What do you think of this Craiglist Murderer in Boston?

ItsFairmont

Apr 2, 2009
Amazing story of a lavish lifestyle, gambling addiction and murder.

Hard to believe that someone is so addicted to money and gambling that they'd murder for it.

This kid had a future. Now he's going to prison for the rest of his life.

What a fool.

What's your opinion?

Hard to believe that someone is so addicted to money and gambling that they'd murder for it.

What a fool.

What's your opinion?

my opinion is he's a sociopath... doubt that's BECAUSE of his addctions ...

He doesn't seem like the type but you can never tell about some people.

Can you imagine what his girlfriend must be feeling right now? Sheesh, it would be terrible to realize you may have been living with a murderer.

What a fool.

What's your opinion?

No link?

a link would be nice....i read the stories ....how ted bundy like he is....he killed to supply his gambling habit with money...what a crock of shit....who robs pros for their stash...go for the bigger stuff...and why kill anyone..you can make more money robbing an empty home...and selling the crap...win win..they overvalue their stuff on the ho insurance...you sell it for the fraction of its value....cause its all profit to you....

no you do not normally murder strangers for money....you may murder family for money but strangers...no...easier money than killing someone....he got off on the killing

The mans a scociopath.

He feels nothing for the pain of others and even seems to get a sexual gradification our of controling others and making them feel helpless.

I know a few people like him.

Say, Cheney and Rummy.

Forum List

Back