What do your pets look like?

My girl:

bgb4sm.png

She does not listen to one command. She is very expensive to care for. She only eats special food prescribed by vet. We love her! Luckily she's officially my son's dog, so he pays for her. :lol:

This is my Moses.. I call him Nosey Mosey because he's in to everything. He's my kitty-dog who loves to go bye-bye.. He sleeps under the covers with me and follows me everywhere. He's my son~

Attachments

• $MoseyMoses.jpg
    $MoseyMoses.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 89
My girl:

bgb4sm.png

She does not listen to one command. She is very expensive to care for. She only eats special food prescribed by vet. We love her! Luckily she's officially my son's dog, so he pays for her. :lol:

Awwww, I love dachsunds! My family had a dachshund named BooBoo who lived to be 15. I cried so much when she passed away but she's in rainbow heaven now. God bless your little doggie. :)

This is my Moses.. I call him Nosey Mosey because he's in to everything. He's my kitty-dog who loves to go bye-bye.. He sleeps under the covers with me and follows me everywhere. He's my son~
I had a cat named witty growing up that looked just like yours...beatiful.

My girl:

bgb4sm.png

Precious:clap2:

Thanks Lisa! Truth is the son, youngest of 3, emailed me just before Thanksgiving 2 years ago, his last year in college. Poor baby dachshund, was going to be killed at shelter. We HAD to save her. "No!" said I. No dogs, I couldn't afford. He said, "I'll pay, I've been working. I just can't keep her at apt., too many animals already." He roomed with a zoology major who had 2 dogs, 2 cats, and a bunch of reptiles and fish.

So, he brought her home for the holiday and she's now with him in his apartment. Yes, he did send money for her keep while in college, which he also paid for by himself. In the two years she was here, somehow I fell in love with the weiner dog! LOL!

My girl:

bgb4sm.png

Precious:clap2:

Thanks Lisa! Truth is the son, youngest of 3, emailed me just before Thanksgiving 2 years ago, his last year in college. Poor baby dachshund, was going to be killed at shelter. We HAD to save her. "No!" said I. No dogs, I couldn't afford. He said, "I'll pay, I've been working. I just can't keep her at apt., too many animals already." He roomed with a zoology major who had 2 dogs, 2 cats, and a bunch of reptiles and fish.

So, he brought her home for the holiday and she's now with him in his apartment. Yes, he did send money for her keep while in college, which he also paid for by himself. In the two years she was here, somehow I fell in love with the weiner dog! LOL!
That is a wonderful story. Now you need to get your own fur baby.:razz: I know you miss her.

That's exactly how I feel about my furKIDS. Lots of people dont understand that. And when a disaster strikes, so many won't allow folks to bring their "pets". Sorry, but these are not pets. They are my children. Period.

That is a wonderful story. Now you need to get your own fur baby.:razz: I know you miss her.

I do miss her! However, I babysit with regularity for parties and such. She comes to visit at least every other week. :lol: I can't afford a pet right now, besides she does tend to mark her territory, which reminds me of why I originally said no. :eusa_whistle:

familypicks024.jpg

This is my mother chihuahua minnie.

They look a lot like thier mother.

They don't come when I call, unless I have treats.
Thier crap is everywhere.
The eat and eat and eat.

And I swear to gawd the next one that rolls it's eyes at me is getting put down.
LOL!!! Mine are good about going out to do their business, right now we have snow and we have to put them out to do it, and of course they try to give a guilt trip, pout, act like you have beaten them etc. but like any child they get over it. These dogs think they are great Danes, minnie is recovering from a pit bull attack( she started it) they can not be trusted around other dogs.

familypicks024.jpg

The eat and eat and eat.

And I swear to gawd the next one that rolls it's eyes at me is getting put down.
LOL!!! Mine are good about going out to do their business, right now we have snow and we have to put them out to do it, and of course they try to give a guilt trip, pout, act like you have beaten them etc. but like any child they get over it. These dogs think they are great Danes, minnie is recovering from a pit bull attack( she started it) they can not be trusted around other dogs.
021.jpg

familypicks024.jpg

The eat and eat and eat.

Not our Julia! It's too much snow, now too cold. She abhors papers, preferring carpeting, the newer the better. She's followed around with Resolve can. :lol:

The eat and eat and eat.

Not our Julia! It's too much snow, now too cold. She abhors papers, preferring carpeting, the newer the better. She's followed around with Resolve can. :lol:
LOL!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back