"What Do You Want Me To Say About Slavery"? Bye Nikki

Lincoln was anti-slavery
But he didnt think the fed gov had the authority to abolish it. He also supported the corwin amendment.
IDK why you people try to make him out to be some sort of hero.

Just imagine being a person taken away from your family. Torture used to instill fear. Then you are forced to work long days so someone else can prosper at your physical expense. Then along the line you get your freedom. But people still hate you. Then you are segregated against. Talk about ignorance.

How about don't equate morality with slavery. They are two very different things, look up their definitions.
No shit morality and slavery are two different things. The question was about the morality of slavery you dipshit.

Says the people who insist Southern States left over States Rights. 😄 I guess they didn't teach you the Confederacy banned Confederates States from having the right to end the practice of slavery....

You probably need to understand what "states rights" mean.

Just imagine being a person taken away from your family. Torture used to instill fear. Then you are forced to work long days so someone else can prosper at your physical expense. Then along the line you get your freedom. But people still hate you. Then you are segregated against. Talk about ignorance.
Probably the best post you ever made

You probably need to understand what "states rights" mean.
I understand to dipshit Confederate apologists it means preserving a States right to hold people in bondage but arguing against Northern States rights to not have to return escaped slaves.

Yes, let's create a narrative that describes what happens on Mars.

Forum List

Back