What does it take for a woman to be President-?

watchingfromafar

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2017

Her health should be considered –

But gender is not mentioned in our Constitution.

Gender should not even be in the discussion.

It’s the person you are voting for;

Not the sex of the person.

In my view

:)-

You support one point of view

Someone else supports another

Such is life

In my view of things—

How about you-?

Not pandering to a cause but being strong and listening to us ALL, despite politics and being fair. Or a vagina.

Last edited:
If Donald Trump was Donna Trump she still would have gotten my vote....its about policy and adherence to our constitution that matters...its about controlling our borders and putting America first...

In my view

Such is life

In my view of things—

How about you-?

Smarts, toughness and charisma. The Hildebeast had NONE of these. While intelligent in other areas, she had/has no political smarts whatsoever. Tulsi Gabbard has all of these traits and I believe she's the only female politician that would make a decent president.

Tulsi Gabbard has all of these traits and I believe she's the only female politician that would make a decent president.
^^^ would never vote for her
THAT'S because you have NO political smarts. Look at her policies, well, just LOOK at her! If she were the Dem nominee, I'd actually consider voting for her over Trump. She's MUCH better looking than the Donald, and her voice is mesmerizing.

Tulsi Gabbard has all of these traits and I believe she's the only female politician that would make a decent president.
THAT'S because you have NO political smarts. Look at her policies, well, just LOOK at her! If she were the Dem nominee, I'd actually consider voting for her over Trump. She's MUCH better looking than the Donald, and her voice is mesmerizing.
Tulsi is the darling of the Breitbart/Infowars crowd. Nobody on Earth is doubting that your stupid ass would vote for her.

Tulsi is the darling of the Breitbart/Infowars crowd. Nobody on Earth is doubting that your stupid ass would vote for her.
She is HOT, and the ONLY Dem candidate that is sane. And what a voice!

^^^ better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

^^^ better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
You need to take your own advice, Augie.

^ retarded

^ retarded
Have a good night, Augie. That's it for me this evening.

If Donald Trump was Donna Trump she still would have gotten my vote....
It's not a she, it's a he

.its about policy and adherence to our constitution that matters..

Rambunctious, please wright this down "its about policy and adherence to our constitution that matters" three times, then say it outloud
Thanks in Advance

.its about controlling our borders and putting America first...
As an American citizen, who was born here, lived here in peace for over 70 years,

Whenever I see dumps face; I get this knee jerk reaction reaction
boy2.jpg

Last edited:
If Donald Trump was Donna Trump she still would have gotten my vote....
It's not a she, it's a he

.its about policy and adherence to our constitution that matters..

Rambunctious, please wright this down "its about policy and adherence to our constitution that matters"

.its about controlling our borders and putting America first...
As an American citizen, who was born here, lived here in peace for over 70 years,

Whenever I see dumps face; I get this knee jerk reaction reaction
View attachment 310606
Your reaction is to pick your nose?...over 70 years?...that makes you an aging hippy...a dried out flower child....a social justice phony....and that makes you a throwback....why don't you just sit back and let us take the reigns old man...we got this...we are going to make you proud of America again....we are making America great again....

In my view

Such is life

In my view of things—

How about you-?

It takes a qualified womsn.

....why don't you just sit back and let us take the reigns old man...we got this...we are going to make you proud of America again....we are making America great again....

I must ask, who be "we" old man :)-

I know its not me :)-

Last edited:
.we are going to make you proud of America again....

For the past 70 years I have been proud of being referred to as an "American".
From the age of 12 until the day of my death I will remain one to be proud to call myself an American.
amen :)-

In my view

Such is life

In my view of things—

How about you-?

I've been ready to vote for a woman for President for over a decade...

timemagazinecoversarahpalin.jpg

It's not about gender, it's about vile, liberal politics.

Forum List

Back