What Does Being Pro-White Mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

footloose

Mar 31, 2017
It means that you are rightfully disgusted by the pictures I will show. And I have every right to show them. Why, well for one reason they show REALITY! Not as you might like it to be, but as it is. But here is the main reason. Where these primitive, barbaric things happen, they aren't done behind closed doors like some dirty little secret. They are done out in the open for anybody to see. And if anything, they are done with pride.

The first picture I will show is of an African performing cunnilingus on a cow to get it to lactate. These people also sometimes blow air up a cow's anus to make it urinate. They will then stick their heads in the urine stream and spread it around to dye their hair. The next two pictures I will show are of muslim girls getting their clits cut off.

The next picture I will show are of people in India defecating out in public. I have also seen a video of some guy in India catching some cow dung in his hands as it came out of the cow. He then pinched off a chunk of it and happily ate it! The last picture I will show is of an orthodox jewish rabbi sucking on the penis of a circumcised baby. And apparently, they swallow! Because in a video I saw of it being done, the rabbi was sucking away, then he paused to take a quick drink of something, then he went back in for more!
H8kzPie.jpg
tDsCZtg.jpg
NAeJRtW.jpg
azs1ay7.jpg
NXlnxpN.jpg

Last edited:
It means that you are rightfully disgusted by the pictures I will show. And I have every right to show them. Why, well for one reason they show REALITY! Not as you might like it to be, but as it is. But here is the main reason. Where these primitive, barbaric things happen, they aren't done behind closed doors like some dirty little secret. They are done out in the open for anybody to see. And if anything, they are done with pride.

The first picture I will show is of an African performing cunnilingus on a cow to get it to lactate. Thees people also sometimes blow air up a cow's anus to make it urinate. They will then stick their heads in the urine stream and spread it around to dye their hair. The next two pictures I will show are of muslim girls getting their clits cut off.

The next picture I will show are of people in India defecating out in public. I have also seen a video of some guy in India catching some cow dung in his hands as it came out of the cow. He then pinched off a chunk of it and happily ate it! The last picture I will show is of an orthodox jewish rabbi sucking on the penis of a circumcised baby. And apparently, they swallow! Because in a video I saw of it being done, the rabbi was sucking away, then he paused to take a quick drink of something, then he went back in for more!
H8kzPie.jpg
tDsCZtg.jpg
NAeJRtW.jpg
azs1ay7.jpg
NXlnxpN.jpg
That literally has nothing to do with being "pro-white", and I am as pro-white as they come.

• Banned

The first picture I will show is of an African performing cunnilingus on a cow to get it to lactate. Thees people also sometimes blow air up a cow's anus to make it urinate. They will then stick their heads in the urine stream and spread it around to dye their hair. The next two pictures I will show are of muslim girls getting their clits cut off.

H8kzPie.jpg
tDsCZtg.jpg
NAeJRtW.jpg
azs1ay7.jpg
NXlnxpN.jpg
That literally has nothing to do with being "pro-white", and I am as pro-white as they come.

Well if you go along with what those people do, don't you fukin dare put yourself in the same category as me. Which is "Pro-White."

H8kzPie.jpg
tDsCZtg.jpg
NAeJRtW.jpg
azs1ay7.jpg
NXlnxpN.jpg

Well if you go along with what those people do, don't you fukin dare put yourself in the same category as me. Which is "Pro-White."
Of course I don't, moron.

Most people in the civilized world don't, even most non-whites in the civilized world.

• Banned

H8kzPie.jpg
tDsCZtg.jpg
NAeJRtW.jpg
azs1ay7.jpg
NXlnxpN.jpg

Most people in the civilized world don't, even most non-whites in the civilized world.

Well then don't tell me that those pictures have nothing to do with being pro-White. because White people don't do them. Also, apart from places like japan or South Korea, there basically is no such thing as a non-white civilized world.

Take India. There are probably just as many Indians there as there are White people in the world. And the majority of those Indians crap out in public. I also saw another photo from Disneyland in China. It showed people crapping in the bushes-shrubbery. You probably wouldn't want to try to smell the flowers there. You will probably be smelling something else.

H8kzPie.jpg
tDsCZtg.jpg
NAeJRtW.jpg
azs1ay7.jpg
NXlnxpN.jpg

Well then don't tell me that those pictures have nothing to do with being pro-White. because White people don't do them. Also, apart from places like japan or South Korea, there basically is no such thing as a non-white civilized world.

Take India. There are probably just as many Indians there as there are White people in the world. And the majority of those Indians crap out in public. I also saw another photo from Disneyland in China. It showed people crapping in the bushes-shrubbery. You probably wouldn't want to try to smell the flowers there. You will probably be smelling something else.
The reason why they don't advance is because of multiculturalism.

