What do you think UFO's are??

Speaking of UFO's being "us" from the future.......think about this......

There are hieroglyphics in Egypt, contained within 1 certain pyramid that is very short.

It shows helicopters, boats and tanks, that look much like what we have today.

Saw it on History Channel as a matter of fact......

Not only that, but almost every painting of holy people and things from the Middle Ages, shows some kind of UFO in the sky, which generally appeared as a ball of light, with a person in it.

Now.......a couple of things about aliens and God........

If God was FROM this world, then how in the sam hill can He create it? God ISN'T FROM EARTH......HE CREATED IT! So therefore, thinking that beings from another planet is fantasy, theology would beg to differ with you.

As far as time travel? Well.....on the show "The Universe" on The History Channel, they talked about that. They said that if you started a time machine in 2009, and left it running all the time from that point forward, you wouldn't decrease the entropy of the Universe, but, you would keep it in stasis, and therefore, 20, 50, 100, 10,000 years in the future, if that machine is still running, you can travel all the way back to 2009.

And.......I think that there may be something to time travel by the way. Anyone else remember the dude in Mass. that was advertising for time travelers to show up at his house a few years back? Well.......if someone is making something like that public, that would mean that they have belief in it's possibility.

I hope that someone from the future shows up on his doorstep soon.

We shall see won't we. By the way that shape could fit any number of experimental aircraft. For that matter as poor as the Quality is it could even just possibly be an F-117.

Ever notice how ALL UFO pics and vids are of such poor quality ... it's a conspiracy to make a conspiracy.

There are hieroglyphics in Egypt, contained within 1 certain pyramid that is very short.

Not only that, but almost every painting of holy people and things from the Middle Ages, shows some kind of UFO in the sky, which generally appeared as a ball of light, with a person in it.

If God was FROM this world, then how in the sam hill can He create it? God ISN'T FROM EARTH......HE CREATED IT! So therefore, thinking that beings from another planet is fantasy, theology would beg to differ with you.

As far as time travel? Well.....on the show "The Universe" on The History Channel, they talked about that. They said that if you started a time machine in 2009, and left it running all the time from that point forward, you wouldn't decrease the entropy of the Universe, but, you would keep it in stasis, and therefore, 20, 50, 100, 10,000 years in the future, if that machine is still running, you can travel all the way back to 2009.

And.......I think that there may be something to time travel by the way. Anyone else remember the dude in Mass. that was advertising for time travelers to show up at his house a few years back? Well.......if someone is making something like that public, that would mean that they have belief in it's possibility.

Your knowledge on Ancient Egypt is very limited, that was one persons theory, the pictograms used in hieroglyhps of the time period were vague, and for a reason. The word and symbol for 'person' looked alien if you want to get technical (yes I read them). There is no solid evidence that they ever contacted anything, though they did theorize about life on other worlds (not planets, worlds) because mathematics shows the high possibility of multiple dimensions, and their culture (even their religion) is based on math. They only made theories and never wrote anything about specifics, and NEVER predicted the future in such strict confimes as you seem to believe. They did however state on many occasions that humanity would be responsible for it's own destruction, but this prediction was based on facts of how humans treated each other not some 'doomsday prophecy' crap.

Your knowledge on Ancient Egypt is very limited, that was one persons theory, the pictograms used in hieroglyhps of the time period were vague, and for a reason. The word and symbol for 'person' looked alien if you want to get technical (yes I read them). There is no solid evidence that they ever contacted anything, though they did theorize about life on other worlds (not planets, worlds) because mathematics shows the high possibility of multiple dimensions, and their culture (even their religion) is based on math. They only made theories and never wrote anything about specifics, and NEVER predicted the future in such strict confimes as you seem to believe. They did however state on many occasions that humanity would be responsible for it's own destruction, but this prediction was based on facts of how humans treated each other not some 'doomsday prophecy' crap.

Can you please explain why the few glyps there look strangely like a helo (Blackhawk to be exact), a tank, and a SEAL river boat?

UFO's are the result of sunlight reflecting off the surface of people's aluminum foil hats.

