Adam Gadahn, another jihadist born with a silver spoon in his mouth

Revere

Rookie
Jan 23, 2010
Watching you in my profile page
Like his mentor, Osama Bil Laden. Privieged, not persecuted.

Adam Yahiye Gadahn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gadahn was born in Oregon, raised a Protestant Christian, and homeschooled through high school by his parents on an isolated farm in Western Riverside County, California.[2] He played Little League baseball and participated in Christian homeschool support groups. As an adolescent he became very involved in the death metal community, making contact with fans and musicians through alternative magazines.[2] During the summer of 1993, he formed his own one-man band called Aphasia.[2] Gadahn contributed music reviews and artwork to a zine called Xenocide.[2] In 1995, at age 16, Gadahn moved in with his grandparents in the Floral Park neighborhood of Santa Ana, California, where he worked in a computer store and explored the Internet.[2] Not long after, he converted to Islam and lamented the estrangement his musical interest caused between him and his family writing, "My relationship with my parents became strained, although only intermittently so. I am sorry even as I write this."[2]

[edit] Conversion to Islam
While living with his grandparents in West Floral Park, Santa Ana, Gadahn described himself as having a "yawning emptiness", and he sought ways "to fill that void." He explored Christianity on the Internet, radio, and locally, but later said that he found evangelical Christianity's "apocalyptic ramblings" to be "paranoid" and hollow.[10] In 1995, at age 17, Gadahn began studying Islam at the Islamic Society of Orange County. Members of Gadahn's study group were young fundamentalists who "targeted the mosque's chairman, Haitham Bundakji," whom they referred to as Danny the Jew for his practice of "wearing Western clothes and being overly friendly with Jews."[11]

Only problem is, Muslims are the only ones with any money in Detroit. What is so miserable about that?

Al Qaeda Video Asks Detroit-Area Muslims to Act - FoxNews.com

Gadahn urged Muslims living “in the miserable suburbs of Paris, London and Detroit” to stage religiously motivated attacks on targets in Europe and the United States.

"It is the duty of everyone who is sincere in his desire to defend Islam and Muslims today, to take the initiative to perform the individual obligation of jihad," Gadahn said in Arabic in the video.

Last edited:
Faked Alqaeda

The FBI lists Gadahn's aliases as Abu Suhayb Al-Amriki, Abu Suhayb, Yihya Majadin Adams, Adam Pearlman, and Yayah.

But Adam Pearlmen is his REAL name! Adam is the grandson of the late Carl K. Pearlman; a prominent Jewish urologist in Orange County. Carl was also a member of the board of directors of the Anti-Defamation League, which was caught spying on Americans for Israel in 1993, much as AIPAC has been caught up in the more recent spy scandal.
gadahn2.jpg

gadahn1.jpg

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED | The History The US Government HOPES You Never Learn!

Mossad agents arrested by the PA for attempting to set up phony 'al Qaeda' cells in the Gaza Strip!!

palqaeda.jpg

Amriki gets booted from Somali jihadists...

American jihadi booted out of Somali branch of al Qaeda
December 17th, 2012 - It turns out al Qaeda has the same problem as ordinary companies with employees who spout off on the Internet, making their bosses look bad.
Al-Shabaab, the Somali branch of al Qaeda, booted Abu Mansour al-Amriki out of the group after he posted video messages contrary to the terrorist organization's teachings. Al-Amriki, who was born Omar Hammami in a suburb of Mobile, Alabama, had become a highly visible member of the group that once dominated central and southern Somalia.

For a time, al-Amriki was a key recruiter for the group, attracting Americans of Somali heritage to the country to fight for the terrorist group. But things changed in March when al-Amriki posted a video saying he felt like he was at risk. "I feel that my life may be endangered by Harakat Shabaab al-Mujahideen due to some differences that occurred between us regarding matters of the sharia and matters of strategy." Then in October, he posted another video, calling on jihadi leaders to intervene and ease problems between Somali and foreign terrorist fighters.

In response, the press office of al-Shabaab, released a statement Monday calling al-Amriki's videos "childish petulance." The statement said he is no longer a member of the group and that its goals will not be derailed by the "the superficial allegations, frivolous ramblings and whimsical desires of those who wish to enhance their image at the price of Jihad and the Mujahideen."

It's not clear what will happen to al-Amriki, or Hammami, depending on what name he'll now use, but it's unlikely he'll return to the United States because he's been indicted in federal court on terrorism charges.

Source

Forum List

Back