ideology or policy that works.

It's basically the same as the question, if I'm driving from Minneapolis to Philadelphia, do I take the Toyota or the Ford? Either car will get you there but perhaps one is in better shape or more comfortable, and ultimately you get there because you drove there, not because you drove a Toyota.

And let us add, the OP is one of a never ending list of threads everywhere online that is a scaffolding to create a strawman built by the alt-right to paint their opposition anyway they see fit.

It isn't about reality. The OP itself is part of the cult of lying-politics. Or as an orange turd would say FAKE NEWS.
create a strawman built by the alt-right to paint their opposition anyway they see fit.

Riiiight, because for conservatives now all of life is thrown into a big pot and someone did something similar some time during the last 10,000 years so no one is responsible for anything they do and are excused for a perceived similarity to what someone else did or didn't do.

You people are just tiring in your absolute acceptance of the dogma of the false equivalency.

The quote is true, "you should not argue with someone that is ignorant, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Riiiight, because for conservatives now all of life is thrown into a big pot and someone did something similar some time during the last 10,000 years so no one is responsible for anything they do and are excused for a perceived similarity to what someone else did or didn't do.

You people are just tiring in your absolute acceptance of the dogma of the false equivalency.

The quote is true, "you should not argue with someone that is ignorant, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."
typical issac answer dance around what was said.....issac,even though you were told different,the far left,just like the far right....paint their opposition anyway they see fit......

The Democrats never talk about our American citizens...just black, women and illegals. Now how many more ways do you want to divide this country? While Trump talks to us about making our country great again and what he can do for our citizens...and by God he's doing it to the horror of the DUMB DEMS!
Name one specific group that you don’t think the Dems have spoken to.
Main stream American citizens.

What does the Democratic Party Stand For?

Aaaaaahhhhhhh...

"The Seven S's!"

Spooks
Spics
Slopes
Sissies
Sluts
Sandclams
(S)he's

What the fuck are you talking about?

They are offering people socialism. Eventually communism.

This is why they've spent decades developing an underclass of uneducated and indoctrinated people who feel entitled and loathe capitalism and wealthy people. They've been convinced that all their problems are the fault of white wealthy racists.

They have divided people by race and class and pitted them against each other to ensure chaos. They fueled the fires till violence broke out in the streets and they are still fighting to keep it going.

The latest is dividing people by sexual orientation.

The left creates problems where there are none.

There is not a police problem. There is not a widespread race problem. There is not a problem with wealthy people taking anything from poor people. There is not an issue with transgender people and bathrooms. Even the wage gap is questionable. Most of the men put in more hours. Dems in congress are guilty of paying men and women differently. If you are angry, start with them.

There were no problems until the left convinced people that there was. The real problem is hateful propaganda designed to turn people against each other. Divide and conquer. The leftists favorite tactic.

The left wants bigger government interfering in our lives so they invent problems to make people feel like victims and then they claim government must be the solution. We end up with an even more bloated government and less freedoms. Funny how all their "solutions" mean that more power is transferred from the people to government.

Forum List

Back