A

:lol: :lol: :lol:

UFO's are exactly that - unidentified flying objects. Considering how vast the universe is, I find it beyond comprehensable that we would be the only planet that has life. Just think about it.

Having said that, I think if the UFO's spotted were alien there would be some kind of proof. For all the 'sightings', 'claimed abductions', 'mysterious saucers', etc. I've never read or seen absolute proof that UFO's are alien spacecraft. How cool would it be if they were, though? Hmmmm. . . . .

If you could time travel, would you? I would in a minute (as long as I could get back to the here and now. ;)) I'd love to travel back 50 years and know my parents as they were then. And I'd love to bring someone from then to now -- how blown away would they be with all the electronics and stuff? A sneak peak into the future would be a trip and a half. Maybe someday the Star Trek transporter will be a reality -- hey, music and phones fit into the palm of your hand so why not? :)

We shall see won't we. By the way that shape could fit any number of experimental aircraft. For that matter as poor as the Quality is it could even just possibly be an F-117.

Here's a video of a Belgium Air Force officer describing its flight characteristics....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7psGj4M1ZI&feature=PlayList&p=F38B4EE78276D699&playnext=1&index=16]YouTube - UFO Sightings in Belgium, 1990[/ame]

I saw that History channel special as well, and there was no mistaking or some sort of made up hope in seeing those 'glyphics of the helicopter and space shuttle......!

There are no UFOs or aliens from other planets. It's just a great cover story for what the government is building in it's "Skunk Works" facilities.
Think about it: When have the majority of UFO sitings occured? Just after WWII when we got all those great Nazi scientists from Germany who helped us get to the moon. If any of you doubt that just do a little research or read the book "The Right Stuff".
Anyway, what better way to scare the crap out of you enemies than to have them think that you are reverse engineering alien technology! It's perfect! What genius!

Well, if you were to look at the glyphs of the Abydos Temple, you would see that it looks very much like modern day aircraft.

Additionally, there have been brooches found at Aztec and Mayan temples, which, when examined, turned out to be flight capable models of jets.

There is wooden bird that was discovered in Egypt, which, when it was placed in a flight simulator with a tail where there was a notch for it, was also proven to be able to fly.

Nope.......I don't really think that flight is all that new, only that we've just re-discovered it.

How else do you explain the Nazca lines?

Answer the question, don't give me bullshit Kitten.

That was the answer. If you want to believe in something too much you will ignore all fact and see what you want to believe in. Those who doubt everything they see are more likely to find the truth than anyone who sees UFO's in grainy poor quality images. Of course you have demonstrated an inability to comprehend higher thinking by not realizing the connection.

I saw that History channel special as well, and there was no mistaking or some sort of made up hope in seeing those 'glyphics of the helicopter and space shuttle......!

Much like the DeVinci Code or all predictions of the end of the world. They seek so strongly and wish so strongly to see something that even when all evidence shows otherwise they will still see it. Beliefs in the fantastic are dangerous for that one reason only, and it works in all such beliefs. It allows the weak minded to forget learning and advancement by giving them a simple and false idea, so simple in fact that they can just lay back and dream without really doing anything with the belief that "such and such will come and answer our questions for us."

During a brief period of openness in the late 1970's, a whole series of documents was released by the U.S. military about UFO visitations to American military bases around the world. This combined with all the military and government witnesses collected by The Disclosure Project makes for a very compelling case. Anyone who does the smallest amount of research will see this.

http://www.netro.ca/disclosure/npccmenu.htm

Last edited:
That was the answer. If you want to believe in something too much you will ignore all fact and see what you want to believe in. Those who doubt everything they see are more likely to find the truth than anyone who sees UFO's in grainy poor quality images. Of course you have demonstrated an inability to comprehend higher thinking by not realizing the connection.

And, conversely, if you want to NOT see something, you will ignore all facts, and NOT see what you want to NOT believe in.

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a (wo)man in everlasting ignorance-that principle is contempt prior to investigation". - William James

In other words, don't knock it 'till ya tried it!

Forum List

Back