What Does The Biden Harris Administration Intend to Do?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
You know how Trump promises that he'll secure the border, keep inflation down, start drilling etc. I haven't heard Biden mention anything, but then again I don't think that he's campaigning... Again. Also I just Googled it and nothing jumped out at me.

You know how Trump promises that he'll secure the border, keep inflation down, start drilling etc. I haven't heard Biden mention anything, but then again I don't think that he's campaigning... Again. Also I just Googled it and nothing jumped out at me.
He's going to "finish the job he started"

So in other words though it just isn't me, he's not campaigning. Of course any promises that Biden did make would be a lie anyways.

He will keep improving our country.

According to Biden, everything's going just fine as is, so no need to change anything. They think America is already great when Americans can't afford housing, food, or anything else and we are closer than ever to another world war.

Forum List

Back