What Does A Den Born W/A Silver Spoon In His Mouth Know About Kool-Ade?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Lost in Booker's pretty valid AND popular sound-byte regarding Biden's record, what would Booker know about Kool-ade? His family was well-off, he lived in a pretty nice neighborhood, went to college....

Booker attempts to infer he is one of the 'boyz in the hood's here, much like he tried to claim he was 'Spartacus' with his (much bigger) con in front of the camera's up on the Hill...

Debate night two winner: Kool-Aid

Lost in Booker's pretty valid AND popular sound-byte regarding Biden's record, what would Booker know about Kool-ade? His family was well-off, he lived in a pretty nice neighborhood, went to college....

Booker attempts to infer he is one of the 'boyz in the hood's here, much like he tried to claim he was 'Spartacus' with his (much bigger) con in front of the camera's up on the Hill...

So, well off people's kids do not drink Kool-aid?

Are you fucking kidding?

Just wtf is this thread about? Kool-aid? Doesn't this go in the cooking section although you don't cook kool-aid or does the right?

Pretty sure Booker can at least spell Kool-Aid.
Yeah, Booker got his daily dose of Kool Aid from the last administration.

1580798952-07-01-07c-2-barack_koolaid.jpg

Neither Booker nor Biden were born wealthy

Trump was born the son of a KKK member and grandson of a whore house operator

Remember when memes were used strategically and dare I say actually added to a conversation? Times have changed.

Remember when memes were used strategically and dare I say actually added to a conversation? Times have changed.
Did I hurt your precious feelings, by showing why Spartsofcuss might know what Kool Aid is?

I have no idea what you're blabbering about.
I love using Rules for Radicals on a blithering idiot, they are totally clueless when humor and sarcasm is present.

Let's find out. Provide some humor and sarcasm and we'll see what happens.

Did I hurt your precious feelings, by showing why Spartsofcuss might know what Kool Aid is?

I love using Rules for Radicals on a blithering idiot, they are totally clueless when humor and sarcasm is present.

Bwaaaaahhhaaaaaaaa….Too funny.

Bwaaaaahhhaaaaaaaa….Too funny.

Oh, OK, now I see what you consider comedy. And I suppose the sarcasm was a little too dry for you? Amateur.

Forum List

Back