What does the Democratic party stand for?? Give your answers!

USApatriotz

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2017
At some point the Democrats will have to offer the American lower and middle classes something other than future illegal voters to take their places, cop killers, MS-13, Mexican drug cartels bringing tons of drugs across our border, illegal felons in sanctuary cities killing people, and supporting terrorists coming here without President Trump's travel ban! :auiqs.jpg: :lol:

Just what is the Democratic party offering the average Joe American voter other then totally selling America out to illegals and "we hate Trump"?

Somebody sent me the above message & I thought it was pretty hilarious but VERY accurate! What would you say the Democratic party stands for??

Democrats offer you Identity politics, the grievance industry, and the politics of guilt.

That's about it.

Pick up your tokens on the way out after you pay your guilt tax.

“The truth is..the DNC has made the decision to completely abandon the “average Joe American voter”. They really find Mexicans attractive for a number of reasons...they’re easily programmed and controlled through welfare offerings and their fertility rate is off the charts when compared to other ethnic groups.
The sad part is...somehow, someway many legitimate Americans have been sold on some nobility bullshit so they look the other way and pretend they’re still of paramount concern to the Mexicratic Party. Poor ignorant suckers...they’ll wake the fuck up one day to see shit as it really is....it might be too late though.

Once upon a time the Democrat Party stood for Truth, Justice and the American Way.

Now, the Republican Party are the Democrats and the Democrats are Left Wing loons trying to bring about total control of the American citizen.

Before anyone asks
Entitlement programs
Hatred
Intolerance
Division

What I and other third parties think the Democratic party "stands for" and wants to achieve are irrelevant. What is germane is what the Democratic Party attests to wanting to get done and how it asserts it wants to effect those objectives.
What any of us "stands for" is not defined by what others say about us, but by what we say about ourselves. Moreover, even if one can by the schism between their attestations and actions show soundly/cogently those others do not in fact "stand for" what they say they do, that one can so show does not give one due cause to assert what those others yet do "stand for." Such a demonstration allows one to say only what those others do not "stand for," despite their attestations to the contrary.

At some point the Democrats will have to offer the American lower and middle classes something other than future illegal voters to take their places, cop killers, MS-13, Mexican drug cartels bringing tons of drugs across our border, illegal felons in sanctuary cities killing people, and supporting terrorists coming here without President Trump's travel ban! :auiqs.jpg: :lol:

Just what is the Democratic party offering the average Joe American voter other then totally selling America out to illegals and "we hate Trump"?

Somebody sent me the above message & I thought it was pretty hilarious but VERY accurate! What would you say the Democratic party stands for??
The Dems, though misguided and much too partisan/political, do stand for some good things. Equality, education, the environment, fair treatment, opportunity and care for the disadvantaged, being some of their pillars. I don’t think either party is doing a stand up job, but I sure hope they both figure out a way to grow up and work together. Would sure be nice if we had a leader who could inspire and unite.

The Dems, though misguided and much too partisan/political, do stand for some good things. Equality, education, the environment, fair treatment, opportunity and care for the disadvantaged, being some of their pillars. I don’t think either party is doing a stand up job, but I sure hope they both figure out a way to grow up and work together. Would sure be nice if we had a leader who could inspire and unite.
He's trying, but you have to have both sides willing to compromise.

And the Dems claim Equality, education, the environment, fair treatment, opportunity and care for the disadvantaged is what is nost important because that is their base...the ignorant, pro BLM and pro illegals are their base.

And the Dems claim Equality, education, the environment, fair treatment, opportunity and care for the disadvantaged is what is nost important because that is their base...the ignorant, pro BLM and pro illegals are their base.

nancy pelosi stood for 8 hours for illegal immigrants today

yet during the state of the union she could not stand for 30 seconds for veterans for example

or a a path to citizenship

nancy pelosi stood for 8 hours for illegal immigrants today

yet during the state of the union she could not stand for 30 seconds for veterans for example

or a a path to citizenship
Great post! :clap2::clap2:

HappygoluckyShadyDeviltasmanian-size_restricted.gif

Come on man, Trump isn’t trying to unite. He is the most divisive presidents that I’ve ever seen with his petty schoolyard banter. And what in the world makes you think that 60+ million democratic voters care most about BLM and illegals? I promise you there are more pressing issues higher up on their priority list

Come on man, Trump isn’t trying to unite. He is the most divisive presidents that I’ve ever seen with his petty schoolyard banter. And what in the world makes you think that 60+ million democratic voters care most about BLM and illegals? I promise you there are more pressing issues higher up on their priority list
Yeah, feminism, abortions, free birth control, free phones, $10 an illegal vote...so much more.

What does the Democratic party stand for?

Same answer as always, same thing any political party stands for any time --- consolidating political power. What that means ideologically depends on what sells in that time and place, and shifts with that wind. It is impossible for a political party to pick an ideology and stay there as a unit, at least in this country. It's way too big a stage -- requiring a hydraheaded rhetoric that attempts to tell multiple interest groups what each wants to hear, ultimately satisfying none of them; the extreme example being the first half of the last century when the DP simultaneously engaged the conservative South and the liberal North.

Of course, the general public also gravitates to a political party, if they do, for pragmatic reasons rather than ideological ones. The sheriff in my town ran for and won his last election as a Republican; the election before that he ran and won as a Democrat. Same guy, same office. It's just a matter of which local organization works more efficiently for that election in that year. Frank Rizzo and Ray Nagin ran for mayor as Democrats for the same reason --- the Republican machine in those times and places would not have delivered. Westboro Batshit patriarch Fred Phelps was a Democrat. Trent Lott, Richard Shelby, Jesse Helms, Arlen Specter, David Duke, Joe McCarthy, Jim Justice and Strom Thurmond have been both Democrats and Republicans depending on the time and place. Zell MIller and Billy Graham are Democrats to this day, and that has more to do with personal tradition. So the idea that a political party stands for some kind of ideology is roundly met with myriad examples to the contrary.

Lotta people on this forum need to catch up, as the general public has, to the realization that a political party does not mean some sort of "character" or "ideology". It means an organizational structure to amass power so that it can multiply that power as a bloc. That's the only function it has as a constant. And to that end it will entertain any ideology or policy that works.

It's basically the same as the question, if I'm driving from Minneapolis to Philadelphia, do I take the Toyota or the Ford? Either car will get you there but perhaps one is in better shape or more comfortable, and ultimately you get there because you drove there, not because you drove a Toyota.

Forum List

Back