We all know when democrats will start impeachment investigation..

They are still hanging their retard hats on prosecution after he is out of office.

It’s just un freaking real, especially considering what that evil cvnty bitch HIllary pulled by obstruction of justice, deleting 33,000 emails after they were asked to be turned over and destroying devices.

She had classified documents on an unsecured personal server.

That’s fucking illegal. She should be buried under the jail.

The election isn't held in April. It's held in November.
And you're calling Nancy stupid?

I'm not saying I agree with him, but come on. He's not saying they're going to start an impeachment investigation literally on election day. He said "during the election" and intimated that they'd use said investigation to negative campaign against Trump. In this context, "the election" is frequently understood to include the final months of campaigning in the lead-up to election day.

You know, like Russia interfering in the election...which does not literally mean interfering on election day, but social media postings during the build up to election day.

Last edited:
  • Banned
If he hadn't and wasn't obstructing as we speak, too bad, he only has himself to blame.

• Banned
The Dems are so desperate they are now trying to get Trump's tax returns and bank records hoping something is there they can score points with.

during the election probably in April 2020
They will say how can you vote for trump he’s being impeached lol
More than half of House Democrats on board with Trump impeachment inquiry

So stupid Nancy.. we know your game

Interesting: these costs suggest "Mueller" was winding down long BEFORE the midterms, with spend peaking no later than March 2018
7b694c97418232cb.png

you have to give Jitss617 a break, his grasp of the English language is really shitty. I am torn on if he is a bad Russian bot or just some kid that never made it past the 8th grade

you have to give Jitss617 a break, his grasp of the English language is really shitty. I am torn on if he is a bad Russian bot or just some kid that never made it past the 8th grade
Cool story snow flake

An impeachment investigation meaning investigating whether or not there are grounds to impeach?

Good luck with that.

Keep in mind that although half the country may support impeachment, half do not.

So anyway, the rumor is that Pence will not run with the Donald in 2020, and Marianne Williamson will take the VP spot.

So anyway, the rumor is that Pence will not run with the Donald in 2020, and Marianne Williamson will take the VP spot.
SNL and the lib media unfairly ripped on Sarah Palin. She would make a great VP. I doubt she'd want to put her family through the abuse again.

Forum List

Back