What do yout hink about this question?

What do you think about this question?

• Oh no, it was the pill with the smilie on it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The end has come! Definately!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have seen many german students at my local college. (We have a huge foreign student population)

My interaction with this poster and with the german students I see makes me exceedingly grateful we have a huge military presence in the place to keep an eye on you guys.

You really are terrifying. Beautiful poetry.. like Heine.... Wonderful music like from Mendlesohn, and psycho politics like the dark side of Uranus.

I have seen many german students at my local college. (We have a huge foreign student population)

My interaction with this poster and with the german students I see makes me exceedingly grateful we have a huge military presence in the place to keep an eye on you guys.

You really are terrifying. Beautiful poetry.. like Heine.... Wonderful music like from Mendlesohn, and psycho politics like the dark side of Uranus.

:razz::razz::razz:

The obvious answer (3) was not available and I am German myself and know all Krauts are not nearly so obnoxious, so the default answer is "This guy is annoying me."

Anyone who would at the end of the sentence the verb put, very carefully watched over needs to be.

My english teacher me so told.

250px-Yoda.jpg

Wrong it is?

Forum List

Back