"Progressives" say there is nothing wrong with living in a cesspool because that is just the culture of the outside world and it is equal to our culture, if not superior.

H8kzPie.jpg
tDsCZtg.jpg
NAeJRtW.jpg
azs1ay7.jpg
NXlnxpN.jpg

"Progressives" say there is nothing wrong with living in a cesspool because that is just the culture of the outside world and it is equal to our culture, if not superior.

The last time I looked, most of the people in India were Indians. And even for the different kinds of Indians, their culture is basically the same. So there, you can't make much of a point about milticulturalism holding them back. It is the culture that they all share that is dragging them down. But other than that, multiculturalism is generally a bad thing.

I'm not white and I must agree, so many non whites are really disgusting.

However, that doesn't mean white people are anything special. They are a little cleaner and more civilized. Inside is the same scared little creature who is going to live for a time and then die.

I'm not white and I must agree, so many non whites are really disgusting.

However, that doesn't mean white people are anything special. They are a little cleaner and more civilized. Inside is the same scared little creature who is going to live for a time and then die.

Well judging from most non-whites, Whites are special. Where is it that Syrian invaders want to go? To where White people live. And about 98% of the time that I see a negro male out in public with a female, it is a white female. And blacks like Michael Jackson did their best to look white.

if you are pro-white you are automatically a racist, bigot, hater, white supremacist etc. which is, naturally, worse than being pro-black which means you are not a racist, bigot, hater, black supremacist etc.

Double standards at play

if you are pro-white you are automatically a racist, bigot, hater, white supremacist etc. which is, naturally, worse than being pro-black which means you are not a racist, bigot, hater, black supremacist etc.

Double standards at play

I just started a thread that you inspired. It is called, "Racism" is good. Do you disagree?" Read it and tell me what you think.

H8kzPie.jpg
tDsCZtg.jpg
NAeJRtW.jpg
azs1ay7.jpg
NXlnxpN.jpg

These are only valid if no white person ever did the same or anything as bad.

Here is a pic of a white guy biting the testicles off a sheep.
castrating-sheep.jpg

I won't post the nasty video titled "Two Girls One Cup", but I believe it involved white girls.

In other words, the point you are trying to make is ridiculous.

The last time I looked, most of the people in India were Indians. And even for the different kinds of Indians, their culture is basically the same. So there, you can't make much of a point about milticulturalism holding them back. It is the culture that they all share that is dragging them down. But other than that, multiculturalism is generally a bad thing.
India doesn't advance because multiculturalism states that all cultures are equally valid and correct.

If India's culture was looked at with the scorn it deserved, then Indians would improve it.

H8kzPie.jpg
tDsCZtg.jpg
NAeJRtW.jpg
azs1ay7.jpg
NXlnxpN.jpg

castrating-sheep.jpg

I won't post the nasty video titled "Two Girls One Cup", but I believe it involved white girls.

I remember seeing something about your picture once. I think it was in Australia. But first, I don't know how widespread the practice is among White sheep farmers. Secondly, I doubt if the people who do so would brag about it. Thirdly, it is nowhere as disgusting as the pictures shown in the thread. Or eating cow dung. Or spreading cow urine over your head to dye your hair. Also, I doubt it if the shepherds you show swallow the juices. Unlike the rabbis giving bloody baby penis BJ's.

As to your "two girls and one cup" thing, I doubt if it is anything that is done openly. I could also probably go on the internet and dig up pictures of gays felching or people taking a crap into another persons mouth. So your point is meaningless.

India doesn't advance because multiculturalism states that all cultures are equally valid and correct.

If India's culture was looked at with the scorn it deserved, then Indians would improve it.

Yes, from what I have seen, the government in India has been trying to launch campaigns to try and convince Indian people to use toilets. But I don't think it has netted much success.

H8kzPie.jpg
tDsCZtg.jpg
NAeJRtW.jpg
azs1ay7.jpg
NXlnxpN.jpg

castrating-sheep.jpg

I remember seeing something about your picture once. I think it was in Australia. But first, I don't know how widespread the practice is among White sheep farmers. Secondly, I doubt if the people who do so would brag about it. Thirdly, it is nowhere as disgusting as the pictures shown in the thread. Or eating cow dung. Or spreading cow urine over your head to dye your hair. Also, I doubt it if the shepherds you show swallow the juices. Unlike the rabbis giving bloody baby penis BJ's.

As to your "two girls and one cup" thing, I doubt if it is anything that is done openly. I could also probably go on the internet and dig up pictures of gays felching or people taking a crap into another persons mouth. So your point is meaningless.

Considering that white people do equally "gross" things (technology has helped remove some), my point stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back